It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not more BS......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Paradise will come when people finally remove the wool from their eyes, stop getting blinded by every "new" "shiny" thing that comes out and sees the world for what it really is at this point. I put new and shiny in quotations only because many of the new things are generally a rehashed idea with a new name or branding behind it but something has been done before. Though as a society I think we have come to expect the same old which kind of keeps us away from what is really happening.

We have become too accustomed to it and I think it is in part within' our own lives living has become harder with the price of things going up and having to work harder for it. Which is by no means a sign of us to forget what is happening to those in various other countries; but I think we are just being blind-sided at this point of working harder that we are all focusing on the me instead of the us. Many of us know the "solution" out of it, the problem is just getting others on board to start. In that I think it is fear that keeps us from even getting it to start if we were to have a revolution not just just in regards to monetary but those of ideals we would be on the right track to becoming better off. Although that in lies the problem, A revolution of new things is something most do not want rather a the same old even rebranded is what most prefer. So long as they get what they want or are able to get what they want then why should things change? Why should we ask for it? The future is uncertain and change is scary to some.

People will continue to suffer for some time, but I think most of us ( those of us who know the conspiracy and are on conspiracy forums ) want nothing more than the change. A way out of the suffering not just for us but for all of those suffering. We have the resources to abolish a lot of problems but we choose not to. We could easily cure a lot of things if not for our greed and hoarding. So here's hoping and here's to a change that will begin the revolution to end the suffering .

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have doubts that paradise can or ever will exist on Earth. That doesn't mean I don't believe paradise exists, I'm certain it does but not on this the physical plane. In the same way that Jesus has had over 2000 years to stage a come-back human kind has had many more thousands of years to create a paradise on Earth. I just dont believe anymore that either is ever going to happen. Its not surprising that bullsh*t has taken over considering the lack of anything better or should I say the failure of anything better to come to our rescue. This is probably as good as it gets, going by the evidence. But good people will keep on trying. Maybe knowing that is enough.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shema

I do not think such a thing can exist either and perhaps that is what has got us into this mess. Trying so hard to make a paradise in which we all tried to envision has caused a bit of a rift if you will. While majority want to see something in line with what heaven is to provide, the others may see something entirely different. Perhaps some see the world where there is no obese people or those who have anorexia disorders. Though due to this not being a completely possibility I think that is why a lot feel like they are not doing enough, as well or want to give up as well. Since we aren't seeing the changes we want to see happening it causes a rift in our minds and makes us want to give up and in turn probably give in. I think like life itself it's best not to give up and just look at what has been accomplished and continue to build on that and with it in time we can reach a state in which the suffering is subsiding and can get to a least a comprised idea of paradise.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shema

ETA: Sorry, redacted… Good thread.
edit on 7-10-2014 by intrptr because: redacted

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiriya

I think like life itself it's best not to give up and just look at what has been accomplished and continue to build on that and with it in time we can reach a state in which the suffering is subsiding and can get to a least a comprised idea of paradise.

Good luck with that. Population is growing too fast for a "reversal" to whatever we think is better times. Without a whole lot of dying it will just get generally worse as far as resource dwindling, oppression, greedy people at the top, etc. I don't want to give up either.

The only thing I can do now is be the change I want to see. Can't change nobody else. I want to come out of this alive not saunter down the merry path to destruction a lot of people seem to be on.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Good luck with that. Population is growing too fast for a "reversal" to whatever we think is better times. Without a whole lot of dying it will just get generally worse as far as resource dwindling, oppression, greedy people at the top, etc. I don't want to give up either.

The only thing I can do now is be the change I want to see. Can't change nobody else. I want to come out of this alive not saunter down the merry path to destruction a lot of people seem to be on.

I speak about this with everyone I know, but people just don't want to see the truth of the matter. We are faced with a variety of potential disasters to our species in modern times, but this one problem alone is insurmountable at this point. It's too late.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Calalini

but this one problem alone is insurmountable at this point. It's too late.

If you mean population, I agree.

I used to think that some education or even a box of rubbers might turn the tide as it were. I realize that in poor people ville sex is number one…

I also live in a culturally diverse place in California and see the reality. This economy and future prospects for a good life through gainful employment is drying up, imo.

But all around me are families having bushels of babies and I wonder. Are you thinking correctly? What do you think all those kids are going to do when they grow up? Slave for corporations like Mickey Ds or even the Military?

I haven't the gumption to ask. It would be an insult to their belief system. I have been wondering where I could read about this phenomenon of having large families when the future seems so dependent on having smaller ones? What is it about some immigrants culture that makes them seemingly so blind… It can't just be lust…

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Quality BS is still BS. Just get some good boots so when it starts getting deep...you can put them on like I do. BS

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Shiriya

I think like life itself it's best not to give up and just look at what has been accomplished and continue to build on that and with it in time we can reach a state in which the suffering is subsiding and can get to a least a comprised idea of paradise.

Even with that in mind I still believe some change could occur that could benefit all. The main thing at least in the states is having it so people are not using kids as a way of gaining income as the more the seem to generate the more revenue they get as well. So if we were to start with something we definitely could start there especially since it is a direct correlation to our own well being and the money we give.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Shiriya because: Wrong person quoated

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

BAT COUNTRY
speaking of bull#..
..used the exact same sequence in a video presentation here (bring a shovel)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join