It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fellowship Foundation Inc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The Norwegian Prime Minister, K.M.Bondevik, has been revealed as a person
with close ties to The Fellowship Foundation. So has several of the key
people in his party and the Norwegian government. He himself claim the
relationship to be "private".

This Foundation is said to be a fundamentalistic, right-wing christian
organization who has been building political influence over the last 50
years. And where powerful people are "doing Gods work" war seem to follow.
If he is one of the followers of the teachings of this Foundation it would
explain a lot, even in little Norway. Now we know that this man is a pawn
in the US game, he is more than willing and has defended this publically.

It has been disclosed that Norways engagement in military operations that
has no popular support is rising year by year. And there are no enemys at
our gates. So why is the military engagement of our peace-loving country
been increasing? Is it a guesture of friendship towards his "private"
friends in the US? It must be alowed to speculate. It do not seem right to
be handing out The Nobel Peace Prize with one hand and orders to bomb with the other.

I have tried to find info on this Fellowship on the net and ATS, but very
little can be found easily. Are there anyone on ATS that could help?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Is this what you're loking for..www.lifestudyfellowship.org...

like you said it's not easy,and honestly I don't even trust it..I jusst took the url and clicked out.Toema warned that it was not responsable for the site or content...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Thanks...

What I am looking for is the organization targeted in this article:

www.harpers.org...

The reason beeing that there is something strange going on regarding the Fellowship and our Prime Minister. The media is as loyal to power in Norway as they are elsewere. But now one of our major papers are confronting PM Bondevik & Co. with their assisiation with this group. It would be wery interesting to any additional info.

As for "Prayer Help", that looked like a shady enterprize.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't really know much about this one, but due to the religous nature it might be worth slinging a thread in the religous forum or at least a link to this one.

May be an additional source of info for you.

HTH

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

This Foundation is said to be a fundamentalistic, right-wing christian
organization who has been building political influence over the last 50
years.

Were lucky this does not happen in America and the UK.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
billmcelligott: I am not sure if You are ironic. Let me quote a little from the Harpers article:

"Ivanwald, which sits at the end of Twenty-fourth Street North in Arlington, Virginia, is known only to its residents and to the members and friends of the organization that sponsors it, a group of believers who refer to themselves as �the Family.�" and:

"Regular prayer groups have met in the Pentagon and at the Department of Defense, and the Family has traditionally fostered strong ties with businessmen in the oil and aerospace industries." and regarding their masks:

"The organization has operated under many guises, some active, some defunct: National Committee for Christian Leadership, International Christian Leadership, the National Leadership Council, Fellowship House, the Fellowship Foundation, the National Fellowship Council, the International Foundation."

And this is just an teezer! To me this seemd like something for the conspiracy group.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrreg
billmcelligott: I am not sure if You are ironic.

I'm pretty sure (or at least hoping) that this was a sarcastic response, as it's been pretty clear to anyone in the US at least that we're looking at a right-wing "Christian" fundamentalist group guiding the policies of our nation. Personally, I find the ideas that many in the administration espouse as being akin to the launching of the Crusades.

That's basically what this boils down to on many levels, at least in public statements and speeches. "My God is better than your God." Welcome to the schoolyard method of global diplomacy and foreign policy.

Getting back to the subject though, I'm curious to see what turns up from this line of investigation.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter
I'm pretty sure (or at least hoping) that this was a sarcastic response, as it's been pretty clear to anyone in the US at least that we're looking at a right-wing "Christian" fundamentalist group guiding the policies of our nation. Personally, I find the ideas that many in the administration espouse as being akin to the launching of the Crusades.

Bush doesn't take orders from a Rightwing Christian fundamentalist group!!!

He takes orders directly from GOD!!

ROFLMAO

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
I don't really know much about this one, but due to the religous nature it might be worth slinging a thread in the religous forum or at least a link to this one.

May be an additional source of info for you.

HTH

Hi bondi, I noticed your avatar,did you know that those statues are held as sacrade in Sicily..it's what the Mafia bases itself upon and the whole nation for that matter..No hearing,Seeing or Talking..

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re

Hi bondi, I noticed your avatar,did you know that those statues are held as sacrade in Sicily..it's what the Mafia bases itself upon and the whole nation for that matter..No hearing,Seeing or Talking..

I have heard a rumor that there originally was a forth: No Thinking!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Bush doesn't take orders from a Rightwing Christian fundamentalist group!!!

He takes orders directly from GOD!!

Now now, there's no need to offend anyone by blaming their chosen deity for President Bush's ideas.

top topics

join