It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts Starting To Admit It May Take Vaccine To Stop Ebola In West Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wonder how long it will be before the rest of us are required to get vaccines? It should obviously be for those who plan to visit the infected countries, until its under control. I would speculate it's once our Nations have a considerable amount of cases, that we too will follow protocol on this method of eradication.

Either way the experts aren't so optimistic regarding Ebola compared to a few short months ago

CTV News

TORONTO -- As West Africa's Ebola outbreak continues to rage, some experts are coming to the conclusion that it may take large amounts of vaccines and maybe even drugs -- all still experimental and in short supply -- to bring the outbreak under control.

Embedded in that notion is the reality that the catastrophic epidemic may remain unchecked for months, given that these products haven't yet been proven to be safe or effective in people, and won't be available in significant amounts any time soon. Experimental Ebola drugs in particular will remain in scarce supply for a considerable time.

"It is conceivable that this epidemic will not turn around even if we pour resources into it. It may just keep going and going and it might require a vaccine," Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told The Canadian Press in an interview. Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

Now when they say "to the entire Country", which country is this? Each country containing Ebola cases in Africa?

"As the epidemic gets more and more formidable and in some cases out of control it is quite conceivable, if not likely, that we may need to deploy the vaccine to the entire country to be able to shut the epidemic down. That is clearly a possibility." Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

edit on 6-10-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: violet a long time since there isn,t one,not sure they are going to make one over night.

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18502663]violet[/post

Let me guess who will administer the program...wait for it...Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the vaccine making companies they own.

Satanic whores who worship death and gold.

Judgment day is coming. Bill gates has been indicted by Supreme Court of India for forcing vaccines on the children of illiterate parents.

I'd like to see him suffer the African penalty of mabuna. ]

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Wonder how long it will be before the rest of us are required to get vaccines? It should obviously be for those who plan to visit the infected countries, until its under control. I would speculate it's once our Nations have a considerable amount of cases, that we too will follow protocol on this method of eradication.

Either way the experts aren't so optimistic regarding Ebola compared to a few short months ago

CTV News

TORONTO -- As West Africa's Ebola outbreak continues to rage, some experts are coming to the conclusion that it may take large amounts of vaccines and maybe even drugs -- all still experimental and in short supply -- to bring the outbreak under control.

Embedded in that notion is the reality that the catastrophic epidemic may remain unchecked for months, given that these products haven't yet been proven to be safe or effective in people, and won't be available in significant amounts any time soon. Experimental Ebola drugs in particular will remain in scarce supply for a considerable time.

"It is conceivable that this epidemic will not turn around even if we pour resources into it. It may just keep going and going and it might require a vaccine," Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told The Canadian Press in an interview. Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

I'd rather take my chances seeing how this thing is a propaganda joke. The test for Ebola is not even accurate. It tests for antibodies. You can be perfectly healthy and test positive.

More crap on crap.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

you know what is odd is i haven't seen any updates on the death count...last it was at 3400ish i think..and its been that way for a week...so either its under control or they just aint reporting on it any more...im guessing its not under control

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
a reply to: violet a long time since there isn,t one,not sure they are going to make one over night.

Correct, but I think they might have some up their sleeves they haven't let on about.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles
a reply to: [post=18502663]violet[/post

Let me guess who will administer the program...wait for it...Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the vaccine making companies they own.

Satanic whores who worship death and gold.

Judgment day is coming. Bill gates has been indicted by Supreme Court of India for forcing vaccines on the children of illiterate parents.

I'd like to see him suffer the African penalty of mabuna. ]

Umm......what is "mabuna?" Enquiring minds want to know!!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

follow the $$$....engineered virus make money....
...i wouldn't be shocked if that were the case ...society only functions for money

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I wonder if the Ebola virus spreads and starts infecting politicians in D.C. how quick all our tax payer's money would be used to supply them with the experimental drug as quickly as possible. Priorities are raised only when politicians feel a threat knocking at their door. If the average citizen gets Ebola, they can kiss their a$$ goodbye!

By the way, anyone know why it will take months before the supposed experimental Ebola medication will be in large supply? You would think the government would put pressure on pharmaceutical companies to work 24/7 to knock out enough supplies as quickly as possible to stem the spread of this virus.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

By the way, anyone know why it will take months before the supposed experimental Ebola medication will be in large supply? You would think the government would put pressure on pharmaceutical companies to work 24/7 to knock out enough supplies as quickly as possible to stem the spread of this virus.

maybe i have watched too many movies but if i had to guess i would say the drugs are sitting there in some vault somewhere waiting till needed,i suspect this is why the military arm has been working in west africa tweaking the drugs relative to the different known strains....

and you are spot thinking that the priorities will change if families of the politicians get infected....when i was younger i lived with a friends family and the father was a high ranking cop...one night we were out one of his sons was stabbed (he survived) by some grub....the effort that the many other cops put in to finding these guys was nothing short of astounding...for weeks and weeks we had to go back review cctv footage,look through profiles etc etc.....way above and beyond what would be done for an average citizen...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons
Because it's experimental, it's still in testing phase. Remember the priest in Spain? Didn't work on him. He died.
They're just trying different ones out on people it seems.

The man in Dallas is on a ventilator and dialysis now. His liver is improving somewhat with the treatment, but is wavering.

At this stage they are only using the experimental drugs on what they consider to be emergency cases.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Tptb probably have a vaccine they used on themselves already. Maybe at their builderberg meetings they all lined up and took a shot and took some away with them for their families.

new topics

top topics

join