It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ariel School Incident Documentary is "Nearly" Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
After being in development hell for the last 7 years, film-maker Randall Nickerson has said that this long awaited documentary will be released next year!

A long interview with him can be heard on Podcast UFO.

This documentary is supposedly going to contain new unseen interview footage shot by John E. Mack at the time of the incident, along with contemporary footage, shot by Nickerson, of the witnesses 20 years on; plus other information regarding a number of UFO sightings that occurred in the area around this time.

He says that for some of the witnesses their lives have been fundamentally changed, a few have gone on to have further UFO experiences, whilst others have just tried to forget about it.

If you're unaware of the Ariel School Incident, it was a mass sighting, primarily by children, of a landed craft and "alien" being. It took place in Zimbabwe in 1994 and is one of the most compelling UFO incidents. There is plenty of material on it available, including some of the John E. Mack footage, and short snippets of Nickerson's new footage, on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HotblackDesiato

I do mean to be rude and say : so freaking what ????

an announcement that its " near "

WTF ???????????????????????

if its not here now - I am not really interested - life is too short to get excited about promises of things coming

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I gotta agree with the ape. Not only is it not here, it's about a 20 year old incident. That's about as likely to have anything new as another roswell movie or moon pics from the 60s.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Never heard about that, but I'm curious about the documentary. Interesting name for a school, "Ariel" - a clue to Disney programming.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Agenda 21

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Thank you SO much for this update!!! I have waited forever!
S & F
This is right up there with the Phoenix Lights imo. 100% Real.

Here's the full documentary of what the update is based on

edit on 7-10-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Interesting story...Wonder what these adults are saying now, Wonder if a couple of them want to come out and say it was all a lie made up as you do in your childhood.

Look forward to the Documentary for that reason.
Here's the kids back then.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
One of my top ten UFO cases that got me hooked !
Until I joined ats ! now I have about 5 !
It's funny how you join a site and want to hear about people who believe, only to just make you less of a believer !
Talk about back firing ! Pffft

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

maybe John E mack ought to bundle his DVD with a whiskey mac?

in the meantime, there's a similar event happened in melbourne australia @ 1960's iirc? (westhall/westall event?)
doco's available on youtube

(if helig were here he would've farted by now)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

John E. Mack was killed in London, 2004, by Raymond Czechowski.

I agree that the Westall incident, like Ariel, is a highly compelling event that's well worth exploring by anyone with an interest in the best cases.
edit on 10-10-2014 by HotblackDesiato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Strange that you should reply if " life is too short" and you're "not really interested"?

Regardless, the main reason for posting was to disseminate the Nickerson podcast, for those interested in this incident, as I am unaware of any other interview he has done on the subject.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Did you even read the post?

unseen interview footage shot by John E. Mack at the time of the incident, along with contemporary footage, shot by Nickerson, of the witnesses 20 years on

I believe that qualifies as "new".

new topics

top topics

join