It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ISIS trying to take over the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So what do you think about ISIS? Are they planning to make the world obey Sharia Law and become an Islamic State?

This is not the NWO i was thinking would happen.

Check out this Video by Vice News:

edit on 7/10/2014 by wlasikiewicz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
lawling at noobs.

this ISIS thing is probably just another CIA or MI6 funded/organized tool of fear to get the people to think a certain way. First it was Communists, then it was Terrorists, then specifically Taliban then specifically Al-Queda blah blah blah.

and no, many people have this thought or belief that there is this 'all powerful group of Western oligarchs' that have complete control and everything that happens is a result of Them orchestrating it. this is simply not the case.

this whole "New World Order" thing is most likely not going to happen because They have financially, politically, socially, and militarily backed Themselves into a corner and Russia/China are not going to just sit by and play Their game anymore.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
nah,

they're just the 'vehicle' being used by the real bad guys who have real bad intentions...

I lost which chapter we're up to.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: wlasikiewicz

My money is on the Kurds

ISIS has pretty much pissed everyone off, The Russians, The UK, France, The US, The Iraqis, The Syrians, hell even Iran would like to take a swing at them.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Okay... I can almost say I disagree with everything that moeron60 had to say.

I may give him that they may be funded by some lucrative guvornmont agency, but I do believe that their goal is likely world domination.

They have already claimed preparation for attacks on soil far beyond the 'Islamic State'.

As per a 'New World Order' and the stigmas associated - it's ignorant to consider that the pre-existing statute around this is entirely false. There is truly a very good likelyhood that many world events are coordinated by groups of people that we are completely unaware of. Coincidence happens, but not on the level we see now. Period.

As per what a 'New World Order' REALLY means ( and I pray to break an overwhelmingly ignorant stigma here ) - is global unity and hopefully peace. A World Order - a conglomerate of every nation on earth working to better the planet as a whole - is Precisely what is needed if we intend to survive.

Imagine if we were a planet - and not just people on soil where we live. Imagine if Chinese and Russian and Korean were just races, and not looming threats to all Other life on the planet. Imagine if there were no reason to invade another country because we were all working as one.

The existing approaches - backhanded deals to ruin countries, fear-mongering, and full scale war - are not how we achieve world peace; even if your goal is to unify the world. Every one of these actions creates a negative sentiment that overturns the potentially true intent of the action.

"We invaded you to make you part of us so you can be better!"
"We wouldn't have mind being part of you... But you didn't have to shoot us... Now we're mad."

I feel that ISIS is portraying a perfect example of how not to create Valid world peace - they aim to conquer the world so that everyone might live under their rule, and anyone that does not is simply executed. This creates a society of perfect industry and commerce - but one with deep-seeded resentment against the highest powers, which in turn creates annexed groups of 'trrists' that would aim to take down the government for their initial wrongdoing.

They may be after the world OP, but they will not get it, and if they do it won't have been done properly.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think its just something to keep the average occupied and scared. Yawn. Boring. History repeats itself. Keep the population distracted.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Watch the video i linked to in my first post, this changed the way i look at ISIS. ISIS is treated as a business and in my book the only way to defeat a business is its money line, and supplies.

This will be a full out war by the end of the year no matter what Governments are saying now.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The US was run out of Iraq and Afghanistan, so instead of allowing Iran and Russia to gain influence, they turned it over to CIA trained Sunni mercenaries running under cover of Islamic extremism. It's a callous and tragic scorched Earth policy by the West.

I truly believe they must have cut a deal with Israel. Saudi's have done that before.

My main concern about ISIL, is that will be blamed for the next false flag attack on US soil. Stay diligent. I believe Ebola hysteria is being spread by the USG to distract from the operation in the ME.

Tin foil hat on for this one.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Isis is a gang like bloods or GD or Mexican Mafia who btw Beheads more in a day than ISIS could dream of in a year. They were created by the Zionist PTB to smear the face of Islam. Islam and religion in general is tool. These tools are the only things that can save us from NWO or the Cabal. They know this and thus make Isis to steer your attention away from the things that really matter. They make you think Islam or religion in general is nothing more than a fairytail.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

source

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
IS-ISIS has a legion of supporters willing to die for the cause of growing a Global Caliphate than can battle evenly with either the West or China, Russia... they wish to become a World Power for sure...
and ISIS got to where it is now because they played the USA as dupes, just wait until after the 2nd Blood-Moon of tomorrow (Oct 8th 2014) which is also the 2nd Red Horse & Rider of 'War' of the 4 Horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse prophecy

ISIS-IS will further integrate more territory in the greater Levant, then access some/few 'Islamic Bombs' in the next 4 1/2 years, possibly NK or Pakistani or even from the Turks who control some 70 NATO Nukes or Atomic Demolitions Devices

the eventual winner will be a very shortlived Elite NWO together with Zionist Israeli Nukes (some +200 of 'em)
who will decimate the (by then) 7 year old Caliphate...
all the info is in prophecy, most likely brought about by Angels & Dark Angels (AKA Aliens/dimensional entities),
who will guide/prod/Hook the Jaws of human leaders to doing what needs to make prophecy occur as spoken
edit on th31141269781407032014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: wlasikiewicz

this changed the way i look at ISIS.

This will be a full out war by the end of the year no matter what Governments are saying now.

Could not agree more... war operation by Dec 22nd at the latest !
edit on th31141269814607092014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My opinion on isis is that it started because Iraq is a dump now. We bombed it...destroyed it...manipulated it..then pulled out. What do you expect? There are no jobs, no money so you have young bored men wanting to be part of something. It is easy for them to find blame against the world. It wont last...but neither will it go away. It may be re branded later. There just isn't much over there for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
All ISIS duing is showing us who among us are easily scared through propaganda and mass hysteria.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlasikiewicz
Watch the video i linked to in my first post, this changed the way i look at ISIS. ISIS is treated as a business and in my book the only way to defeat a business is its money line, and supplies.

I watched this video as soon as it was released.
I was totally shocked how many young kids are already brainwashed by ISIS. It is far worse than people could imagine.
This people are willing to fight, because they believe everything the ISIS will dictate them.
The young kids shocked me the most, so young and already growing up with cut heads on the streets and with the will to kill the "kufar".
This would never have happened if the west did not try to get rid of Assad, with no support for the rebels he would have gotten rid of them and the Syria would be a stable country again.
The west is clearly pushing its agenda.
When they proceed to support another rebel group, FSA now, they will not make it any better. They need to support Assad.
Assad is easier to take down in the end than a lot of rebels.
All the recent years have shown one thing: don't get rid of a dictator in the middle east, because what follows is worse.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

For a man stating ignorance in others, this,is the most ignorant post ive come across.

To state that isis are seeking world dominance is beyond ignorance, its almost retarded. A small group of camel back riders, with technological knowledge as old as wwi to gain world dominance, is being out of touch with reality.

And stigmas, such as new world order to mean peace is unbelievable. The stigma is obvious negation of the old world, in favor of the new world. And to have such a feeble mind as to think that millions of people dead will lead to any lasting peace, is stupidy on world class scale.

The beliefs of nwo and that isis is seeking world dominance, is a typical belief by my sister and brother in law. My brother in law is fascist skinhead, and my sister is a feminin blue-eyed feminist who couldnt even spell the world reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
More idiot fanatic muslims falling for the whole 72 virgins thing. LOL. What idiots. I mean 72 virgins? 71 was not enough and 73 was too many? Wow, cant argue with this "intelligent" reasoning! Tells where there "heads" are. Kill for us and you get lots of pussy in the afterlife. Geez. Folks so worked up over a people who belive this horse#? If Bin Laden is banging one of his 72 virgins right now i will kiss my own ass!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

For a man stating ignorance in others, this,is the most ignorant post ive come across.

To state that isis are seeking world dominance is beyond ignorance, its almost retarded. A small group of camel back riders, with technological knowledge as old as wwi to gain world dominance, is being out of touch with reality.

And stigmas, such as new world order to mean peace is unbelievable. The stigma is obvious negation of the old world, in favor of the new world. And to have such a feeble mind as to think that millions of people dead will lead to any lasting peace, is stupidy on world class scale.

The beliefs of nwo and that isis is seeking world dominance, is a typical belief by my sister and brother in law. My brother in law is fascist skinhead, and my sister is a feminin blue-eyed feminist who couldnt even spell the world reality.

I am truly... Very sorry you misinterpreted my post ... drastically.

The fact is, that they are SEEKING world domination - they are quoted to be aiming for a Global Caliphate - perhaps you should look it up. The fact that they do not have the means to do so is very clear to me, and you putting words in my mouth - to the effect of 'yeah they'll get there' - is incomprehensibly offensive.

What you ALSO didn't follow ( I believe you composed your responses halfway through any one of my given paragraphs, or just the whole thing after my first paragraph ) - was that I do NOT believe that the stigmatized 'NWO' that you are referring to has Any intention of world peace - in fact I do believe that they aim to take over the world politically or violently. What you failed to recognize was that when I mentioned 'A world order is needed' - I was not referring to the dubious 'NWO' or 'ISIS' - I was referring to something that doesn't exist. Something that the UN should have been but never became. The globe should be one. We should work as a whole. If you cannot agree with that, then I have no need to continue this conversation with you.

You seem to have some very strong opinions about your family members that border on insulting me simply for their seemingly directed content. Do NOT take my words out of context. If you are going to go so far out of line to blab on about how 'Wrong I am' - you had damned well read my whole post and understand it - if you can't figure out what I typed through all of those big words, or that what you're implying has almost nothing to do with what I was, and that your opinion of me that you formed from what seems to have been two sentences is deluded - then you have no right to respond to me, and please do not do it again.

[Edit]: Almost forgot! You do realize that these folks have no commandeered numerous military bases and vehicles, as well as air bases and who-knows what else, right? Keep thinking they're just some folk on camels with AKs - until they're at your front door with a .50 on a Humvee. I'll be the guy saving your life. Douche.
edit on 8-10-2014 by DigitalJedi805 because: (no reason given)

Tank
Another Tank
Trucks
Artillery
Organization

Some real nice camels there.

Ignorance: Noun: The state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

You want to tell me I lack knowledge, learning, or information on the topic? Take a look in the mirror, and then look up Google.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
They sure are and have been very vocal about it.

The attempt is both overt and covert. Overt by taking over countries in ME by fighting. Covert by immigrating to west, having lots of kids and outnumbering the locals. Example: France is seeing strong trends of this.

It seems they will force the world into a NWO where by west and UN has to resort to harsh tools to control the spread and movement of such elements.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Finally, someone who appreciates Vice News! I am pretty sure their end aim is to institute a global caliphate, judging by their actions on the different minorities they pry upon. I have nothing against religion but I can see it becoming a weapon of "mind destruction." Unfortunately, when you promise 72 virgins for any man, anything is possible lmao.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: princeofpeace

72 virgins sounds pretty damn legit to me, don't you agree? hahahahaha.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join