It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu says criticism of Israel is ‘against American values’ and brags about manipulating Ame

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here is a little video From "Face the Nation" with Bob Schieffer. Guest Netanyahu claims criticism of Israel is against American values.

What?

edit on 7-10-2014 by ugmold because: typo

edit on 7-10-2014 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

your video seems to no longer play.
edit on 7/10/2014 by alexball because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Drop the "v=" part in your embed and that should clear up things. As if Nuttinhoney could be clear about anything except self interest.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Whenever people try to defend their actions of unnecessary aggression and death you can count on it being ludicrous psycho babble

Here we have exhibit A
edit on 7-10-2014 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If Israel released its stranglehold over the US, the whole world would be a better place.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
More like the American Govt. Values Israel.

I'm pretty sure the people have become aware of what Israel truly is.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Drop the "v=" part in your embed and that should clear up things. As if Nuttinhoney could be clear about anything except self interest.

Thanks, it seemed to work in preview with the v=. thanks for the help.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Before you start to blame israel, and jews. I would like to propose an alternative view on the matter, and propose that if what netanyahu says is tru, that he and the us are frMing the jews.

Put yourself in the jews position. Theyve been brutally treated all over the world, and then god promises them their own land. Would god give them a land, that is basically a desert land? A total wasteland?

Secondly, after WWII, the jews are hurdled towards the middle east, where they are surrounded by enemies on all sides. And then the us and all other nations, attack their neighbours and blame it all on israel, more or less.

To me, it sounds like the jews are being betrayed and fooled into the lions den. They are being prepared to be fed to the lions.

That has always been my primary suspicion, as the middle east ... Is NOT the promised land.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alexball

"why can't jews and arabs live together?" oh, he's good. He really is a pretty good b#ter. I love how he manages to downplay "settlements" as arab and jew neighborhoods.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn
I'm not blaming anyone about anything, where did you get that? I am merely posting the arrogant nonsense that comes out of Netanyahu's mouth every time I hear him speak, their was nothing their about any Jewish people, except him. Don't take it and run.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Question: Why do I flat out HATE the Zionist Israeli government?

Answer: "Israel did 9/11."

edit on 7-10-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Keep up the good work Netanyahu. Good luck in your endeavors. America has your back.

edit on 7-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Obviously, his ploy is an underhanded trick to rally the American public for his Israel agenda and against Obama.

About the only positive thing I can say about Obama's leadership--not discussing policies here--is that he is not in bed with Bebe and that is a plus for about any American politician in recent history.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
Keep up the good work Netanyahu. Good luck in your endeavors. America has your back.

For how long ?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

I wouldn't say Israel is responsible for WTC. But I do believe a handful of Zionists were responsible.

Among them, Lucky Larry.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
More like the American Govt. Values Israel.

I'm pretty sure the people have become aware of what Israel truly is.

Peace

And then we have people like my mother who are completely brainwashed into rabidly defending every little thing Israel does, just because she's a "Christian".
I remember telling her once a story I'd read about Israel rounding up African migrants and sending them out of the country, and her response was, if I recall correctly, in the exact words "That's because Africa is terrorists and they want to destroy Israel!"
No, don't worry, we still have a large citizen population that will hold til death the belief that Israel is some sort of heavenly do-no-wrong paradise put here by God himself.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Before you start to blame israel, and jews. I would like to propose an alternative view on the matter, and propose that if what netanyahu says is tru, that he and the us are frMing the jews.

Put yourself in the jews position. Theyve been brutally treated all over the world, and then god promises them their own land. Would god give them a land, that is basically a desert land? A total wasteland?

Secondly, after WWII, the jews are hurdled towards the middle east, where they are surrounded by enemies on all sides. And then the us and all other nations, attack their neighbours and blame it all on israel, more or less.

To me, it sounds like the jews are being betrayed and fooled into the lions den. They are being prepared to be fed to the lions.

That has always been my primary suspicion, as the middle east ... Is NOT the promised land.

How many groups of people throughout history have claimed some piece of land was theirs or was given to them by whatever God they worship?
There's a reason they've been brutally treated throughout history. Look at current times, for example. The Israeli Jews that were arrested on 9/11 with a van full of explosives and the mural of a plane flying into the twin towers painted on the side... And then released back to Israel without being charged with anything. The fact that a hugely disproportionate amount of U.S. media companies and banks are owned by Jews. Their treatment of non-Jews in Israel. You wanna know why people sometimes don't trust the Jews? Because they always have their hands in something that's really *ing suspicious.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Oh my he sounds like such a nice guy. So reasonable. So accommodating the Arabs (literal). So wanting peace.

Dunno why so many don't like him.

buzzzz buzzzz buzzz buzzzzz ...... NURSE NURSE is it time for my meds yet ?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yeah I see it on the internet comments all the time. Anytime something about Israel is brought up and how America needs to help out, hundreds if not thousands of brainwashed religious nuts are quick to claim "I stand with Israel!"

My parents included, and they've never been there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join