It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola spread 'unavoidable' in Europe due to extensive travel - WHO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

I just looked up when the priest in Madrid died and it was on the 12th of August. She started to become aware of her symptoms on the 30th of September. (which is way to late, since you have 2-21 days until symptoms show.)

So are they wrong about the incubation period? Or did she get it from someone other than the priest?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
allowing people to die because they refuse to shut the borders is murder,this is pure madness ,the are now putting profit before any of our lives??????,stop international traffic now planes ,trains,close borders .at least try to stop it don't just continue business as normal...this is shocking and i can only shake my head at the way our leaders around the world have allowed this to spread far further than one continent ,,,they are liable in my opinion of allowing this to spread worldwide and should be held accountable..

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I just looked up when the priest in Madrid died and it was on the 12th of August. She started to become aware of her symptoms on the 30th of September. (which is way to late, since you have 2-21 days until symptoms show.)

So are they wrong about the incubation period? Or did she get it from someone other than the priest?

You're right, she apparently had contact with a missionary that was infected with ebola, too in Spain. So she was with both ebola patients. The second one died on September 25.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Manuel Garcia Viejo, 69, died in the hospital Carlos III de Madrid on 25 September after catching Ebola in Sierra Leone.

Source

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlasikiewicz
Im only going to start to worry when it goes to France.

So next week then..

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It is avoidable, they just aren't stopping flights to those area's! So, we can all blame the Authorities, Airlines, Governments... whatever..

As for it not being airborne, I read a report that it is possibly airborne when there are many people in the same room!

www.latimes.com...=1

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Airborne or not
Think it's safe to say ebola is no longer "contained"
I would expect every first responder to wear protective gear(masks,gloves) when treating the sick
until cases of transmission have reduced.
And parents to be extra vigilant in not sending their children to school with flu-like symptoms.
edit on 7-10-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join