It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Brown's novel Inferno and the Ebola epidemic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If someone has read Inferno (Dan Brown's novel), in there a scientist create a virus that will control world population. Could be a relation between the novel and the Ebola epidemic? Is not up to those proportions but it could get worse.
Seems to me that the disease is spreading at a slow pace, and the authorities are not showing signs of having control of the situation.
Could be that Mother Earth is cleansing herself? (sounds cruel, I know)
And on top of that we have other situations around the globe that are complicating the scenario. Imagine what would happen if the disease get to those places where there is war happening.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego
Nigeria and Congo were able to stamp out ebola with their rudimentary healthcare.

I have some faith that this epidemic is much ado.about nothing. Mother earth will still be dirry when this wave of ebola ends.

edit on 7-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

why " inferno " by dan brown ????????????

there have been hundreds of novels with a epidemic as the central plot arc

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

why " inferno " by dan brown ????????????

there have been hundreds of novels with a epidemic as the central plot arc

Because is the latest one?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think epidemics are pretty natural, we have not had a bad one in our lifetime (think Spanish flu of 1918) so they seem super scary and unnatural.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Books about pandemics summer show last ship about pandemic. Seems like the powers to be or someone is trying to warn us.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Exactly

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wait til one of the infected victims from the Ebola stricken area slips onto a cruise liner with 5,000 people on board who are looking forward to a lovely sun & fun vacation...or worse still, could be one of the crew who's in contact with everyone on board.

When the trapped vacationers start to drop like flies, the ship is left to drift aimlessly across the seas, like the Lyubov Orlova... abandoned and adrift forever. Then the rats take over...

I know, twisted mind!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starling
Wait til one of the infected victims from the Ebola stricken area slips onto a cruise liner with 5,000 people on board who are looking forward to a lovely sun & fun vacation...or worse still, could be one of the crew who's in contact with everyone on board.

When the trapped vacationers start to drop like flies, the ship is left to drift aimlessly across the seas, like the Lyubov Orlova... abandoned and adrift forever. Then the rats take over...

I know, twisted mind!

Twisted, but sadly a possibility.

new topics

top topics

join