It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conchan Beach Incident - UFO Battle over the Sky of Peru in 1973

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for all replies and contributions.

I'd like to add some data from a previous thread I did, just a little background information about Dr. Anthony Choy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Fascinating thread and nicely put together. I'd never even heard of it.

The story comes from the latter part of the innocent age of Ufology. So I enjoyed reading it. Hopefully more details will emerge and we can get an update.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
New for me, too.

If it happened as described, why people think it was a fight is puzzling.

The machines just met, and one rebounded... hardly a "fight."

Maybe a craft trying to dock with a malfunctioning, remote drone, for instance?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This ties into information from other sites. There have been multiple witnesses using IR scopes saying there appears to be battles between high altitude craft or UFOs.

There have also been many articles in secret space wars persecuted by US navy and air force.

Recently, Veterans Today mentioned the US forces achieving technological parity with some negative ETs and the tide will be turning.

Apparently, the Illuminati have their power due to negative ETs. If this is indeed true, and they can't threaten us any longer with stranglet bombs or other superior tech, it could truly begin a new age on earth.

As insane as this sounds, I believe it. With all the disinfo, misinfo, lying media, there comes a time where one must use intuition to discern the truth.

Bits and pieces like this thread have helped me develop an idea of what resonates with me.

If for instance, ETs were benevolent or benign, why has there been no formal communication? What if there are negative and positive ETs? What if benevolent races were outgunned till now.

If nothing more, its entertaining. If even a kernel of truth, its the most important story ever.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thanks Trueman,

I too have never heard of this incident, but even though the people of the area were poor, I bet somewhere the military has photos and maybe video of the event. Governments have a tendency to be very interested in things they don't understand.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354
Thanks Trueman,

I too have never heard of this incident, but even though the people of the area were poor, I bet somewhere the military has photos and maybe video of the event. Governments have a tendency to be very interested in things they don't understand.

Actually if you pay attention to the audio, at 2:37:55, Choy speaks about a film or photos of one of the objects. Seems like some priests from a chapel in Villa El Salvador captured it with a camera. Nothing confirmed yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Hey Trueman,

I can't thank you enough for the hard work that you put in to your research so you could bring this story to us.

It was especially meaningful to me because I worked with a doctor whose father had been an eyewitness to the event/s. Whatever his father had seen had left his son (the guy I worked with) deeply impressed by UFOs.

I had tried to "research" the thing myself, but to no avail. Now that you've done the work, I'm doing what I can to get a link to him. I haven't spoken to him in several months, but I know that if he is able to see this he is realy going to appreciate it. I certainly do.

Thanks and have a good one.

edit on 8-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Thank you for your reply. So exciting to know about a witness! !!

Contacting your friend and make him share what he knows about this event is very important, ATS IS ABOUT TO SCORE AGAIN !

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'll try, but I don't know if he'll be interested in joining the discussion. Who knows, though.

Whatever happened out there really shook folks up, I remember him telling me that "100s saw it, and it went on for days". I had given up and forgotten about it until your thread.

edit on 8-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So one ufo bounces into another ufo and produces a great shock wave? Sounds mythical...and like an anime.

And it comes back from the depths all well.
SnF
edit on 9-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thanks trueman I'm more of a lurker on here, I venture into some threads now and again. I have an interest in UFOs but no expert knowledge. Just wanted to say as a lurker that was an easy thread to read and understand unlike some other UFO thread (not that I'm knocking them or anything). Thanks for bringing this to ats

Peace
edit on 9-10-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join