It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stuff nightmares are made off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
3 inches insects crawling in your ear, if you dont have nightmares with this you will after this video:

What else can you share to the nightmares source in this hallowinesque month?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

They should have left it in, then they could have controlled him like Mr. Chekov.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Damn; I was wondering what tonight's nightmare was going to be!

I watched the video; I can not un-see it, and I'm pretty sure I'll be watching it in different versions many more times in the days ahead as I try to slumber.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

OMG!!
That is insane....

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
All of the sudden I want to invest in some ear plugs.

That thing was huge, no way I could have made it to the doctor without having first trying to pull the thing out myself. Needle nose pliers and a bottle of something strong!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have personally known two people who had to have bugs extracted from their ear. One a june bug, and one a cockroach.
Their are people in Africa that sleep with their heads in their palm and elbows bent to keep bugs out.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I hate to be this guy but the vids a fake

Why would the lighting be so bad and check out the guys head, IT NEVER MOVES!!!!!!!!!!

You get a 3 inch bug backing into your ear I guarantee you move...... and what about when its finally out, the guy doesnt even flinch while the "DR" holds it against his head for 30 seconds.

Or maybe Im just a cynical party pooper

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah....that's the stuff that nightmares are made of. That and the parasites that enter through the penis. Remember that one?? One of my cousins was sunbathing and a bug crawled in her ear. She jumped up and started screaming and running around like crazy. I was laughing because I didn't know the severity of it. She punched me in the face then went to the hospital. They extracted some type of bug. It was trying to borough in! Poor girl. I had a partial black eye, and I think I deserved it.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Yeah....that's the stuff that nightmares are made of. That and the parasites that enter through the penis. Remember that one?? One of my cousins was sunbathing and a bug crawled in her ear. She jumped up and started screaming and running around like crazy. I was laughing because I didn't know the severity of it. She punched me in the face then went to the hospital. They extracted some type of bug. It was trying to borough in! Poor girl. I had a partial black eye, and I think I deserved it.

I had the good sense not to watch that even though part of me wanted to for some horrible reason.

It made me remember somthing that happened to a freind of mine when we were about 14 years old.

A tiny midge(tiny fly kind of insect) flew into his ear and he put his finger in there to wiggle it about.

The next thing we knew he was on the floor convulsing and screaming and then passed out. Panic ensued and he was rushed to hospital.

It turned out that in a freak occurance the midge had worked it's way to his ear drum and whilst trying to escape was beating its wing against his ear drum.

He passed out through shock but always claimed that nothing could ever be as loud as the noise he heard.

new topics

join