It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who publicly "trolled" the McCanns, "Found Dead"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This woman has been in the news in the UK over the last week for as you guessed, "trolling" the Kate and Gerry McCann via Twitter. She was confronted and calmly responded that she was entitled to her opinions about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

So thats it, she's "Found Dead", we are told it was suicide and thats the end of it.

Maybe Im being overly skeptical, but for someone who was so stoic when confronted, it seems a little odd that she would then go off and commit suicide.

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 6/10/2014 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Believe_nothing
The "stoic" reaction means nothing. The older generation (pre- "death of Diana") were brought up not to display their feelings, but to mask them.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Believe_nothing
This woman has been in the news in the UK over the last week for as you guessed, "trolling" the Kate and Gerry McCann via Twitter. She was confronted and calmly responded that she was entitled to her opinions about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

So thats it, she's "Found Dead", we are told it was suicide and thats the end of it.

Maybe Im being overly skeptical, but for someone who was so stoic when confronted, it seems a little odd that she would then go off and commit suicide.

www.independent.co.uk...

where are you getting the information saying she responded calmly that she is entitled to her own opinions?

I saw the reporter accost her on TV As It HAPPENED, and she said nothing of the sort, all she said was ' I am about to go out with my friend' twice .. and did not answer any questions or say anything else?

i know its tempting to twist facts slightly to fit your theory , but she could have been wracked with guilt for all we know after being confronted. not saying your wrong .. just wanted to make the point.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I thought it sounded suss too when it came up on my FB feed, but I didnt click the article. Just reading it now:

A neighbour of Mrs Leyland, who did not want to be named, told the Leicester Mercury newspaper: “Somebody took a photo of her on Thursday afternoon and then she was gone. I haven’t seen her since.”

I suspecth play at ots most foul

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel

www.independent.co.uk...

where are you getting the information saying she responded calmly that she is entitled to her own opinions?

I saw the reporter accost her on TV As It HAPPENED, and she said nothing of the sort, all she said was ' I am about to go out with my friend' twice .. and did not answer any questions or say anything else?

i know its tempting to twist facts slightly to fit your theory , but she could have been wracked with guilt for all we know after being confronted. not saying your wrong .. just wanted to make the point.

Instead of having a dig at the OP, did you actually read the link that the OP supplied?

Here is a little snippet written by the journalist who wrote that article and not the OP if you don't have the time :

Mr Brunt asked Mrs Leyland why she was using her Twitter account to attack the McCanns, who live in Rothley, Leicestershire. “I’m entitled to do that,” Mrs Leyland replied.

Maybe this was said off camera...

However, I invite you to watch this video at around 0.24 to 0.26 :

She does not look that scared to me.... but then again, she may also be suffering from some kind of mental health issue too which has caused not only her terribly unsavoury/uncalled for responses to Maddies parents but also might have something to do with her reactions afterwards..

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 6/10/14 by Rodinus because: Vid added

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I don't think she was that calm myself, she seemed terrified and was barely keeping it together.

I would need to read exactly what she posted, but it seemed an extremely cruel thing to do to this woman - who obviously believed, as we all do, that internet anonymity means precisely that - and instantly make her globally notorious (that few seconds of footage would have been on youtube within seconds of broadcasting).

She lived in the same county as the McCanns, and must have been truly terrified for her own safety.

She was literally scared to death.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I have seen plenty of the older generation without any degree of stoicism in their character despite parental efforts.

That lady seem s to have had strong feelings about this weird case.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I feel for this womans family. Many people still feel strongly that everything to do with maddys dissapearance is odd indeed. The Mcanns story is suspect at best yet the authorities and the media protect them. WHY ?
How were the Mcanns going to pay for the legal action against this woman, and others ? from the 'find maddy fund' no doubt, funded by the public but appears to be unnacountable to them.
A documentary was made recently by a team of researchers who made public the things the media would not publish so the public did not know about. It was eye opening to say the least. I can't remember the site i found it on or i would post it here. Hopefully someone else will know the one i mean and link it. Once you see it you'll realise why people want answers from the Mcanns.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

But whose was a risk to her safety if she was saying what she actually thought.

Do we have a police thought brigade set to make suicide look like murder as I know we already have had this before with Dr Kelly.

Surely a lady has every right if she believed that the Mccanns were involved in their daughter's death but have been shielded because of their professions to jolly well object.

I can't get past the idea that two doctors who obviously have their children looked after during their working time and probably for some time after they get back to unwind from their jobs - could not handle their children caring for them themselves for two weeks full time - sorry its there in my mind and won't go away until proof that something else happened arises. The Portugese police thought so and the big British police couldn't find anything different either.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Indeed, as for the case on McCanns i am surprised that the police haven't started searching the father of McCanns. After all he is a doctor. I still believe that the father played a role in there daughter disappearance.

McCanns father seems to be a questionable figure in this, and i am not surprised that they both used a simple excuse and scapegoat blaming the peodophiles.

They thought that by blaming the peodophiles would give them some sort of compassion. If anything the police should reopen the case on them, i am finding this rather quite suspicious and why is the police protecting them?

I find it even ironically at odds that the news media will attack you even if you dare to question the McCanns for simply suggesting that they were the ones behind her death?

Surely now if the McCanns are truly innocent why haven't they proven there lullaby yet?
edit on 6-10-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

There seems to be a culture of well above the law when it comes to anyone not towing the establishment line and this lady clearly didn't believe in that line when it came to the McCanns. We seem to have an amazing well above coincidence of car accidents, suicides etc that somehow get the government whitewash put over them - I just feel that those involved treat with disdain the public so much that the tide is turning and people are asking the questions our whitewashers and thought police don't want us to. Next we will be demanding justice for these perpetrators and their acts.

I don't know what she said to the MCanns but she still has a right to her opinion and is clearly not two faced and tells them to their faces - whether she's right or wrong who knows?

What bothers me about this whole case is that the police have not decided probably if the McCanns were involved or not. What my questioning mind wonders is whether another scenario was involved we have not had a light shone on - did we had a high profile westminster-type paedophile in the area who is protected by our establishment and who has not been named?

Something is very wrong about this whole case, the amount of publicity the McCanns get yet the parents of other children who suffer similar fates don't even get their cases into that level of investigation? One can only ask why?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
www.klfm967.co.uk...

The article I linked to is no longer on the site. The Google link says its from Oct 4.

Super odd though it seems the troling is undeserved but that opinion is based on barely any research.

Do you know a lot about this? The official story if the disappearance seems genuine.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
this is why I love ATS - whatever happens its a conspiracy

oh and by the way - the death is reported as " not suspicious " - that is not a synonym for suicide

but we digress [ as usual ]

yup - whatever happens its a conspiracy

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yes, the McCanns must prove their lullaby. I've been thinking the same thing, myself.

edit on 2014 10 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Perhaps there was more going on in her life than we know and being outed so publicly was enough to push her over the edge , I don't see a conspiracy I see a sad end to a sad story.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Perhaps there was more going on in her life than we know and being outed so publicly was enough to push her over the edge , I don't see a conspiracy I see a sad end to a sad story.

As someone else has stated, there is nothing (yet) to say how her life came to an end, just that is not suspicious. If she committed suicide is not yet in the public domain, she may as easily have suffered a heart attack.

I find it amusing that some people even in such a short thread seem to think that posting vile comments to people on Twitter or other elements of the social media is somehow 'ok', or that you do so with impunity - this is not directed at you Gortex. I personally wouldn't use FB or Twitter for precisely that reason, but people should work on the assumption that if they wouldn't be prepared to say something to someones face, then they shouldn't say it online.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

no i did not watch the link as I saw the snippet as it aired live on TV

you are correct she does mumble 'I'm entitled to do that' i must have missed it originally and yes i am guilty of jumping aboard the omg not everything's a conspiracy train.

I'm a big man

So, sorry OP

I will point out though that not everything's a conspiracy :p

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

You're not being overly skeptical at all....
We're talking about the McCanns - who have had the power and backing to stop a book and documentary being released in another country, who had the PM on their behalf allocate more funds from the police budget into the "Maddy Fund" and who, despite having a cadaver dog sniff and indicate a presence in the rental car, still haven't been properly questioned, arrested or whatever over the disappearance and murder/manslaughter of their daughter.

The simple line is... Do not question or cast aspersions or accusations at the McCann's...

edit on 6/10/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Rodinus

no i did not watch the link as I saw the snippet as it aired live on TV

you are correct she does mumble 'I'm entitled to do that' i must have missed it originally and yes i am guilty of jumping aboard the omg not everything's a conspiracy train.

I'm a big man

So, sorry OP

I will point out though that not everything's a conspiracy :p

No worries big man... and even a better man for having recognised that

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Um.... yes she did say that, I watched it too.
Damn... I'd hate to have you as a witness.

Edit: someone posted it up there.

edit on 6/10/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join