It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This $1,200 machine lets you make untraceable semi-automatic rifles at home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have done a little gunsmithing and have a lathe and milling machine.

www.weaponeer.net...

I have all the parts to put together another AR with the lower plans above.

I really do not need another AR unless its in a strange caliber.

I might make one lower without a mag well and mount this on it.
www.watsonsfirearms.com...://www.watsonsfirearms.com/809/5952.html

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I think I need a beer after that one lol.

I fear my area of expertise lie elsewhere and I'm kinda jumping into this one blindfolded. I'm gonna shoot you a DM real quick with my premise just to hear your thoughts on it if you find a minute. And 2.5" x 1"..... That sounds like a very serious slug lol. Prit near 30mm

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It is hardly a zip gun, all this machine does is drill holes in 80% lowers which are made by reputable distributes, there is no difference between a gun made by bushmaster and a 80% lower that has been drilled out. These guns would be more valuable to the criminal types because they can't be traced.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's an interesting proposition, I am not sure if it is a blessing for the world. There are enough guns to shoot everyone dead 100 over.

This technology can easily be used to make generic bombs, blades and blunt force weapons too.

Anyways, it's still a free country and I suspect some alphabet agency will be tracking the shipments from the distribution center, sadly.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

These guns would be more valuable to the criminal types because they can't be traced.

The criminal and their victim don't care where a gun goes back to.

About tracing? The gun thats used in a crime is used by criminals. They don't care where they get it. Kind of like tracing a knife back. Or a car. Shall we punish the person that sold a car that was used as a getaway or ran someone over?

Focusing on the weapon of choice is just agendized rhetoric. Gun "crime" and gun "violence" are terms fostered by the media to blame an inanimate object for something a person did.

Maybe if we are that focused on murdering people we should go after the people that make cigarettes or alcohol. They "kill" millions. How about the US government? They sell tons of guns to the worlds most despicable characters.

You can stop the registration thing with me. I been around long enough to know where that conversation is leading.
edit on 7-10-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join