It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still know nothing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello ATS'rs. I have been thinking about this for a while and have decided to rant about it.
It is about not knowing anything as factual. I read ATS forums and conspiracies about a lot of things like Agenda 21, ufos etc... and have come to the conclusion, I still dont know anything.

People put up Utube links to back up their thoughts and wisdom, but hey, I dont know them from a bar of soap. How do I know they are indeed telling me genuine information.

Example: Agenda 21, millions or billions of people lose there lives, Ebola maybe part of some plan or is it just coincidence?
UfOs, Are they real? I dont know, are aliens reals? I dont know.
With everything I have read and seen on alot of the forums, I am still none of the wiser lol

There is so much mis information and information on all the topics that it can make the mind boggle, I guess I will never know the truth, even tho the truth is out there somewhere.

I spose it all comes down to what you want to believe, I dont know:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BazRaza7

It's all conjecture because:

The people who are in charge of keeping these secrets are good at what they do.

The people in charge constantly release disinfo to feed CTs.

Get us looking at UFOs and everything in between while they're still hoarding the true info.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yeah, in this world you really need a truth finding practice. In old fashioned science, you propose an idea, find ways to test it. (experiment) each time the idea passes the test, it gets stronger (more likely true). But the first test that contradicts it means the idea must be changed, it can't be true.

Strong ideas are true in all cases. Weak ones seem true looking at one case, but crack when you look at other cases.

In CT you often can't experiment, so its a different world. Sometimes you can though, as Nvidia's latest work shows:
www.pcworld.com...
But often you're in the dark. But the good ideas still hold. When any CT idea PREDICTS things that will happen in the world pretty well, its a winner. When certain information CONTRADICTS it, its a loser. It can be kind of fun, but one has to cultivate their own truth finding arts...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

"I spose it all comes down to what you want to believe, I dont know:"

A wise soul will readily admit to ignorance.

Whereas a fool is assured of the truth.

But beware; wisdom will speak to you.

Are you wise enough to tell the fool from the sage?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I hope so, with all this mis information sounding so true, it can be hard to know for sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BazRaza7
I hope so, with all this mis information sounding so true, it can be hard to know for sure.

Sounds like you have been around long enough to learn...

Question Everything.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Truth starts with the Strong Nuclear force and invariance in symmetry. It is unchanging. Everything you experience is the flux of time and space is translational symmetry from the universal archetypes of creation. The strong force will always prevail over the weak. Big government is the weak force. They will crumble all by themselves. You can see it happening actually.

The question you might have is: how do you connect to the strong force? Look inside. I know people keep saying this, and it seems to be an odd mystery, but it really does start there. Information is formed within. Insight is sight inside. Involution (better know as baptism in the Bible), is volution inside. What is volution? Volution is rolling over. It's a process to make a circle and then return. As the galaxy winds its way forward, all the inner solar systems are revolving and winding around. They are rolling. As the solar system is moving, the planets are rolling. As they planet rolls, you are spinning inside. Baptism is for one reason: repentance. It's an inward self-discovery to find pathos.

Pathos is both positive and negative. Apathy is what you want to give to the situation. It's a feeling of throwing up the hands in disgust. Your rant seems to be that stage. Pathos comes from a larger process to develop the positive of pathos, which is sympathy and empathy. Inner sight (insight) comes from seeing the following clearly as you roll along in life.

Mimesis is copying the shifting appearances in the world. As I said before, the archetypes are invariant and they simply keep rolling and repeating for you to see. Nothing has really changed in the world and the world will be just fine. What do you think the people of WWI were thinking while it was happening? I firmly believe in baptism and the process to resurrect to a new life. We are born again into each story the Earth experiences. We are approaching a culmination of an age, but this age will be far different than others. The coming trials of fire will produce a holy spirit among mankind. There will be 1000 years of peace as the cycle comes to a close.

Catharsis is the next stage of the story and a purifying and purging of the old order. The dictionary definition is: the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions.

In all heroes, stories and characters, there will always be Hamartia, or a fatal flaw. You are noticing this in the story and that is part of the development of Pathos. Since we live in a created image, we reflect above and below. As we change, an impression is made above us. This inner transformation we develop below also changes the states of existence above. Each of us are entangled with a higher nature that cannot be corrupted. Below, we will perish. Above, we are safe.

Anagnorisis means discovery. It's the process to seek truth, as you are doing. Truth is really quite simple. Give and you receive more than you give. Take and more is taken. The man standing on the side of the road with a cardboard sign has taken all he has by taking reward instead of earning it. If you smoke, you have health problems because you took reward. If you workout in the gym, you are suffering for the reward. The path is straight.

R -------> S ------------- R
Take...Give Work......Receive

God will is truth and truth is the will to give and the will to receive. Taking makes us a thief. Live by this and the world will revolve around you in chaos as you experience joy and unity.

Peripeteia is a word that means sudden realization. It's a moment of clarity we experience when eyes are opened and ears hear. I am showing you a few things here that may open eyes and ears. If you receive the seed in the heart, then apply, the seed blossoms. Nothing that happens outside you actually matters a great deal. We are dust in the wind as spiritual beings having a human experience. What grows in the inner garden matters. While you focus on the outside, you neglect the inside. We are here to grow the inner garden and not the outer. This is achieved by wisdom growing inside and expanding outward to the ones we affect in life.

If you want to live life, then start gardening in the heart. Then, allow the fruit to come out. By this, the world is healed. You have done your part. Fight the outer world and you are the problem you fight. If you want to make a change, the be the change.

Read my threads and posts. I try never to waste a single opportunity to express the fruit I have in my garden.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
We don't have to take a stance on anything. We question and if the answers are not palatable then we know something for sure is wrong. That is what brings us all to ATS, imho. Perhaps we stay because there is always something for us to learn here, even though we often have to swim through a lot of nonsense or weak unproven theories.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Appears Your account has been hacked, or at least the access to Your 'signature'.. If One KNEW they 'knew' nothing, then they would know everything.. The One who knows does not talk, the One who talks does not know...

Now You must "know" that when I type it, it trumps "feel" 'thought' "believed", just go back to the place that offered that "nugget", I'm sure You can find others who've used the same.

Maybe part of the 'lesson this time' is to find "it" once again?

Truly "knowing nothing" then You're less apt to fall prey to "judgement" Just as an "empty mind" is conducive to meditation..

If You did "know" then maybe You wouldn't always be "happy" As simple as: "No brain, No headache"

There isn't a problem, keep trucking'

namaste

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet well that took a while to get through, thank you. I think what you are really saying is "Dont look to change the world, but look to change the inner being within you and as a changed person, go out and be the change for the world"

edit on 5-10-2014 by BazRaza7 because: had a reply to at the bottom instead of the top

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes, but if ATS had all the answers, then most of these threads would be pretty boring.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

If nothing else, you have learned to take nothing anybody says for granted. And that causes you to think for yourself as you are doing in this rant. Congratulations!

And that point of view is head and shoulders above the way it used to be for most people.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I really find this site interesting. I agree I haven't necessarily learned much either. With enough research, you could probably figure out whats correct and whats not but I am much too lazy to do that. I just enjoy reading the different insights and out-of-the-box thinking people have. I don't take anything I read as fact. I just simply read the different conspiracies and thoughts people have with amazement that some of them could very well be true. Whether the idea is true or not, the fact that people come up with these things is mind blowing to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"the only wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
or the more you learn learn the less youu, ahh whatever you know what i mean.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yes, except the secret to all of life:

R -----------> S --------------> R

Reward must result from giving, or suffering is the result of what is taken. You can't giving without suffering the loss of what you give. Time, money, patience....It reflects back to you in multiples. Suffering is unavoidable. Make it count.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There's never an end result to gathering knowledge; pretty much all you can do is keep reading and thinking and observing until something rings true to you (it might never ring true to others, but that's okay) and there's your 'answer'.

Rinse, repeat, on to the next puzzle.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BazRaza7
I spose it all comes down to what you want to believe, I dont know:

You already have the truth.

You just don't realize it yet.

The problem is, it's buried under a huge pile of lies.

You need to go back to basics and find your reference point.

Once you find that, things really aren't that hard to understand.

Once you have that baseline of known truth, your golden.

If you ignore that one single fact, you are going to stay confused.

Scriptures are the missing link between ALL conspiracy theories.

It contains everything that you need to know.

THIS is why the elite HATE it so much.

In numerous NDE's, Jesus refers to the Bible as "my word" or "my book":

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God." www.ctestimony.org...

Truth is not a teaching, Truth is a person… “ ~ Jan Sjoerd Pasterkamp

Not long ago, the Lord gave me $200,000. I said, "Lord, what am I going to do with it? I don't need it. What did You give it to me for?" He said, "You passed my test."I said, "Passed your test? What in the world did I do to pass Your test?" He said, "You fulfilled a scripture. Tell them everywhere you go...tell them that the Bible is my test; every time they fulfill a scripture, tell them to never worry about the answers to their prayers."

Misguided Faith by Norvel Hayes.

I have asked the Lord, "Jesus, why do you bless me like this?" "Because you passed my test," He answered. "How did I pass your test?" You fulfilled the Scripture," He said. "My test for the human race and the Church is obedience to the Scriptures." This statement seems simple to me. God has a test He wants you to pass. He said, "I don't have any other test except the Scriptures. Tell my people that there are blessings attached to each verse that is fulfilled by any believing Christian.

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled

This life is a preparation for the next... All Christians are now on probation, to prove character and to test us for the world to come, to see what we'll do with the life weve been given, to test our repentance, how real it is, to test our obediance whether we plan to be an obediant Christian or not, to prove our faithfulness, to see what well do with time...

Fire on the Altar MP3

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Hey you 're right but it depends how you define 'knowing'. I guess you mean knowing for sure. And than I totally agree with you. For me ATS is more like datamining. I want to know everything just to draw my own conclusions.I also want to know the truth but after so much mis and dis I came to the conclusion that one can only find it by watching , thinking analysing and reasoning.

Yes ATS is full of BS. But at least ATS doesn't deny as the MSM does.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

We deal in a lot of conjecture. That is why they are called conspiracy theories and not simply fact. Sometimes these theories do end up making that transition - from theory to documented fact ( Domestic spying comes to mind ).

The problem is that no all conspiracy theories are created equal. Some come into being through direct observation and a large group of people saying "Something just isn't right about this" ( The Kennedy Assassinations for example ). Others get leaked, leaving us to try and judge whether or not the person leaking is trustworthy or agenda driven...

...then there are the Youtube apostles. Those who simply sit down, make a video, connect dots ( some do it well, others are obviously not quite grounded in their logic and some are simply utterly hopeless ). This is where things begin to get really muddy.

The ironic part is that, from years of observation, I have come to the conclusion that people prefer the more unbelievable and fictionesque theories to the ones that seem to have more documentation. Post a thread about a mothership hiding behind one of Saturns moons with some fuzzy picture from a flyby and you will harvest more attention than if you post a well researched and highly plausible theory.

Thus, in the end, I think some come here to get their news and enlightenment. Others come for the entertainment value. Figuring out which is which is sometimes a pain. My approach is to research everything I can and then develop my own interpretation. I come to my own truths.

new topics

top topics

join