It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montreal Police release surveillance footage of Luka Magnotta's Apartment building.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

MONTREAL — It’s not clear whether Luka Magnotta was aware his calm, unemotional actions were being recorded on video. Five cameras ran 24 hours per day in the building where he rented the dingy bachelor apartment that would become the scene of one of the country’s most notorious crimes.

The Montreal court released the footage Montreal police investigators recovered from those cameras, providing a haunting timeline of the hours and days that passed from the fateful moment Jun Lin walked into the Montreal building with his killer in May 2012, until Magnotta left the building for good to take off for Paris less than 48 hours later.

Montreal Police release surveillance footage of Luka Magnotta's Apartment building.

Montreal Police has released new footage of Eric Newman AKA. Luka Magnotta.

The video clearly shows Both Magnotta and Foreign Student Jun Lin entering Magnotta's apartment building. Kinda throws Luka's claims of being innocent out the window eh ?

It's actually pretty trippy for me. I lived in that building about 6 months before the murders took place, kinda freaky to see my old place on the morning news. lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Kinda throws Luka's claims of being innocent out the window eh ?

At this point why bother. Just take responsibility for being the scum that he is. -barf-

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Oh, It looks like a pretty clean-cut case. They've got video of the murder and they can confirm that Jun Lin was with Magnotta on the night that he died.

If only the SPVM would have arrested Magnotta when he was simply known as the "Vaccum Kitty Killer", that poor guy would probably still be alive...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

You know I shouldn't be surprised that he still tries to cower and use some stupid excuse because anyone like that is afraid of to take responsibility, while it bothers me that a cut and dry case like this, the bastard still wastes money with the song and dance of a trial, I should relish in the thought of his time in jail and the fact that he doesn't take responsibility will make it worse for him in there. You can't rehabilitate someone who doesn't admit what they did, so it will just make it worse for him when he continues the innocent act. Unbelievable though, especially on top of all you mentioned he was also found fleeing to Europe in disguise.

This is a case Ill happy to see out of the headlines.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

That guy first tortured and killed various animals and put the videos on Youtube.
Then he killed a guy...and....ATE HIM.

The sad thing about this case is that Canada doesn't have torture, death penalty respective a spicy combination of both. Because I hate this scumbag ever since I heard his name on the internet, and this was already way before he killed that guy. His picture alone makes me want to punch this sick bastard.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just to be clear he has admitted the whole deal already in court..not denying anything.
Now his defence will try for the mental defect deal..thats pretty much whats going on..this is one sad sack of sh#t who likley is mentaly defective but knew exactly what he was doing.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As I read my adult magazine Cheri September 2010 issue I thought about this event and how awful it was. Read until I could before beginning to feel awful precisely starting at page 22 because the pair of identical numbers, which reminded me of Luka and his double personality. The train of thought ended at page 32. Shortly after I began to have a second train of though, starting precisely at page 36, which reminded me of Satan and was blown away to see the section started on page 34 and ended on page 43, once again sending me into my previous state of wonder about the double personality dillema. Read for a while and everything was fine until the next train of though began. Precisely on page 87, which reminded me of police terminology dispatch code for murder or murder in progress. Not sure which one. The though process ended on page 95, which didn't remind me of anything but happens to be 14 if you add the numbers together. It just happens to be 2014. I don't know how or why I though about all of this during private reading time. a reply to: TheMainEvent

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimmy11118

Wait...... What ?

I have no clue what you're talking about.

top topics

join