It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Breast Cancer Awareness Month** Is This a Farce & Conspiracy Combined?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If you want to actually do something to fight breast cancer spread the word that antiperspirants, under arm shaving and shaming women about their natural scent is the cause.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
To cure cancer is to change our lifestyles.

To remove all that crap food from our diets. Eat tons of veggies, wash them well those pesticides are known to disrupt our endocrine system.

To turn off the TV sets and computer screens. GO OUTSIDE!

To sweat at least every 2 days. Exercise is key to good health. Move your fat asses!

To stop consuming tobacco. That is just plain as day why.

Use natural ingredients inside your body and on your body. Science likes to make us think that we can trust it. Science can be fine when it is not motivated by profits. In other words, don't trust what man has created (like synthetic soaps, creams, oils, sugars, fats, etc), use natural ingredients. Try using products that have maximum 5 ingredients. More than that is just giving your money to con artists.

To stop binge drinking. Too much is too much, your body kind of tells you when you slur or can't walk.

To keep stress at bay. Stress is a killer, no need to stress why.

Be part of a community or take part in your family. Be compassionate, giving, help others, it will make you feel good inside, if you feel good inside everything will function as it should.

Very simple. BUT PEOPLE WANT A PILL that does all that. We have the cure for free already, we just don't see it.
edit on 7-10-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
America has an amazing penchant for commercializing and trivializing anything and everything. It embarrasses me.

Shame on the corporations that promote it, but more shame on the stupid consumers that - like dumb sheep being led to the slaughter house - do what they are told.

Shame on you for spending $94.83 on b******t marketing scams.

Incoserv, it came down to choosing the lesser of two traumas. Seeing my son "benched" because he wasn't wearing the PINK accessories was something I wasn't willing to do to him. Since his rushing touchdown was critical to the team's victory last Friday, biting the bullet by buying these items turned out to be the correct decision.
-cwm

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
[Inappropriate post removed by staff]

edit on 15/10/14 by JustMike because: Removed inappropriate post

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
a reply to: Psynic

[Quoted material edited out by staff]

It's remarks such as this which will keep women shamed into shaving their skin raw and applying carcinogenic chemical antiperspirants to their bodies.

Regular bathing and natural hair growth is all that is necessary to prevent offensive BO.

edit on 15/10/14 by JustMike because: Edited out inappropriate materal

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who cares if breast cancer awareness is becoming commercialized? If anything it's an excellent remind for us ladies to get our yearly checkups, self exams and mammograms. How many lives has breast cancer awareness saved? I bet at least 1 and likely thousands.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
edit on 15/10/14 by JustMike because: Removed inappropriate post

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackTiger
Can you imagine if one of these foundations actually found a cure?

CEO: "Today we are happy to announce that we have all been put out of a job.. "

There are many sources for this information:

www.collective-evolution.com...

None of them are the Cancer Society.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
October 7, 2015

Well here we are..another year, another football season. Once again, I had to get my high-school son a set of pink socks. He's a running back...11th grade. (He used the same gloves from last season. Socks were too dirty to recycle.) All football players on the team need to wear something pink at every game this month.

Has the incidences of breast cancer been reduced in the past year? Billions of dollars have been thrown at the "charities" in that time. Surely there must have been some measurable progress?!?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

When corporations see the word awareness I think they actually see $$$.

Buying pink crap for a month helps those who sell it more than any 'cause' it's meant to help.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

When corporations see the word awareness I think they actually see $$$.

Buying pink crap for a month helps those who sell it more than any 'cause' it's meant to help.

Well, it's that time of year...AGAIN. My son had to get the "pink stuff" for the football game tonight. Thankfully he's a Senior now. I wonder if College football players have to do the same every October?

So how's the Breast Cancer cure rate going? Has it improved since President Obama tasked Joe Biden with curing cancer last year?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join