It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Totally unfair..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Found this "funny" unfair retaliation pic.

I feel for all of them!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
tell me about it!!! you've made my day..

this goes in to my pics...
thanks...mate...

where does it come from...

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Those new Kevlar helmets dont rust when getting wet

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I sure hope that this photo has not been digitally manipulated. In most cases, you can hardly tell the difference.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That is freaking hilarious.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yep, p**sing on soliders is very very funny.
It's so funny that I truly hope we can get more Americans to visit this site and posts like yours so as many people as possible can see what elitist, heartless, cowardly people who never put themselves in harms way for anything enjoy these sorts of pictures.

It's so easy to sit back and pontificate and to admire how hip and counter-cultural you all are while the sons and daughters of working-class families risk their lives every day.

I hope firemen, policemen, and military personnel can all get a chance to look at insightful posts like yours and have a chance to respond at how absolutely freakin' hilarious it is to show a soldier who his putting his life on the line being pissed on.

So damn concerned about the little Iraqi children, are you? Then what are you doing about it to make their lives better? What, pull the troops out so they can live under another religious or fascist dictatorship? You crow so much about the "religious dictatorship" in the US, now why would you want to condemn these poor children to that?

The truth of the matter is that neither the child nor the soldier in that photo means anything real to you at all, that's why you can laugh at that photo. You live in an unreal world of rhetoric and idealism and if a terrorist attack struck your hometown and there were soldiers sent to protect you & distribute food & medical supplies you'd get down on your knees and thank them just like any person of whatever political stripe would do in that situation.

When your little grade-school jollies are over and you are through with the pee-pee jokes go get a clue.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Clearly photoshop work

That is not a US soldier in that picture the weapon and gear are all wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Cassie Clay, don't you think you should lighten up a bit? I laugh at pictures of a double stacked outhouse that has a managers sign on the top and a non-management sign on the bottom. I am non-management.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
Cassie Clay, don't you think you should lighten up a bit? I laugh at pictures of a double stacked outhouse that has a managers sign on the top and a non-management sign on the bottom. I am non-management.

But you aren't going to work every day with the very imminent possibility that you're going to end up shot or crippled.

And thank you mods for putting this in the jokes section & keeping it away from the important topics (where there are enough people taking a figurative p*ss at soldiers )

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don�t find it funny. Western soldiers fight and die for freedom around the globe for those less fortunate. I guess it is an accurate portrayal of how most of the world treats us. It�s a bunch of BS to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Yep, p**sing on soliders is very very funny.
It's so funny that I truly hope we can get more Americans to visit this site and posts like yours so as many people as possible can see what elitist, heartless, cowardly people who never put themselves in harms way for anything enjoy these sorts of pictures.

You are making a huge deal out of this harmless photo,but while we're on the subject..Tell us how you felt when the pics & videos came out from 'Abu Grab',if you find this so terrible ..Gee you must have had a hard time sleeping for days after seeing them vile pics,done by grown men & a woman?..if that..

And shadowX ,thank god that was not a US marine,he could have 'mistakenly'shot the kid by forgetting his finger was around the trigger of his M16...and out of laughter ..OOops..'BANG' ..it went off I swear..he provoked me....

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

top topics

join