It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi America has risen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I am no longer going to be polically correct for the sake of some sheeple who want to place their "heroes" on a pedestal. The evidence has been piling up for a long time, and this is the final straw. If you can call Iraqi's terrorists, or even muslims terrorists. I should be able to call a Nazi a Nazi.

Folks, wake the hell up. Your army men are Nazi's. They are brutal, evil, wicked and sick psychopaths, that are slaughtering innocent men, women, children and eldery, in their hundreds, millions and thousands.

I have taken it upon myself to fight for reason, for humanity, for sense, for the oppressed, and for those Iraqi's. As it seems to me, nobody else here, wants too. These topics are ignored, instead people, would rather show their hate for the "Iraqi terrorists" for daring to fight against oppression and evil. I am absolutely astounded that you can be so horrendously and hopelessly brainwashed, ESPECIALLY, when in the last gulf war, the government lated admitted that false propoganda was fed to the public. Why? Why do you choose to be stupid? Why is that even a choice? Don't you have an integrity, shame?

What kind of country have you become, where entire states are welcoming people who abuse, molest and kill innocent people, as heroes? Are you a demonized society? Do you enjoy it? Or are you so hopelessly miserable, that it gives you form of sick pleasure to see people suffering, because in some way you feel it is revenge for your own life?

How can anyone with conscience, with a family, who cherish their own well being and peace, actually turn an uncaring eye away from mass cold blooded murder? Please, explain it to me, I am amiss. I can't understand it, or explain it? Are you scared, are you evil?

The absolute least, any decent human being worthy of treading foot on this wonderful planet, and breathing it's air is NOT to support this murder. Are you goinng to anything about it?

Or, are you going to wait, when these Nazi's return from Iraq, to wreck havoc on you when martial law is declared? Don't you learn from the past? Are you so ignorant to believe it cannot happen to you? Are you so ignorant of the government telling you what is going to happen to you?

Police men shooting dogs? Police men shooting children? Police men attacking large groups of people? Police men shooting down an eldery woman, because the glint of the metal of her purse, reminds of her a gun?
How is it for you, that pregnant women walking about, can be shot down under suspicion of concealing a bomb? These are all facts, and anyone who challenges me on this, is setting themselves up for embarrassmant.

Have you really lost your mind completely? Did you not know that Hitler did exactly the same that is happening in your America today.

He attacked his own domestic building, blamed it on the communists, and then established fatherland security and the Nazis to protect the people and kill anyone suspected of being a communist, or supporting them in any way. Under these broad definitions, the Nazi's went around recklessly killing anyone and everyone, and resulted in the biggest blood bath of history.

What's happening in America? Are you so blind to see, it's EXACTLY the same? A government building has been attacked, it's been blamed on terrorists, homeland security has been established, under marines to protect the people, and to use deadly force on anyone suspected of being a terrorist. Under these broad definitions, the marines are going around recklessly killing anyone and everyone.

Do you really want to set yourself up for being slaughtered? I actually want to see for yourself, and honestly if after hearing this 1 hour interview I am going to post, you still maintain "our heroes" then I am going to blacklist you as one of those who is beyond any hope at all, and wish you best of luck in being cannon fodder.

After hearing this interview, I was sick to my stomach. I felt furious. I had seen all the evidence, I knew this was happening, but hearing it straight from the guys mouth, almost made me hurl.

This is an interview by Alex Jones of Sergant Jimmy Massey, whose blown the whistle on what is happening in Iraq, and shares a lot of disturbing stories. He even offers his testimony that they were training for the Iraq war from as early as 8 months before invasion of Kuwait, to shut down Iraqi oil fields. The official explanation given to him, when he enquired, was "it's in case of future terrorist attacks, where marines will be needed for security" He believes the entire war was planned in advance.

www.prisonplanet.tv...

Note: You will need quicktime player for this video:

Some of the expositions by Jimmy:

1. The intelligence reports the army is getting, are the same intelligene report we are seeing in the media. He said, they had no idea who the enemy was, they were simply told the enemy is everyone. They basically just shot at anyone they suspected, or even moved. He describes seeing an entire market of people being bombed.

2. Jimmy platoon alone, was involved in killing some 30+ civilians in cold blood. He says that the US forces are involved in killing people in their thousands, in cold blood.

3. He said one of this soliders said to him "It's better than them than us" and they had a code of conduct "What happens overseas, stays overseas" and this attitude was widespread.

4. He describes a typical day, as seeing childrens bodies splattered, split open, brains ozzing out, everywhere, due to gunning down by US forces, whenever they see people moving about. He described that they would just enter populated places, and just starting shooting at buses, cars, people, with abandon.

5. He says the training of the US forces is done to systematically dehumanize the forces. He explains a lot of the marines to be young adults who enjoy killing and shooting people. Alex jones then plays a recording from a previous news channel, where you hear marines gunning down civilians and laughing about it amongst each other.

6. Jimmy describes that he was extremely traumatized with all the slaughter, and he actually had little babies die in his arms. He opted out, and would have nightmares every night of what happend in Iraq. He was so shaken up, any sudden noises, would startle him. He maitains he did not join the army for this, he joined to serve and protect the people.

7. He described that they attacked peaceful people, and says Iraqis are only retaliating against the slaughter. He described "lighting up" a peaceful protest, meaning shooting them down with m16s.

8. He said the US marine corps are being used to moderate the domestic US civillians.

9. His message to other military men and women, is "You know what you did, serve your conscience, talk to somebody about it"

10. He says the reports he read of the propaganda being fed to the domestic policy, is completely false, it's nothing. He says they are not reporting the Iraqi

Also on the show, two callers call in, one who claims to be a witnesses to a Canadian military using artilery for target practice in early April, he saw a bunch of civilians walk up to them and ask them if they were going to do a parade, and one of them told them "this is just in case of domestic terrorists in the park" where the witness claims anti-war demonstrations are held.

The second caller, claiming to be a "tanker" war veteran, says that "he is really disturbed, that the military is no longer training the forces that they have the right to disobey unlawful unconstitutional orders, and you never shoot civilians with 50 calibers, or tanks"

I call upon all the decent humans beings, to withdraw ever single form of support for this war and for this government. Deny Nazi America.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You should have posted the beginning of your post last, and the later half first. Not one member of the US Armed Forces or their families appreciate being called a nazi. Todays military is nothing like the German military under Hitler, absolutely NOTHING!

As for the rest of this post, I agree, and many have forewarned of the exact events, because it happens in all wars. Also it happens everyday whether there is a war or not, that is reality. The only difference is now there are Americans directly involved, instead of covertly.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Dude be mindful of what you say. They have certain laws in place in which they can arrest you for saying what you just said.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There is another thread going on about Massey and his allegations. It is pointed out that vehicles would not stop at checkpoints, would not respond to hand signals, voice orders, or warning shots to stop. Elsewhere in the same thread, one response shows where 4 American soldiers were killed by a vehicle bomb that drove into a checkpoint. Massey conveniently fails to point this out.

What do you expect the soldiers to do, stand there and commit suicide?

This is your "proof"?

:shk:

[edit on 8-12-2004 by jsobecky]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I take very strong offense at your posting. War sucks, people die, and not always the ones that should. Until YOU have been in WAR, experienced the true HORROR, be careful with what you charge those who do.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Typical anti-war rhetoric....nothing more.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

How can anyone with conscience, with a family, who cherish their own well being and peace, actually turn an uncaring eye away from mass cold blooded murder? Please, explain it to me, I am amiss. I can't understand it, or explain it?

Yes, why don't YOU explain how you can turn an uncaring eye away from SADDAM's mass cold blooded murder? Uday and Qusay were throwing dissenters into wood shredders, and children into rape rooms. The UN sanctions were an absolute joke, Saddam corrupted the system, and corrupted govts like France wanted the madness and the Oil for Food gravy train to continue.

You know what? I think people like you liked the way things were under Saddam because you could so EASILY turn a blind eye to it: Saddam made sure no media could document the mass graves and torture chambers and rape rooms.

But now that the ugly Baathists and Syrian terrorists are causing havoc in Iraq on the nightly news, YOU claim the US should be ashamed.

To quote yourself:

Don't you have an integrity, shame?

Or would you prefer some more Soros/Michael Moore KoolAid? (just joking)

[edit on 12/8/2004 by NeonKnight]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Just more typical anti-American blathering

Obviously the author of this thread is confused.
It's Old Europe and the U.N. who left the Iraqis to
be mass murdered by the hundreds of thousands,
to be raped and mutilated by Saddams army of
thugs, and even Saddams sons. It's Old Europe and
the U.N. who stole 21+ billion $$$ from the Iraqi
people, leaving them without needed medical
supplies, food, and education.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Im to angry to comment. The scary part is poeple like this walk among us in society.

Id like Indigo Child to spend just 3 days with US soldiers in Iraq. Just 3 days and walk in thier shoes. The tune would change....If he/she lived...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'll be in the US millitary in a few months if I pass the physical(which I should), so...Thanks for calling ME a NAZI. So where do you live? If you are attacked I'll be sure not to help.Being the US NAZI that you say I am.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The interview is 1 hour long, and it has not been an hour since me posting this topic, which only means most of you have not actually seen it. So see it first. No need in shooting the messenger.

Further, those who are trying to justify murder of the Iraqi people by US forces, as something trivial, because Saddam did it too, it's funny, that I thought you were there to "liberarte" them.

So if it's not about liberation? Then what is it for, and if you know this, and support this, should I assume, you actually support this genocide?

Further, who says the army is not Nazi's? What did the Nazi's do? They killed for the government indescriminately under the pretext of protecting the people? What is the US doing? Enough said.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Id like Indigo Child to spend just 3 days with US soldiers in Iraq. Just 3 days and walk in thier shoes. The tune would change....If he/she lived...

I have not spent 3 days with US soliders in Iraq, have you? But I know a sergant who has, actually a few years, whose been in the army for some 11 years, and he's saying everything I am saying. Listen to the interview.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dude, I would seriously consider the words you are so haphazardly throwing around.

"Genocide"?

Besides the 'merits' and 'motivation' for the video you so eloquently protect, market, and believe in, when alledging, asserting, and claiming "genocide," you better come with more legit proofs, etc.

Your blowing smoke here. We know it, and more importantly, you know it.
You going to 'preach it' like it is, you'd better have more than simply allegations and claims.

Oh....nuff' said.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I saw that interview on US t.v., I dont need to download the whole thing to watch it again.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Very disturbing interveiw i just heard.
Saddest point is that America sold wmd and the equipment/parts for them to saddam.
Then they go in to liberate the iraqis from saddam, killing so many innocents in their paranoia.
Of course they were just following orders. so were the SS. I mention the SS not to compare nazis with Us troops but because the nazi regime till now has been (atleast to my knowledge) the only regime/military force to officially sanction targeting civilians. Different reasons, same result.
The U.S gov has them so hyped and paranoid about the bogeymen (terrorist) that "shootfirst, questions later" is quite acceptable.
3 rounds thru an old ladys chest because the buckle on her purse glinted and might have been a bomb. Children, because they happened to be in a car that failed to stop.
The US might just aswell nuke the friggen country and be done with it, atleast it be quicker death and less drawn out suffering.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've been listening to it for some time now, it is really only about a half hour long, if you skip the commercials.

However, Indigo_Child, careful what you type. There are those here who agree with the concept your trying to bring across, but your ticking everyone off at the same time. Follow the recommendation
Seekerof made and you might come out smelling like roses yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Dude, I would seriously consider the words you are so haphazardly throwing around.

"Genocide"?

The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

From Wikipedia:

Much debate about genocide revolves around the proper definition of the word genocide. Opponents of government massacres often insist that the word's usage should include such massacres, even if international law has a narrower scope. These advocates complain that a narrower definition may be seen as exculpating the totalitarian governments that, they claim, killed over 100 million of their own citizens during the 20th century.

Others insist that the word should be used only in the accepted sense in international law, which limits the scope to "national, ethnical, racial or religious" groups, even if this excludes some massacres. These advocates claim that their preferred usage is closer to the word's literal meaning and to the primary meanings found in dictionaries. However, the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary [1] (www.m-w.com...) definition reads as follows: "the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group".

Evidence:

Sergant Jimmy Massey's first hand testimony
The tid bits that seep through on regular news channels, of citizens being gunned down
The Fulluja order of killing anyone who does not comply to forced retina scans, ID or dna
100,000+ Iraqi estimated to be dead:
direland.typepad.com...

I actually have evidence for what I say, not brainwashed regurgitation of propoganda.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I've been listening to it for some time now, it is really only about a half hour long, if you skip the commercials.

However, Indigo_Child, careful what you type. There are those here who agree with the concept your trying to bring across, but your ticking everyone off at the same time. Follow the recommendation
Seekerof made and you might come out smelling like roses yet.

Yes, I know, but I have intentionally taken the none politically correct approach. A murder is a murder is a murder. A genocide is a genocide is a genocide. A Nazi is a Nazi is a Nazi.

Why should I hestitate in calling a spade a spade, especially if you consider my position is actually fully backed up with hard factual evidence. I am not against the people of America; I am against this genocide.

Aren't you against this genocide?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You know Indigo, it is one thing to report on what others have reported on, and truely be just the messenger. In this case, however, you're being Way Above Top Stupid. Cmon, man, do you think that us common Americans LIKE what's going on? Have some friggin sense to distiguish between those that issue the orders, those that have to follow them, and those that have been forced to stay at war against their will....And those that sit on the sidelines gasping, and choking back tears with every atrocity. Again I say, the constitution is not thy enemy. Look to those who willfully defy it for that. Get a grip, man.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That�s one person out of hundreds of thousands who have been there. I�m sure he is very upset about his experience, but you and he have ZERO understanding of what the Nazi�s were to call the US Nazi�s, no matter what�s going on over there right now, its LIGHT YEARS from anything that even remotely similar to any Nazi activities.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join