It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to join the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

If you think you can join the NWO because you're defeated and want too surrender, I think you've missed the entire point of the NWO. Anyone who would ever surrender anything for any reason other than surrendering as part of a plan to destroy the one you fake surrendered to is the anathema of their entire philosophy. I suggest you read Machiavelli's The Prince. He is the (public) father of NWO philosophy. The quote which sums up Machiavelli is "the end justified the means". Victory at any cost. This is the basis of the NWO.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sure, you can join them... as in they'll use you up and when they no longer need you, have you done away with. Many people, I believe, are in just that situation. For example: celebritards

But volunteering your services will not get you in the same elite status as the big boys. None of us underlings will ever get to that level... of depravity!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Shhhhh. No talk of fake surrendering at this most desperate hour. ;p

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You have to be extremely wealth, preferably have a monopoly in a world wide industry, and have zero morals and ethics.

And be extremely private. The public faces of the NWO (Rothschilds, etc) are NOT he ones behind the NWO. If you really want to know who is behind it, look at the members of the 0.01 % (the 1% of the 1% of worldwide billionaires, not just in the USA) and see who you never, ever hear about. Then you'll know who's really in charge.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I really don't think the people who truly run the world would ever be in the same room as Bill Gates and the Bush's. It doesn't seem like the true PTB would even interact in our society, publicly, using the customs, etc.

Are you saying Bill Gates and the Bush family are not part of the NWO? I would have thought that in the hierarchy of it they would be near the top. They say Jed Bush is thinking of running for President. Really think the Bush family is not part of the NWO? Remember the last President Bush - Think he is the one who decided to invade Iraq? 'They' decided Hussein had to go and 'they' told George to invade!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

This^ This^

They are never known if ever. Very private. They don't interact with society at all. A completely private, self-sufficient world. And they don't even speak face to face with Rothschilds and the public guys.

A peasant is a peasant regardless of position unless they are truly part of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Gates and Soros and Clinton and Bush and such are at best the highest level of non leadership. If they fail and get outed like Gates might be in India they will receive no help. As previous posters said the true leadership is never even remotely in sight.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: babybunnies

This^ This^

They are never known if ever. Very private. They don't interact with society at all. A completely private, self-sufficient world. And they don't even speak face to face with Rothschilds and the public guys.

A peasant is a peasant regardless of position unless they are truly part of it.

Maybe - but hear you are creating a myth that would be hard to prove. We know about the money and influenceo of the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Bushs, etc., etc. But when you talk of an 'unknown group' it sounds like mythology. I can make a better case for aliens pulling the strings - recently I saw a YouTube video which claimed just that and tried to correlate the elite being in league with them. The hypothetical aliens I sometimes blog about say Man is too dumb to control his own planet and have nothing but disdain for Human history and its power struggles.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Screw Henry Kissinger. Hide the photos.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Well it's not really a question of being too dumb to run their own planet/species. IMO it's more like reaping the benefits of a civilization but being focused on things other than fame, prestige and recognition.

With all the hatred directed at Rothschilds and Rockefellers, it makes sense they're fall guys and not the true faces.

Like the mafia. The ones who get busted are the ones talking about it and yachting

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Join the Mickey Mouse Club or write really crappy pop music. If those don't work out, you can always shake your butt for a few Freemasons. They don't discriminate...
Really??

edit on 6-10-2014 by TKMASON because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2014 by TKMASON because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Have a net value of at least 100,000,000.

OR

Be a CEO of a well to do company

OR

Have your own office in a five sided building

IF you meet one of these criteria...........

WE COULD USE YOU !!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Always have a bunny avatar.

I preferre the troll. As in con-troll.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Lol why not?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Since when is any conspiracy provable with evidence? Conspiracies are by nature impossible to prove unless they are incredibly juvenile in nature.

Anyways any conspiracy must have people out of the public eye because public figures are scrutinized. If one is compromised then that person and anyone outed as a result can be thrown under the bus. Terrorist cells function on this very principle. If terrorists can figure out the concept of compartmentalisation as protection for organizations requiring secrecy, I think the (possible but far from definite) NWO of shadowy power brokers can figure this out.

Think of a conspiracy style shadow organization as a metaphorical sea cucumber. The sea cucumber has no truly vital organ and can expel organs as a distraction and sometimes deadly defense (some organs have an adhesive built in). It can regenerate any organs lost in this way. In my opinion if there is a true full on hardcore ultra shadowy style NWO it would probably function like this, where no organ of the organization is necessary at all. Dispersed and compartmentalized functions are necessary to ensure continued viability.

I personally enjoy the Black Pope stuff but always found the flaw to be that a massive conspiracy with a single leader would require extensive bureaucracy. The larger and more bureaucratic the organization the greater the chance of discovery. Then again if organizations like the Freemasons are behind this they have these structure in place and away from public scrutiny by long tradition. Who knows really?

All conspiracy theory is by nature speculative. Thus the word theory. I believe like 5% of the things I speculate on. If one believes any conspiracy is fact it becomes difficult to function in normal society. I watched a friend of mine sink into complete insanity by going too deep in the rabbit hole. Alex Jones and this like him only stay sane (if they actually are, sanity is a slippery thing) because they have such a strong following the validation maintains their sanity. A random little guy conspiracy theorist with no community that will entertain his constant paranoia will quickly go insane. Humans are rarely equipped to be able to withstand cultural or social isolation.

Believe what you will but the conspiracy theorist who wishes to be truly open to all possibilties (and who values sanity) should doubt even his own undeniably true theories to some degree. The balancing act between believing everything and doubting everything is quite a difficult art and like with most binary forces going too far too one side or the other rarely ends well.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hit the gym and work out. Get some wrestling training in local organizaion. Become buddies with Hulk Hogan. Have him call the WWE and tell them he wants to be a part of a NWO storyline and he wants you as part of it. Profit.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I think you are wrong about who is going to win. Have you ever read Revelation?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

When 7 billion people have lived every imaginable iteration of life and arrived at a similar prison, the only option left to you is to do the one thing that none of them has tried before and just hope everything falls into place. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer, but at this point, failure is not an option, and neither is surrender. ;p

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You don't join. You are born into it. Even then you are not guaranteed initiation.

But your question is obviously rhetorical. I would have given you a joke answer like over half of the other replies but... meh.

Its not really a joke... plus I'm bat$h!t crazy so... yeah.

Kallisti

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
You don't join. You are born into it. Even then you are not guaranteed initiation.

But your question is obviously rhetorical. I would have given you a joke answer like over half of the other replies but... meh.

Its not really a joke... plus I'm bat$h!t crazy so... yeah.

Kallisti

Like the monarchy in England and other places right? The're born into it and may have been instrumental in creating it. BUT in today's world there are new players and new agendas and I bet you they let outsiders into the power game - big shots from politics, business, the miitary, etc. Now why should we trust these people who often got to the top by running over all the rest of us?

I think I'll start my own New World Order - call myself the Founder and hire an equal number of successful people and losers - this way we get a truly representative ruling group - I'll even give it a new name:

"The New World Order of Man"

edit on 6-10-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join