It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you 'Star Wars' fans--- pictures of the new Yoda hot air Balloon !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So there having the international Balloon fiesta down in Albuquerque this week...

On Saturday the first day of the event they inflated this new Yoda Balloon for the first time ever.

Now the same folks who own the Darth Vader also own this Yoda balloon too.

Of course there are other really cool balloons to see there too

No the wife and I didn't drive down there to see it this year. we've been watching it on the TV KOB news out of Albuquerque there will be another big mass ascension this coming Sat. and Sun. morning's so save the link and you watch it live on your computer.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow! Those are so awesome, creative and colorful! Thanks for sharing!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

They do this international Balloon fiesta thing down there in Albuquerque the first weekend in Oct. every year.
Before the girls were born the wife and I would drive down there and sleep in camper shell on the back of the pickup.

We did talk about taking them down there this year...but you know... just moved back to CO and bought a new house... Money is kind of tight...esp with Christmas coming up...maybe next year?

edit on 6-10-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I got nervous thinking this might involve some new mode of transport for the upcoming films... and thinking that it would take some fancy footwork to include Yoda in any other than a glowing blue fashion. So relieved that wasn't the case.

Also, pretty cool. The most exotic shape of a hot air balloon I ever see around here is "Mr. Peanut".

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

"Arabelle" the Creamland Cow is the biggest most elaborate balloon I've ever seen. She is 80 feet tall and 120 feet long and requires a crew of 16 to inflate and manage the flight.

To give you some idea of just how big that is... use the SUV parked in front of her to get a feel for the scale

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow that is one huge cow! Cute! I like the one with the bees.

new topics

top topics

join