It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up Middle of the night completely disoriented

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

As I said...my definition of every-day "normal" is probably completely nutty to most people.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Do you take sleeping pills? I don't very often, but the few times that I have they've had some scary effects on me. One time when I went asleep in one room (living room bed) , I woke up in a different room (bedroom bed) , without the slightest memory of getting up and changing beds.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: agateaque

No I wish I that were the answer but i have had odd experiences like that with sleeping pills in the past.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Lol. That may make for an interesting conversation?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
..milk & cookies?

if i stand out the front of your house waving my arms up and down & yelling like an idiot, you are at least going to come outside and see WTF is wrong with me, maybe even tell me to 'move along', correct? or are you going to sit inside your muttlocker and observe from a safe distance? (there would only be one reason for that)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Many people have disturbed sleep on a full moon.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ever since I was a kid, I used to wake up freaking out. I'd have these weird visions of someone standing over my bed or in the room.

When I was older, my girlfriend would tell me id wake up in the middle of the night and just say the weirdest things, jump out of bed and throw the blankets away convinced there was something in the bed with me..

I got used to it, but i always have nights where i wake up in a panic.

I've just returned home from a few weeks backpacking.. hostels, hotels.. lots of time on my own in a different country.

I've been home 4 nights.. and 3 of those nights ive woken up completely disorientated freaking out.. Id stand in the middle of my room awake with no idea where i am trying to use logic and backtrack... where i last was, where did i fall asleep.. I'd have this weird minor type of amnesia for a good.. 15-20seconds.. usually a shadow or.. something would trigger my mind and remind me, - Jon, your in your bedroom in your apartment. and i get my head together..

its been really weird this past few nights.

My Auntie, very spiritual type of women, a maori in the northern mountains of NZ.. asked me about my trip.
I went to the WW1 battlefields digging up relics..

she told me I've obviously brought home something spiritual..

anyways, just thought id tell my tale

top topics

<< 1   >>

join