It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The paranormal is something i`ve stayed clear of looking into in depth for quite a long while, however certain things have piqued my interest. What I`d really like is for someone to point me in the right direction, so to speak, can anyone recommend some decent websites? I`ve started searching for myself but as with all things it will take time to sort the wheat from the chaff, abit of a leg up would be welcome.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Most of the ifo Ive gathered on the paranormal was from books. I find websites to unreliable and not very useful. Books are alot better. Mysteries of the unexplained is a readers digest book full of good stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
bizarrely I actually have a readers digest book of the unexplained. Any other good book recommendations??

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Go into the new age section of your bookshop. Its chock full of stuff. Pagan religions are full of how toos on paranormal abilities.

Prepare to spend an entire saturday perusing books on the subject.

Also, new age and occult bookshops are stocked with great stuff. Many more how tos on everything from astral projection to divination to telepathy.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.rense.com is a good site for the paranormal. Lots of news, info, and articles on paranormal, NWO, conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
let me just say thanks for the suggestion but I`m familiar with rense. I don`t think you should mention respectable and rense in the same breath though.

I`m really after sites that just focus on spooks and occult rather than those with a more general paranormal/ufo bent.

Skadi cheers for the suggestion I do intend to do this but I was looking to answer some questions quickly due to a specific concern

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Perhaps i can help, Cassini. If u like, u can u2u me. if its too personal, then perhaps i can find something that will help.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
cheers skadi I`ll do a u2u, let me know if you have n`t got it by tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Don't really know what you are looking for..but here is a good link where you can find all kinds of stuff(especially if you click 'links' on the site there are a ton of different paranormal links. Plus there is an alphabetical listing on the site that has all kinds of info.
Magestica

[Edited on 6/6/03 by magestica]

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Do you have FUN ED classes in England! Sometimes they offer paranormal courses.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...
www.paranormalnews.com...

These two should supply you for the rest of your life with links. I wish you luck, happiness, and good fishing

tut tut

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm sure Cassini has developed his resources since he posted this, inclduing with the help of the ATS members who suggested titles.

I have another concern.

Where is Skadi The Evil Elf?

I was very concerned for him, ever since he mentioned on Friday 13th, that he was at a neighbour's place and he watched a hedgehog go up and sniff the neighbour's cat's butt then disappear into the bushes.

I knew that was evil. I knew it was dangerous to all who were there.

Skadi has hardly been seen since.

Does ATS have any sense of responsibility to follow up on mysterious disappearances, and extended AWOL periods?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Does ATS have any sense of responsibility to follow up on mysterious disappearances, and extended AWOL periods?

...we don't follow up on members mysterious disappearances...we just cause them... *evil laugh*

...hey...aren't you somewhere close to me...

*places hand on ear-piece "Eliminate MA...Copy That"*

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hmmmmm....

Defenses to the ready.

1. Boy racers teed up
2. Aromatic KFC-filled 'landmines' planted
3. Jake the Muss called upon to give his cuzzie-bro a lickin' because he has been seen kicking over mailboxes
4. Standing on edge of foreshore with treaty line drawn in sand

Close to home, indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My only question is what kind of "paranormal" does cassini mean? The term "paranormal" is so broad.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"My only question is what kind of "paranormal" does cassini mean? The term "paranormal" is so broad."

The thread was done with a specific concern I had at the time I posted it. It was of a personal nature and I have had the answers I needed. Skadi was very helpful in resolving it, I`ll have to see if he is still knocking about.

Thanks all for your posts but since this matter is now dealt with I have locked the thread.

new topics

top topics

join