It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proofs of Design with Witnesses - Final Proof Cannot be Argued

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Hellhound604

Who engineered Swine Flu? Who engineered Ebola, also holding the patent? Mankind. Choices make our world. We are free to choose.

You judge God, but really judge your brothers in the matter. How many deaths attributed to swine flu? 203,000. There are 7 billion on the planet. The Bible states that we are born again by baptism into the waters of life. In other words, God gives the life back again. On the scale of eternity, I'd say his plan to refine us over the course of a short 7,000 years is an easy trade for eternal life never ending.

Then why does your god seem stupid? This amazing being could not come up with a cycle of life that did not involve a revolving door of constant brutal slaughter? Is your god retarded?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Where is "The Word" (LOGOS) mentioned or explained in the Old Testiment?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
None of that was proof. It was interesting - well, some of it - but it not proof of intelligent design.

I have a good idea - how about we all just get together and finally admit that we can't know and won't ever and then focus on our energy on something productive?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: AlephBet

Oh for goodness sake, there's enough stupid going around in this particular sub-thread without you sticking your oar in.

Wait, I think I'm onto something here...

Did you happen to read the OP, or even notice who authored the thread?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
OP, If you have "final proof that cannot be argued" for the absolute proof for creation, why are you sharing it here on an internet forum centered around conspiracies and conjecture rather than presenting your evidence to a scientific review board or something like that? I'm sure the world would like to know.

Because a thread that states "final proof that cannot be argued" sounds pretty important. I'm not going to sit here and pretend to understand what you're trying to say in your OP, so maybe you should actually be talking to someone who can back you up.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: iterationzero

There are three stop codons: TAA, TAG, TGA.

Three base pairs make up a codon. Three make up an anti-codon. What I meant to say was one start and one stop.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CoherentlyConfused

By final, I was implying the one at the end of the others. They were in sequence, not the last proof to end all proofs.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Where is "The Word" (LOGOS) mentioned or explained in the Old Testiment?

Psalm 33:6Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made;
and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
(AKJV)

wisdom 18:14-18:16

14 For while gentle silence enveloped all things,
and night in its swift course was now half gone,
15 your all-powerful word leapt from heaven, from the royal throne,
into the midst of the land that was doomed,
a stern warrior
16 carrying the sharp sword of your authentic command,
and stood and filled all things with death,
and touched heaven while standing on the earth.

isaiah 55:10-55:11

10 For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
and do not return there until they have watered the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
11 so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

wisdom 9:1

9‘O God of my ancestors and Lord of mercy,
who have made all things by your word

The Old Testament is the basis of John 1, also John 1 was a revelation to most, but Solomon wisest of all clearly understood it.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Aleph, explain the symbiotic relationship of mitochondria to life, as it is found in all life. The MtDNA replicates on its own independent of the host cell replicating.

Answer

That doesn't answer anything. You only address the use as a genetic marker in geneology ie family tree making.

We see the opposite of evolution, MtDNA has in fact devolved by losing its ability to manufacture 94% of its proteins, the DNA got significantly smaller. The information was not lost it is now a part of the host cell nucleic DNA.

Mitochondria only evolved one time, at no other time did other Mitochondria enter the record separate from a host in a symbiotic relationship. This science alone is enough to prove creation. It points to a specific event whereby all life is not possible without it.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

If the Bible is the "Word of God" does that mean the Bible is Jesus too?

Every time the Old Testament uses the word "word" to suggest what God spoke aloud, for example the laws and orders he dictated to Moses, you reckon that's referring to an anthropomorphic deity that serves as a go-between for mankind and God? You reckon that Jesus was the acting "Word"? I find that humorous and ironic.

The ancient Greek translation of the Old Testament known as the Septuagint translates the phrase as ἄγγελος Κυρίου, aggelos Kyriou, "angel of the Lord", a phrase used also in the New Testament.[3] The Hellenistic Jewish philosopher Philo identified the angel of the Lord (in the singular) with the Logos.

Many Christians still reject the idea of the LOGOS (Jesus Christ) having preexisted in an angelic form, ie, The Angel of the Lord. Origen was excommunicated and his writings relegated to heresy for such ideas. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

If the Bible is the "Word of God" does that mean the Bible is Jesus too?

That is just playing silly. The bible is the written testament.

wisdom 18:14-18:16

14 For while gentle silence enveloped all things,
and night in its swift course was now half gone,
15 your all-powerful word leapt from heaven, from the royal throne,
into the midst of the land that was doomed,
a stern warrior
16 carrying the sharp sword of your authentic command,
and stood and filled all things with death,
and touched heaven while standing on the earth.

A word that leaps, from a throne, from heaven to earth where it stood......that is not a mere command it is an entity, none other than the the Word or Messiah or Jesus or Yeshua or Salvation or in the Greek language, Logos.

edit on 8-10-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

The bible is the written testament.

I think the bible is Christianity's worst enemy. If it really is the written testament of god, then that god is a douchebag that I am far greater than.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I the nk me and AlephBet are on the same page. I am no physicist but I have always believed that there is more than meets the eye for most concerning the codes in the Bible and the codes in physics and biology. 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons come to mind. Here is a good read- quotes from famous scientists who believe in the "most high." www.simpletoremember.com...
edit on 8-10-2014 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
I the nk me and AlephBet are on the same page. I am no physicist but I have always believed that there is more than meets the eye for most concerning the codes in the Bible and the codes in physics and biology. 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons come to mind. Here is a good read- quotes from famous scientists who believe in the "most high." www.simpletoremember.com...

perhaps they believe in a higher power but certainly not YAHWEH the extrauniversal narcissistic warlord.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Yeah, it was a Jewish website. I am not Jewish, it was just one of the top results from a google inquiry from my past. It was the best, in my opinion, collection of quotes. The site is in no relation to my religion.

Man, if religion wasn't such a sensitive subject, I would not have had to type all that, heh

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Now wait a minute. Cyrus the Great was a messiah. Was he the "Word of God" too?

Do you believe that the "Angel of the Lord", that dispensed the Word of God in the Old Testament, was Jesus?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That doesn't answer anything. You only address the use as a genetic marker in geneology ie family tree making.

We see the opposite of evolution, MtDNA has in fact devolved by losing its ability to manufacture 94% of its proteins, the DNA got significantly smaller. The information was not lost it is now a part of the host cell nucleic DNA.

Mitochondria only evolved one time, at no other time did other Mitochondria enter the record separate from a host in a symbiotic relationship. This science alone is enough to prove creation. It points to a specific event whereby all life is not possible without it.

That would make a great thread.

Many conclusion drawn by science assume previous presuppositions. Using the word evolved presupposes that evolution is the cause. When they get that involution is the cause (inside out / rolling), then the paradigm rearranges the order and sequence of changes. Different implications are then drawn. Previous connections are seen from another perspective. Where is information formed? Inside. Where is sight from insight? Inside. Where is the expression of the genes? Out. Where is the information expressed? Inside.

You should do a thread on it. Make sure to PM me if you do.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Then your numerology still doesn't make sense. Here's what you claimed:

3 "Mother" letters: Aleph, Mem, Shin
7 "Double" letters: Beth, Gimel, Daleth, Kaph, Pe, Resh, Tau
12 "Simple" letters: He, Vau, Zain, Cheth, Teth, Yod, Lamed, Nun, Samekh, Ayin, Tzaddi, Qoph

DNA forms by the very same pattern:

3 Punctuation groups (2 stop groups, 1 start group [Methionine])
7 Hydrophobic Amino Acids
12 Hydrophilic Amino Acids

You're wrong on the number of what you've termed "punctuation groups" in DNA -- there are three stop codons and one start codon. Which means you'd have to have four "Mother" letters according to your scheme here. Now you're claiming that there are only two "punctuation groups" -- start and stop, but that still doesn't jibe with your scheme of having three "Mother" letters.

This is as big a fail as when you tried to find some numerology in the number of protons, neutrons, and electrons in each of the first couple of elements back when you were SuperiorEd or EnochWasRight or whatever.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Now wait a minute. Cyrus the Great was a messiah. Was he the "Word of God" too?

Do you believe that the "Angel of the Lord", that dispensed the Word of God in the Old Testament, was Jesus?

Cyrus was a Persian king, not The Messiah. That is also really silly to say Cyrus was messiah.

Proverbs 8 22 - 31

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way,
before his works of old.
23 I was set up from everlasting,
from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth;
when there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled,
before the hills was I brought forth:
26 while as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields,
nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there:
when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
28 when he established the clouds above:
when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29 when he gave to the sea his decree,
that the waters should not pass his commandment:
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30 then I was by him, as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
31 rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.

Raised as a Father brings up a son,

30 then I was by him, as one brought up with him, and I was daily his delight :

The Son of God before being birthed by Mary, before creation, there in the Old Testament just as John 1 says.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I have shown the first sets before. It's the last one you need to research. I would like someone to argue the very last proof. The others are self evident.

DNA represent letters making Proteins. They form in root codons, just like language. Links of letters are Words (proteins). The human body is a book.

Aleph Bet is Father in Hebrew (Letters). Aleph is Strong and Bet is House (Strong Nuclear Force). Neutrons and Protons (Strong Force) follow the laws of invariant symmetry and do not change (same yesterday, today and tomorrow).

Aleph Mem is Mother, or Strong Water (mem). She is the weak force (female) and allows for the symmetry breaking, or birth of the elements / Son of God. Letters of DNA must have a catalyst. Electrons do not follow invariant symmetry.

Bet (House) Nun (Seed) is Ben, or the Son. The House of Seed carries the house forward in time. Christ was called the Word, or what is produced by programmed letters in water / Matter / Elements.

The definition of a hologram is particles embedded with information in an image (image of God) with light shined on them to reveal the form. Light cannot be seen.

Here is your proof:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

-Witness One - DNA
-Witness Two - Nature of Physics Parallel to Trinity
-Witness Three - Language mirrors it all, down to the definition of each letter
-Witness Four - Word is information and physicists now realize they need a degree in information science to know how the hologram of reality works.
-Witness Five - History in prophecy
-Witness Six - Evolution cannot occur apart from Involution, or the rolloing of matter in time. Look up the world Volution. Involution is baptism, so that what is immersed in water can rise to new life (evolution). Evolution is a result and not a cause. Programming is the cause of words.

-Witness Seven - Orthogonal Linear Transformation of Invariance is Translational Symmetry from higher dimensions. Collapsing wave function cannot occur from lower dimensions up, but upper down. Consciousness is in the higher dimensions above probability (restriction of law causing unity with multiplicity) and law governs all dimensions below. We have free will. If lower dimensions are governed, and consciousness arises from lower dimensions, then no free will. We would simply abide in invariance. Since symmetry breaks from the weak nuclear force, the electron is free. Otherwise, we would still be in a high state of order with low entropy.

Your proof and it denies ignorance.

Wisdom is proven right by her children. If you are not hers, then you are not a child of God. The gift is still available. See my threads to see how.

***Last Proof

Best proof of all. God's will is to give and for us to receive. Nature proclaims this, mirrored by the male / female force of Strong and Weak Nuclear force. Thieves take. God Gives! He demonstrates this by His nature (Nature!).

Romans 1 (notice the wording in bold)

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine [invariant] nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Argue This: Your witness. Invariant Symmetry of the Strong Nuclear Force. It is invariant. You are translational. This is a proof, already provided by science. Why? There is an anchor that can be tracked back through the references provided in the Bible. They are mirrors.

Quantum Word is Invisible

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for. 3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Why are we just now discovering what the ancients already knew? They had faith.

I lol'd as i was read this.
Please do not lure me in with this kind of promise.
Understand that even though you say something is proof it does not make it so.
Try to look at this from my perspective, while i did enjoy this read but,
my personal opinion is that i feel scammed let me define the word "Proof" for you.

d : the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a fact
i : something which shows that something else is true or correct
c : an act or process of showing that something is true
k : the process or an instance of establishing the validity of a statement
in accordance with principles of reasoning
you present no proof here. In other words... Pics or it didn't happen.
edit on 18America/ChicagoWed, 08 Oct 2014 18:03:53 -0500000000pm2014-10-08T18:03:53-05:0031032014-10-08T18:03:53-05:00 by Heruactic because: Didn't fit in properly the first time

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join