It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Anyone in Australia missing a packet of fresh coriander leaves????

page: 1

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
This has got me really stumped, I came out to the kitchen bench this morning to do the stuff I usually do and after a few minutes I notice a packet of fresh coriander leaves on there. I didnt buy them. They were near other stuff like eggs and bread which I keep on the bench and so didn't notice them straight away. I made dinner last night on the bench and didn't notice them then either. Anyway they were in a snap lock lidded plastic container Coles brand. The expiry date is Sep 26 (11 days ago) and they were yellowed and some were rotting. I wish they weren't because I love fresh coriander but never buy it because it is too expensive. Also I hardly ever shop at Coles, I did go into a Coles last week but that was to get food for somewhere else and my couple of purchases did not come back with me. The only visitors I have had in the last few weeks have been a couple of kids visiting mine, I dont think any of them brought fresh coriander leaves with them and left it there.

Like these

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
So my teleportation device does work? Eureka!
edit on 10/6/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:24 PM
a reply to: proob4

Could you please do something useful with it and teleport the mess on my kid's floor to the dump? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:38 PM
I thought you were on about another type of leaves
my next door neighbour has a brother in Australia who posts him green stuff home it is quite easy on the way out i believe .

a few years ago i came home one night and picked up a package , thinking it was from e-bay i just put it aside and started to make my dinner .

i heard a lot of banging going on but never gave it another thought at the time , turns out it was the police smashing his door in about it as they had been watching him lucky the postman had got the wrong door that day it was only that night when i opened it i knew what it was

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:31 PM
"The expiry date is Sep 26 (11 days ago) and they were yellowed and some were rotting."

Hardly "FRESH" then.

I've had washing powder going missing lately... Was it you Cinrad??!!

new topics