It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West African child hospitalized locally amid Ebola concerns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (WSVN) -- A sick person under the age of 18 who traveled to the U.S. from West Africa has been admitted to two South Florida hospitals Sunday, sources said.

West African child hospitalized locally amid Ebola concerns

I believe there are a LOT more than we know this is #7 I think.

I cannot even wrap my heard around 21 days at home much less a hospital, and it will be years before it burns itself out.

Why did they take here to two hospitals?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Would you mind a bit of editing. I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding your point other than there are many more cases out there.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

I read in several articles that the CDC has already had about 800 calls concerning Ebola symptoms.

They were "ruled out" however I guarantee we'll see more scares and eventually more cases. S + F, I'm reading he likely doesn't have Ebola but of course it's typical media hush hush as usual, same articles in every paper, same facts.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

thwe article didn't say they went to 2 different hospitals, I think they are talking about 2 different cases..this being the 2nd one.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You are right I wish it was two hospitals so we are up to 9 now?.o: research100

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It was indeed two hospitals, however they are saying he is at "low risk", began to run a fever in the middle of the night.

He was vacationing in South Florida on vacation.

Why in the world are people still coming here from Africa. This is insane!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Two Hospitals? I guess the first one either did not want to take him or was not properly equipped to deal with the problem if it turned out the actually be Ebola.

Maybe it's just me, but I get the feeling that the CDC is lying to us about our ability to quarantine this problem if it actually does break out here. They have been less that forthright with the truth and a many number of things, and we have come to find out the truth after the fact.

It's really too bad that our corporations control our country, otherwise we would be able to close our borders and limit what flights actually get into our country. A reverse destination check would be easy to do before incoming flights landed to see passenger origination. Entero Virus was brought up by illegals, Ebola brought by plane... but who cares? I guess as long as we are PC and the corporations are making money we can suffer and die at their whim and will.

top topics

join