It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we owe France an apology?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
We swore at them, teased them, abused them, made them into a paraiah because they said that they wouldn't join a war against a country when the case was not proven.

They were right.
There ARE NO WMD.
The WMD has been admitted as just a reason they used because it was expedient, not becuase it was true.

In that case do the nations that attacked France owe them an apology?

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yeah, we as a country owe them a major appology, unfortunately, they'll never get it. Viva La Freedom Toast?

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hell yes we do, but it won't happen because the Americans who partake in such bs are always right (even when wrong, well in their minds).

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
No, we owe Syria an apology.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
WMD never had, and still doesnt have a thing to do with what we did in Iraq. We are in the midst of an economic war with the EU, and France is the ringleader of the opposition. Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Saudi Arabia among other OPEC nations are being used as pawns, and they are of course suffering for it.

Not to say that these countries are not run by dictators that should in fact be thrown out, however, people should know the real reason that this is happening.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I said no because the French tourists here in NYC are arrogant Eruo-Trash that expect the sidewalks to be cleared in their path.

blah

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You're damn right william

I voted for maybe not

You know, France has nukes too, so instead of appologizing, they might invade France, and turn it into a big bombing range for the USAF

Anyway, I still believe the Iraqies have WMD, lord knows how many secret bunkers they have in the Iraqi desert, to storethose weapons...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I voted
"Maybe, they were right but still shold have followed America regardless"

sure you didnt click the wrong one Zion?

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

You know, France has nukes too, so instead of appologizing, they might invade France, and turn it into a big bombing range for the USAF

What ? France has WMD ? Invade them, invade them !!!

I said no, because they don't desserve it. Anyway, they don't desserve anything, and the next time they'll cry for some help, just let them rot in hell.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
France is only last in a list of a thousand which America owes apologies to.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
No, they do not deserve an apology. Saddam has had over 12 years to hide his WMDs somewhere maybe in Syria or Iran we might never know. Plus we went into Iraq to liberate the Iraqi people. I think the genocide of nearly 1 million people and the suffering of many more outweighs WMDs.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Illmatic67, do you know a nation who don't owe her apologies to another nation ?

OTH, I would like to know why you don't like your nation ? Someone can write something against his own nation, but allways as you do it ?????

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If we made a list that owed the USA a apology or a favor that list would be sky high. We've helped every single nation on Earth basicly.

Oh and Ill, can you give us a list of these nations?

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I would like to know why you don't like your nation ?

I love America. America was once a very good idea until the government messed it up.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oh and Ill, can you give us a list of these nations?

For starters:
Japan
Vietnam

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No. Their reason for being against the war was not a just reason.
Time will tell if there are no WMDs.

We owe an apology to Japan? Vietnam?

For what reason?

Japan with the nukes? Boy, is your history screwed up.

Vietnam because we were over there? What a shallow concept. Seems the education system is as bad as I thought it was.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Vietnam because we were over there? What a shallow concept. Seems the education system is as bad as I thought it was

My Lai

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The US and Great Britain owe them, the Iraqi and Afghani people a big apology and we will soon owe an apology to Iran and Syria.

[Edited on 31-5-2003 by clive]

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by clive
The US and Great Britain owe them, the Iraqi and Afghani people a big apology and we will soon owe an apology to Iran and Syria.

[Edited on 31-5-2003 by clive]

What a load of #e.
Yeah we owe them an apology for removing a government that routinely killed hundreds of thousands of it's own ordinary people. People like you.

You'd soon be begging for release from anyone if our government started to treat our population in the same way.

Balls to you anti war protestors. You're so wrapped up in your own self pity that you can't deal with the real world.
Luckily our governments don't listen to you people. If they did? Give it 50 years.
We'd all be dead.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Definantly not. We need to give Chirac a swift kick in the teeth and give him a shirt that says, " I survived the Maginot Line and all i got was this lousy t-shirt!".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join