It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Peaks!!! Its coming back!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: Rodinus

Hehhe,
Sorry Rod Junior,the internet connection is playing up,should be OK in a while.

All bandwidth is off limits when new TP is concerned!

Man,I can not wait and really hope we get to 2016 as a species,to be able to see whats going on in Twin Peaks if nothing else.

I have not told Rod Jr that I am downloading TP right now... otherwise he would jump on my computer and switch everything off... he has a bucketload of homework and some revision to do this week anyway so will do him some good...

Flying to the UK for a two day business trip tomorrow so guess what homework I will be doing on the tablet during my trip?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

"I've got good news! That show you like is going to come back in style
"

I just discovered Twin Peaks this year and I'm an instant fanatic. I saw some rumors around imdb.com that Lynch was working on a new feature film in 2014, but maybe it will be TP after all.

I can just see you now Narco going through about 10 episodes in one night

Hey, by the way, congratulations for your new job... you deserve it.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
I can just see you now Narco going through about 10 episodes in one night

Actually I watched each episode twice before moving to the next one. I was so engrossed with it, and looking for clues and everything

What a great show! All of David Lynch's projects have high repeatability. You notice something different every time you watch. Your moods will also filter the interpretation in different ways.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sitting here with my coffee and donuts, practicing my backwards speech, in great anticipation

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

eeffoc enif denmad

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

lkis kcalb knird I

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
AAARGGGHHH nooooOOOOOO!!!!

David Lynch has pulled out of the new series-not enough money is his stated reason...

What a massive let down.
Will it still go ahead without Lynch directing?
Maybe but Showtime are not saying either way for certain.

“Dear Twitter Friends, Showtime did not pull the plug on ‘Twin Peaks,'” Lynch wrote in a series of tweets.
“After 1 year and 4 months of negotiations, I left because not enough money was offered to do the script the way I felt it needed to be done.”
“This weekend I started to call actors to let them know I would not be directing,” he went on.
“‘Twin Peaks’ may still be very much alive at Showtime. I love the world of Twin Peaks and wish things could have worked out differently.”

variety.com...

What a damn shame..

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
AAARGGGHHH nooooOOOOOO!!!!

David Lynch has pulled out of the new series-not enough money is his stated reason...

What a massive let down.
Will it still go ahead without Lynch directing?
Maybe but Showtime are not saying either way for certain.

“Dear Twitter Friends, Showtime did not pull the plug on ‘Twin Peaks,'” Lynch wrote in a series of tweets.
“After 1 year and 4 months of negotiations, I left because not enough money was offered to do the script the way I felt it needed to be done.”
“This weekend I started to call actors to let them know I would not be directing,” he went on.
“‘Twin Peaks’ may still be very much alive at Showtime. I love the world of Twin Peaks and wish things could have worked out differently.”

variety.com...

What a damn shame..

'Twin Peaks' minus David Lynch equals zero.
It would be like macaroni and cheese with no cheese.
A large flying beetle just landed on my head.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Mwwarrggheahh.
I am still pissed off about this,
No need...
Couldn't David Lynch go for a crowd funded solution to this problem if he doesn't want to bow to the showtime budget?
I would contribute,I bet many others would too.

It was looking so good for Twin Peaks fans,
But now,
Its almost as though Bob and his minions at the lodge has taken control and forced the destruction of the potential resolution of the origional Twin Peaks story.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Dog darn Bob!
I'm going to go brew a pot thick as tar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join