It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up Middle of the night completely disoriented

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hey all,

Last night I fell asleep with the lights on reading and I woke up in the middle of the nights with the lights off completely disoriented in the middle of my room. This has happened to me before but it's been a while. The last time this happened to me I had a close encounter with an orb UFO near Shasta California.

I have really odd dream anomalies and normally I have a reoccurring spider dream. This is different though. I couldn't figure out where I was for like ten fifteen minutes and I was starting to panick. So I calmed myself down and just stayed focused and kept reach around me until I could grasp something that I understood. Once I was able to anchor myself to this object I came back to reality and the light from my iPhone came back into focus.

This went on for a good ten fifteen minutes and it took me a lot of new e to calm down and not panick.
edit on 10/7/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Glad you survived!
Those are very strange - even, frightening experiences.
I've never associated mine with UFO's or such...but - who knows?
Do you have any kind of history with "sleep walking"?
Do you happen to recall "where" you thought you were...when awakening in the middle of the room?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I couldn't figure out where I was I kept thinking to myself where am I? The thing that got me was I had the light on and I was checking ATS so my iPad was on. Also my iPhone was playing a YouTube video that I was listening to so I kept looking for the light of my phone even though I couldn't hear it.

I haven't sleep walked in a really really long time.

I have real strange dream anomalies though I mean sometimes I have dreams about things like photons or I have portal dreams where I'm standing in front of a circular portal and it's like no dream I've ever had before.

Hell I've done dream experiments where I've put mugwort and moldavite under my pillow and I kept having dreams where aliens were trying to teach me about a form of photo. Energy that worked a lot like the hadron collider.

#s weird sometimes man I'm telling ha there's another world out there for sure.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Oh I associate it with aliens because the last time this happened was during my ufo encounter. There's only been two times I've woken up this disoriented.

Normally if I wake up it's either from being attacked and I wake up and jump out of bed, or I wake up with the spider hovering over my face.

Only twice have I been in the middle of the room disoriented and unable to figure out where I was. I made a thread last time too.

It's funny because I've started Aum meditations again a few weeks ago and all of a sudden a bunch of weird # starts happening again.
edit on 10/7/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

www.sleepeducation.com...

This may be the cause.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You wake up with a spider hovering over your face?
That is terrifying

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
...It's funny because I've started Aum meditations again a few weeks ago and all of a sudden a bunch of weird # starts happening again.

This made me chuckle... I'll be chuckling for a while...
thanks!
I have no credentials to assist with... I'd say - as long as you're still breathing and thinking and able to question the incident - you're probably Ahead, in the game.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I'm kind of jealous. I've experienced what I think of as a couple paranormal events. Scary at the time, but cool afterwards if you know what I mean. I've seen UFO's as well, but even though I do believe that life exists elsewhere, I can't say for certain whether it was ET that I observed.

Oddly enough, I'm replying because I woke up in the middle of my kitchen about a half hour ago. Just standing there and thinking, "Huh?" I'm not prone to sleep walking nor am I on any meds other than for high BP.

Then I heard the toilet running. In my sleep state, I must have realized that nature called and my bladder decided to not bother waking the rest of me and took me where I needed to go.

I still don't remember it...and now I'm wide awake.

I hope it's not going to be one of those days. (NSFW)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
put out some milk and cookies and see if they are there in the morning.
Then you will have your answer about if something is visiting you.

as for spiders above your face that's some creepy crawly stuff right there.
The lights being on and then turning off. Do you live alone?
Someone probs shut it off, Any bruises on your head? You could of shut off the light yesterday and tripped and got a minor concussion. Which would explain the disorientation.

Put some video cameras up and if anything messes with them you will know. Uses the milk and cookies to make it walk within view and present the milk and cookies in the middle of the room on a table with some LED lights surrounded it.
Or make a sandwhich or anything really. I think they like cake so try cake.

lol anyways good morning hope you are okay. How often is that spider appearing? Only in dreams or real life? or both? lol Catch it dude.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

LMAO. I know it's delicious to us humans, but what makes you think aliens/ ghosts are interested in milk and cookies.

I agree with the video camera part though.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If I sleep in a different place, I wake up disoriented.

Last night, I dreamt about a big spider last night. It looked like it had mud caked on it; Like it was trying to look like a crab. But it was huge.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have heard when you see a spider like that, it is associated with witchcraft (a friend of mine had a similar experience).

As for the Aum Meditations, there may be a correlation. Maybe try stopping and see if the weird stuff stops?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What does the Aum meditation do? From what I gather it is similar to Om, correct?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yeah same thing MM.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I use Aum, and haven't experienced anything odd...of course, my definition of "odd" may be much more odd than the average person.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I use Aum, and haven't experienced anything odd...of course, my definition of "odd" may be much more odd than the average person.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am not proficient at either...
I've always used the low-resistance ohm meditations...with little to no success - but, still trying.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

This went on for a good ten fifteen minutes and it took me a lot of new e to calm down and not panick.

A lot of new E? E being what exactly? Ecstasy?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RamsOnTop

It's a typo from my iPad.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I've definately had a lot of experiences with meditation that were outside of my normal experience when having them.

I dont know why lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join