It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural (t.v. series)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I can't wait for the new episode that coming on the CW tonight! So excited but what i'm not excited about is all the whiners on Supernatural facebook page, lol. You should've seen all the complaints on there page.

They will complain about the most tiniest smallest things ever. I don't know what's worse. The walking drama or supernatural whiners. Last season of supernatural i seen a bunch of people complain about how the tires got changed from season 1. They also whined about how Snooki was featured in a episode that only last 3-5 minutes. This was even before the episode aired. They had Parid Hilton on the show once and act like it's something new. Another thing is that they also whine about the music. If it's not 'carry on my wayward son' then they be upset. I also seen many threats that they will stop watching the show (even tho they continue to watch).

I find it funny how they go on there facebook page just to complain about something and act like it's going to change anything. Most t.v. series have the episode half/majority created already when the season starts. So, it's not like they create a new episode every week during the seasons.

So, what do you guys think about shows or movies you seen that have whiners and drama?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Supernatural fandom has long been the worst in terms of sheer crazy, I generally avoid any fan-related places like the, I was going to say 'plague' but 'ebola' seems more applicable right now.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My son keeps on popping up a video for me and saying: "you've been garfed!". But Bobby is still missed. And though we watch, I caught onto it because they have some real stuff in the show, ie. Leviathin rule US and demons/Crowley got Canada, and GMO. But they put real live spells and its called coding the matix. All those beheadings, all those skin conditions like ebola. Deprogram. Cancel Cancel while watching anything these days, and then look to see what they might be planning on bringing in.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
NOPE im coming in for a counter debate.

Wolfgang is on the scene.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So Castiel's part is the most signicant. I see in it, ebola, his bad cough (or any ailment really), being tied into a loss of grace.

Well thats the whole thing about earth. TPTB, the dark hats working for the negative slaving entities and ets, lay seige to Is Ra El. Ie to the advancing 9's, awakening, or those who go within and start to wake up. They dim awareness, programming us. And like a game of chess, they topple and dethrone our King, our Love. That is how we get sick. Knowing this is half the battle because then one starts to pay attention. They know dark hats have no power over the light pieces, unless they make you fall within their grasp. So you give. You work on yourself, and treat the outer as a mirror. You report for duty, "I want to do the work I came to do and don't want to let anyone down, not Family from on high or family here, humanity. What can I do? Help me see through all this, to deprogram from everything! Seek and ye shall find.

ARK = acts of random kindness.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

it's hard to explain..
..the show offers a microcosm of the real world
to people with no power
and those people happily build their little worlds inside these various templates
safe, cozy little houses
so when something is changed (humans fear change)
anything... even like those car tyres you mentioned
they piss and moan about it
at the only outlet available
(comic book guy 'attacking' the show he enjoys- the simpsons etc)
or imagine some junkie mouthing off out front of their dealers house
then entering it 2-3 minutes later

pretty much everything on the TV is *programming*

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

\

originally posted by: Unity_99
They dim awareness, programming us. And like a game of chess, they topple and dethrone our King, our Love. That is how we get sick.

This is so true. Our "King", Our "Lord" is Love because God is Love. Calling God "Lord" or "King" was the best way to show ancient people who lives in that type of government system the important of God.

Love is The Highest because God is Love.

As for those complaining about the show. There will always be complainers. Of course the show is not going to be 100% accurate because there is no creativity in that. They use the names of different spiritual entities in different ways to make the show more interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I like Supernatural but I do have a compliant.

Why is it for the past 4-5 seasons they always end it or begin it with one of the brothers being lost and the other one trying to find him??

I get it that they want to portray the brothers as having some issues and things like that. But every season it seems like it begins the same way.

top topics

join