It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Mars 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just a cool 10 min. video, most of the stuff here has been on ATS before.

Thought I would add this one.

Alien Weapon Found On Mars?

edit on 6-10-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954
really cool thanx for the share

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Great little exposé of the many clues to life and ancient civilizations on Mars.

They seem to really be into statuary objects... but you could say the same thing about us I guess!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Link to NASA pic

The link above is to the RAW image.

It does look weird.

On an off topic note, it reminded me of Desert Strike on the Megadrive.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The first video was awesome, seeing a blue sky on Mars is weird. I believe there are much more than rocks shown in those images, much more.

While the object in the second video is odd looking, what I don't like about the second video is when they claim it could be "evidence Mars was at war with an extra-terrestrial civilization." It's a totally outlandish claim made to get attention. We have anti-aircraft on earth and use it on each other, not extra-terrestrials. I wonder how big that object really is...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I have no doubt in my mind that mars was once habitable and that it was once full of people

Great video, seen most of them but not all.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Nice find Nighthawk. Definitely food for thought. It leaves one thinking there was either a very ancient civilization on Mars, or we aren't looking at images of Mars at all. Of course, we could just be crazy, and none of what's in the video is anything but rocks.

edit on 10/6/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
Just a cool 10 min. video, most of the stuff here has been on ATS before.

An excellent compilation of interesting stuff on Mars. Some of it is certainly about 'hunting clouds', but quite a few images are simply baffling & intruiging. Really enjoyed the vid (and it does include a few features that I haven't seen anywhere else before).

Thanks for posting ... S&F!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

I do as well, especially given that it seems Mars was more like earth, with water, way earlier than we were. To be able to walk on the planet would be an experience like a kid in a candy store to me.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

I do as well, especially given that it seems Mars was more like earth, with water, way earlier than we were. To be able to walk on the planet would be an experience like a kid in a candy store to me.

Man I was thinking the same thing, I just hope that in my life time I get to see some real evidence that what most of us here thought already. I doubt it tho, I read all over that we live in very interesting time(what ever that means)..

Interesting times my #

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Interesting looking rocks and dust of different colors.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nice video, lots I haven't seen before. Some of the objects were seen on the anomalies thread here (a couple of mine and quite a few others from posters there). Arken found one of the ones that went by. They picked up on a couple of what we call spoke-creatures. They missed the best stuff though, the smaller marine biological look-alikes that have been pointed out regularly on the thread - too small for saying "look, a face of a grumpy (in latin 'grumpye')" but just right for saying "If some form of life had evolved on Mars here's what it may have looked like."

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The anti-aircraft battery image is quite intriguing. Is there any mention of scale/size for the object in the image?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
nope sorry nuttin.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I also find myself wondering what things our rovers have seen/found on Mars that NASA doesn't want to show us or for us to know. There are two NASA's, the public and the secret NASA. What I don't like about NASA, it seems they always have an explanation for everything. Remember Mars face???

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
I also find myself wondering what things our rovers have seen/found on Mars that NASA doesn't want to show us or for us to know. There are two NASA's, the public and the secret NASA. What I don't like about NASA, it seems they always have an explanation for everything. Remember Mars face???

Arr yes.. The good old Never A Straight Answer...

We are after the truth and we know NASA ain't giving it to us, so it's up to the truth seekers to find what we are after.
I do think it is mars we are seeing,that I believe.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Excellent post nighthawk
i love showing these to my friends when they come round for a coffee thank you for all the hours of dedicated work you put in to these threads

s& f

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok ...I got it figured out the artillery piece....remember all the talk about a secret Nazi space program?
Well I got it...it's a German 88.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So is there a scale reference for the source pic? Because most pics I have seen that look similar with the dunes and rocks strewn about... are really small scale. I mean sure there *could* be a football sized alien 88 on Mars but its quite unlikely.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Link to NASA pic

The link above is to the RAW image.

It does look weird.

Reminds me of a Horseshoe crab

edit on 6-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join