It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two dead in downtown ST Louis shooting, survivor tries to run from stretcher.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Shooting victim jumps

Shooting in downtown

Drive by shooting in downtown St. Louis. Survivor tries to flee from EMT and police after being shot in the ankle.
edit on 6-10-2014 by feldercarb because: missing w

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Sounds like typical St.Louis nonsense.
I grew up in Ferguson

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Not surprising..STL is a cesspool. Aren't they always on the top 5 most dangerous cities in USA? I hardly go there anymore because of the violence..that's what confused me about the whole Ferguson thing..these people are surprised they are getting shot? Good cop/bad cop..no difference..if your from there or have been there you know it's ghetto city..

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Like the other posters pointed out it's not necessarily a good area. Seems like the media chose to report this to further skew the public's views on the entire Michael Brown situation.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

But maybe more people need to know that the area is prone to lots of violence.
A realistic perspective is needed on how things are going there.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I agree about that, it lets many people realize how bad the place is, on the other hand strengthens certain arguments.

At this point it's like reporting the latest atrocity in Detroit, though I doubt most of St. Louis is anywhere near that.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What's your point? Why is thisin regional politics? a reply to: feldercarb

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I can tell you what my friends who are still in there are saying.They say that their cars are getting blocked on the street even in broad daylight and they are being spit at and harassed.They go in a store in that area and they are screamed at and called names and told not to come there anymore. Their lawns are being urinated on and trashed. They are just plain made to feel unwelcome there since they are the 'wrong' race now. These are people that grew up in that area and they are shocked how quickly things went down.

On face book I was trying to tell them that the area had gone downhill and they needed to get out. But they thought I was just being dramatic and that they liked their neighbors and they liked them too.Guess they know better now. That was back about 2 years ago before any of this blew up. I was raised in unincorporated north St.Louis county but hung around all those neighborhoods since they surrounded us. Jennings,Ferguson,Florissant,Black Jack and Moline Acres. Anyone from that area should have known how bad it was by the Castle Point area. That place has always been dangerous. Now those same friends are thinking about moving out,but guess what? They lost their chance. Now they would take a huge loss on their homes trying to sell. Who WANTS to move where there are riots breaking out?

They just don't feel safe at night or daylight there now with all the hatred going on. Oh well.

join