It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Master of The Illuminati.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: gwynned
Yes, as I mentioned in that post, they were made to generate intrigue, and the creator made his name RC Christian deliberately to create interest out of mystery.

What cube footage are you talking about?

Yes there is a lot of (evil) illuminati movie symbolism. The Flood represents the culling of God, and as the wealthy illuminati see themselves as gods above the slaves, just as it is now: the wealthy live lives of pleasure and privilege, while slaves work for paper money. The 'robot servants' represent us of course - the brainless drones.

It's hard to decide which video to provide - there are several - of the removal of the cube and the analysis of it's meaning. Here's just one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: gwynned
I've believed for years now that the eye in the pyramid symbol isnt the eye of god... but rather referring to "in the land of the blind" quote. Hence only one eye.

When you think about it, people in wealth and power always use underhandedness and cruelty and deceit to get what they want. They blind us, and even though they arent gods, their *slightly* better knowledge of science in the past made people think they were special (such as the egyptian priesthood); and in modern times, they blind us with propaganda and materialism while they profit off our suffering.

Its not about ultimate knowledge and understanding, its about keeping a slight advantage!

What you say is very insightful. They certainly do have these advantages and a slight advantage might be enough to keep things going, but I was thinking more of the people with sunglasses in 'They Live.' The ones who could literally see past the illusion and understand the subliminals. The ones who could distinguish US from THEM. A slight advantage could always be overcome. I don't think we are even granted the possibility without assistance from one of THEM.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gwynned
I don't think we are even granted the possibility without assistance from one of THEM.

The advantage is not so much derived from a scientific advantage, but psychology. Well, kind of

Assistance has existed for a while now, but humanity as a whole doesn't really seem interested in taking responsibility for themselves. Instead choosing the cultural story that has enslaved them for many years, doing little more than perpetuating the same contrarianism and division.

So, here we are. Humanity is flat-out unready for the true next stage in technologies. This is why many are suppressed. Instead of helping to create a thriving new world, most would simply use it to silence those they disagree with. It is coming to the point where there is little choice though.. Society will be given the keys to their own future, but are more likely to decimate all we know than use it to grow.

<< 1  2   >>

join