It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Astrology Pattern Analysis as a Universal Predictive Placement Method,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hi all,

I would like to discuss and possibly start studying a reverse astrology pattern recognition as a predictive method for identifying unknown astronomical anomalies and other astronomiCal bodies that we are yet unaware of.

There are more ideas to stem from this so please bear with me.

Not sure where to put this and this is all I have so far thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm still coming to grips with the fact that our eyes can so easily play tricks on us. Like when we "think" we see a face in something - this article helped explain this idea: earthsky.org...

Can you provide a brief description as to what you're thinking for "reverse astrology pattern recognition"?

Do you mean seeking out indicative astrological circumstances that coincide with world events - by looking back in the timeline from current day, backward? I'm trying to understand the premise of your idea...

a reply to: onequestion

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Well, yes. I think we'd have to start by first identifying circumstances within the known realm through more easily traceable microcosmic events.

I'm think like problem solving with math. If we can use astrology to identify novelty then we can use novelty to predict astronomy right?

I don't really know where I'm taking this idea I was just thinking about it the other day and figured well hell,

We might be able to identify unknown quantities somehow
edit on 10/7/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If we start somewhere and work our way out then who knows I don't know.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Mercury in retrograde, which is currently happening this month comes to mind, where everything goes all wonky...is this along the lines of what you're talking about?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shellyhk

How about we start with one of the wonky things that comes from the retrograde and let's dissect the event and see if we can identify unknown variables.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shellyhk

First we would need to break down the event into each of its variables and give them values.

We probably need to break down the different categories of variables and comb through the event a few times with perspective in mind.
I dont k ow what these could be id have to think about it

top topics

join