It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4-Year-Old Took 249 packs of Heroin to Day Care, shared thinking it was candy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You got to be kidding me kinda story.

Delaware State Police say a 4-year-old girl took hundreds of packets of heroin to her day care center and began passing it out, thinking it was candy.

Police say several children who received the packets Monday went to the hospital as a precaution, but none of the packets were actually opened and all of the kids were released after being examined.

The girl's mother, 30-year-old Ashley Tull of Selbyville, was charged with child endangerment and maintaining a drug property. She was arraigned Monday and released on $6,000 bond. She did not immediately return a call left at a home listing Tuesday.

Police say the girl unknowingly brought the heroin to the center when she switched backpacks. Police say the backpack contained nearly 250 packets of heroin, all labeled "Slam."

Link

What else can you say about this... CANDY weeeee

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
this kind of crime should have an astronomical bail pfft 6k. They get away with everything down there... in Slower Delaware

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I"m impressed that the kids didn't immediately open the "candy bags" to eat it!!! Wow!

I agree, 6k bail for 249 bags of heroin? haha, sorry...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

It's stuff like this that makes me think we need testing and licensing for people to be allowed to reproduce.

If someone wants to be a scumbag, fine. But no kids for them.
I bet if someone did a study, it would show that scumbags are 90% move likely to produce scumbag kids. I'm not saying that little girl is inherently a scumbag, but will probably end up that way because of her scumbag mom.

Overall, I think the testing and licensing for parent hood would result in a drastic reduction in scumbagery in future generations.

Note:
Can some one check with Guinness, I think I may have set a record for most use of scumbag in a single post.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Sadly this kind of people are the ones that have more kids.

scumbagery will be the predominant trait in the near future.

I liked the term

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You need a license to fish, hunt, and drive, why not for having kids?
Or maybe they can put birth control in the drugs?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Might be looking at additional charges? Are you flipping kidding me?

_ + 3 Charges of child endangerment might be a good place to start. _ = however many children where there at day care.

What a Sorry, Sorry, Sorry excuse for a mother.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul

I would imagine the CIA has created a working model but probably passed on activating it.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I bet if someone did a study, it would show that scumbags are 90% move likely to produce scumbag kids. I'm not saying that little girl is inherently a scumbag, but will probably end up that way because of her scumbag mom.

Considering she found 249 'candy' packs and decided to share them with everyone at school kinda shows what kind of spirit that little girl is. Sharing is caring

Cool story btw.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
..the miley cyrus legacy is complete

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Greetings- And guess what stable that horse came from? Look at the production in Afghanistan prior to 2001 and what it is now. Anything globally going on in Afghanistan the last 12 years or so? Same guys making the $$$ on the weapons are making it "on the street" and 249 packets worth and "Willis got some splainin to do"

And the worst part about it??? Once they convict the parent, they too will work for the same guys...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm paying more than $6k for my lawyer to get me off the bogus 6gram Marijuana possession charge I'm being framed for in Quebec.

R.I.P Humanity

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You can thank your government via Afghanistan. This is where 90% of it comes from. I want accountability for the wrong. I want them gone. I want the world to be better. I guess it's payback for turning a blind eye. May god have mercy of the children.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Well since there were so many individual packets of dope, you can also throw drug trafficking charges there.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Kids these days

Jokes aside, I feel really bad for children who have to be brought up in such twisted households. It's only going to get worse..very sad.

I really hope there is some major investigation and/or intervention to make sure this child is in good hands one way or another.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Some,or most of the kids,could have opened the packets and consumed some-children could have died.Imo,each and every one of those parents should file a civil lawsuit against that lil girl's mother,in addition to the criminal charges.Let's see how many years it takes the witless bitch to walk away from all that.a reply to: Indigent

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Im2keul

I would imagine the CIA has created a working model but probably passed on activating it.

Right, why limit your earnings to one generation?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And you know even if it was candy...250 packets is overkill

I still would have called negligence on the mother.

edit on 7-10-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There is an invaluable lesson here beyond all the preconditioned notions that reality forces us into. The truth will scare you at first but will set you free from the trap you are in. Just ask yourself why the childs spirit would guide to do this and to what end? What are we being told? Lok deep and ask why our gov. would allow for the purshase of mary jane using food stamps? Are you all sure you really have all this figured out yet? The child is a hero but you do not know why or how that could be because your world is drivin toward the buzz effect.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I didn't read ANYWHERE where the kid was suspended from school?

I read a case where a kid got suspended for having TYLENOL.

just SAYING, Zero tolerance and all that.

*Never mind, Daycare*
edit on 7-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join