It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Manage within a Crumbling Reality - Inner Development is Revolution by Involution (rolling)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was listening to a podcast the other day and the comment was, "As reality crumbles around us, we find it hard to know what to do." I would agree with this if not for a bit of information I know. Our primary task is not to build or repair the outer world. Our primary task is to build our inner world. As a byproduct of this, the world is healed and our nature begins to give to others. We have done our part by taking this path. Here is why:

The Physics of Truth:

Truth starts with the Strong Nuclear force and invariance in symmetry. It is unchanging. Everything you experience within the flux of time and space is translational symmetry from the universal archetypes of creation. The strong force will always prevail over the weak. Big government, for instance, is a good example of a weak force acting on the outside world. Poor government will crumble on their own. See it in the news. We are a society that has failed to develop hearts and minds with truth.

Application of True Strength

The question you might have is: how do you connect to the strong force? The answer is to look inside. I know people keep saying this, and it seems to be an odd mystery, but it really does start there. Information is formed within. Insight is sight inside. Intellect is inside out, just as the fruit of intellect changes your world. Involution (better know as baptism in the Bible), is volution inside. What is volution? Volution is rolling over. It's a process to make a circle and then return. As the galaxy winds its way forward, all the inner solar systems are revolving and winding around. They are rolling. As the solar system is moving, the planets are rolling. As the planet rolls, you are spinning inside. Baptism is for one reason: repentance. It's an inward self-discovery to find pathos.

Elements of Greek Tragedy

The elements of suffering were given to us by Aristotle and reflect the truth of revolution by involution.

Pathos is both positive and negative. Apathy is pity for a given situation. It's the familiar feeling of throwing up the hands in disgust (self-pity). Pathos comes from a larger process to develop the positive of pathos, which is sympathy and empathy. Inner sight (insight) comes from seeing the other elements of suffering clearly as you roll along in life. By developing inner strength, the byproduct is concern for others.

Mimesis is copying the shifting appearances in the world. As I said before, the archetypes are invariant and they simply keep rolling and repeating for you to see. Nothing has really changed in the world and the world will be just fine apart from your efforts either way. I firmly believe in baptism and the process to resurrect into a new life. We are born again into each story the Earth experiences. We are approaching a culmination of an age, but the coming age will be far different than others. The coming trials of fire will produce a holy spirit among mankind. How? The elements I am showing you become the stories future generations read about. Our generation will be read about for ages, both heroes and villains. The world will remember and repeat the names, and legacy will follow all involved. What comes from this process of shifting appearances?

Catharsis is the next stage of the story, or the purifying and purging of the old (new world) order. The dictionary definition is: the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions. The new world order is happening, but not by the plans of families or societies. The new order I speak of comes from a Holy Spirit that rises in man. From the flaws and mistakes of current humanity, we rise to new life. The builders of the NWO are building in the wrong soil.

Hamartia, or a fatal flaw, is easily seen in others, but harder to see in ourselves. You are noticing this in our world today, and this is part of the development of Pathos. Since we live in a created image (Mimesis), we reflect above and below. It could be argued that our very existence is a type of living myth. As we change, an impression is made above us. This inner transformation we develop below also changes the states of existence above. Each of us are entangled with a higher nature that cannot be corrupted. Below, we will perish. Above, we are safe. The unrighteous perish (chaff / body). The righteous above live on forever. We are entangled to this body.

Anagnorisis means discovery. It's the process to seek truth, as you are doing now. Truth is really quite simple. Give (suffer forward) and you receive more than you gave. Take and more is taken. The man standing on the side of the road with a cardboard sign has taken all he possessed by taking reward instead of earning it. The family that thrives suffers for the reward. If you smoke, you have health problems because you took reward. If you workout in the gym, you are suffering for the reward. The path is straight and these examples are easy to see.

R -----------> S -------------> R
Take......Give Work......Receive

We roll through this pattern each day. The key is to avoid the left. Stay in the middle. Suffer each step.

God's will is truth and truth is the will to give and the will to receive. Taking makes us a thief. Live by love (suffering for the benefit of others) and the world will revolve around you with unity as the outer world crumbles. The secret to changing the world is changing yourself inside. From this, you flow out to others in a meaningful way. As a benefit, you experience true reward.

Peripeteia is a word that means sudden realization. It's the moment of clarity we experience when eyes are opened and ears hear. I am showing you a few things here that may open eyes and ears. If you receive the seed in the heart, then apply, the seed blossoms. Nothing that happens outside you actually matters a great deal. We are dust in the wind as spiritual beings having a human experience. What grows in the inner garden matters. While you focus on the outside, you neglect the inside. We are here to grow the inner garden and not the outer. This is achieved by wisdom growing inside and expanding outward to others around us. Before this can take place, a void must be opened to allow growth. Faith is that void to fill with truth.

If you want to live life, then start gardening in the heart. Allow the fruit to drop on the ground above as you rise to new life. By this, the world is healed. You have done your part. Fight the outer world and you are the problem you fight. If you want to make a change, then be the change.

edit on 5-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Very Nice. =)

I know what you are saying and I still make things hard on myself, but I don't complain about it (my problems/the world) anymore because I do see it.

I Know. I guess I'm just really apathetic.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

The Hebrew language has a word for apathy, but we read it as hardness of heart in most cases. Softening the soil of the Heart requires removal of stones. That's the work of the inner domain. It's hard work, but pays in the end. Read this thread: How Phoenician Reveals Babel

Hidden in a few words, the heart is the earth.

Ear - Seed, like an ear of corn.
Hear - Reception of seed. The added Hey means behold in Phoenician / Hebrew.
HearT - Soil - Tav is the plowman's mark when tilling soil. It's two crossed sticks.

Move the H to the end...

EartH - Soil where you behold truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

One step back, two steps forward.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Yes. Two are in harmony and one is being unified. The electron is heeled one small step at a time.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

S+F for that wonderful read. It resonated deeply within.

As an example, the so-called descent of the Monad into matter means an involution or involving or infolding of spiritual potencies into material vehicles which coincidentally and contemporaneously, through the compelling urge of the infolding energies, unfold their own latent capacities, unwrap them, roll them forth; and this is the evolution of matter. – Gottfried de Purucker

en.wikipedia.org...(esoterism)

Involutionist

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

You are rare.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
S&F very well written. I like this thread and the way you have presented these concepts. It allows for a deeper understanding of the power of compassion and positive perception regardless of situation.

These words will be with me for awhile (6.2 in mexico just now btw) as I embark further on this new internal struggle/valuable journey, I'm currently wading through.

new topics

top topics

join