It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in Simferopol (Ukraine)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hi guys found this 'UFO landing' somewhere in Simferopol Ukraine on yt. And I wonder if it's the real deal or just CGI.

edit on 22014pAmerica/Chicago by raytheo because: mistake in title

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: raytheo

I know we're not supposed to post terse responses here, but what makes you think this is anything other than a balloon?
edit on 7-10-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I don't think it is CGI. If it were then it was pointless, but in this case it looks like something blowing in the wind (balloon, plastic bag e.t.c) whilst also flipping itself?

It comes down behind that building, which the person filming it is not to far away at all, so why not investigate???

Now we have to take into account the uploaders youtube channel, it's full of hoaxes.

Their Channel.

Therefor my conclusion is an UFPBB (Unidentified Flying Plastic Bag/Ballon)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Now we have to take into account the uploaders youtube channel, it's full of hoaxes.

Well could be saw all that hoaxes , but the morphy did make me wonder do balloons do that ?
Anyway thanks for your input

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
it's hard to get a judge of it's size. i don't think it's CGI whatever it is. but, it does look like it's being subject to the gusts of wind in terms of direction. like it reminds me of a plate on a stick the way it's wobbling around. hmmmm

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
it's hard to get a judge of it's size. i don't think it's CGI whatever it is. but, it does look like it's being subject to the gusts of wind in terms of direction. like it reminds me of a plate on a stick the way it's wobbling around. hmmmm

If it was a balloon, the odd wobble motion could be due to having a balloon string (or something similar) weighing one part of it down more than the other parts of it.

Some wind gusts may be enough for that string end to overcome the extra weight, while other less forceful gusts allow that end to be pulled down.

edit on 10/7/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join