It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visited again the other night, both an orb and writhing shadows.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Not so many years ago I went south and had a manic sort of drive to expand my abilities and I choose Telekinesis as the mode. Somehow the drive was so strong it took control of my life for a period of time as I poured myself into expanding my mind and my psychic abilities. I have a science background and am an older person of 75, well seasoned in life, which creates a methodology in my approach and this actually slowed down my progression.

In the end, I succeeded, but became sick from the effort along the way, but succeeded in controlling the energy. I also found that I could impart this ability to others if they were in my home. Sadly most would spin disks, two or three at a time by will of the mind. Then they would go home and never be interested again which is an odd human trait. Don't attack my methods, I am my own worse critic along with my wife.

What proved my efforts was I spent a few years embroiled in legal issues regards local government and ceased all my efforts. Now I need to start all over again, for what I could do then, does not work very well now, even though I use the same devices, same locations.

To keep this short, I also found myself able to leave my body by my will now and then, expand out and find lost items and so forth. Once I went out one afternoon but could not fully re-connect to my body for several hours, I would stand up and tip over like trying to control a puppet. What I know is, my efforts at telekinesis expanded other traits as a bonus.

During this process, I found I could reach out and influence people. For instance my wife was one night suffering from sinus congestion. So I brought up the vibrations and sent it to her to release the energy and she completely lost it and drained a great deal of what was bothering her. I did this on a visiter, but having his body react at my will freaked him out so I stopped all this after that point.

Here is what is bothering me. During this expanding myself into dimensions other than this, I had seven people close to me and family start to experience events, mostly shadow people and orbs, none of which I experienced. I did however have some rather serious OBE encounters, a few which left marks on my body as well as my wife. I have waited these four years for further reports from them, but it tapered off as I retreated from my efforts. I am leaving out my grown grandson for he is similar to myself and had encounters I had and more. I wonder, did my opening a portal or such have an effect on these people?

I mention this as my wife is more sensitive then myself in other ways and has been visited as I have, seen an orb effect both of us as I slept and was visited again the other night, right on cue as I have again re-started my journey into the unknown. The orb this last week was bigger than the first and was accompanied by flying dense shadow forms which came right into her face and flew around, the result was she had difficulty sleeping after that. If anyone is interested I will divulge more of this.

If you wonder about me, I have posted events here in the past, but went quiet for a time, but am now wondering, will others be effected. Last year for instance while trying to do OBE's one night, a friend contacted me and told me not to scare the crap out of her. She told me, I manifested beside her bed and tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to scream, bringing her husband in on the run. Looks like more fun times ahead. Keep the wind on your aft and and enjoy the journey.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Don't take this the wrong way, but: do not be fooled. All of those "powers" that you think you may have come from demons. You're not "controlling energy". I'm not some religious fundamentalist who doesn't respect other people's opinions or who is too closed minded or something like that; quite on the contrary, a year ago if someone would come up to me and tell me this, I would think they're just like that. Rather, I came to this conclusion after a lot of research on the matter. I used to love those types of things. Please consider what I'm saying and just read something about the new age deception.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emma3
Don't take this the wrong way, but: do not be fooled. All of those "powers" that you think you may have come from demons. You're not "controlling energy". I'm not some religious fundamentalist who doesn't respect other people's opinions or who is too closed minded or something like that; quite on the contrary, a year ago if someone would come up to me and tell me this, I would think they're just like that. Rather, I came to this conclusion after a lot of research on the matter. I used to love those types of things. Please consider what I'm saying and just read something about the new age deception.

I respect your conclusions but do not agree with any conclusion which is prefaced with "all", "always" and similar. Are there negative beings out there, yes I agree, I have encountered at least one. He was no more powerful than I was however, just not a nice being whom tried to kill me on a higher level, I will not forget him.

Now to label one a demon is judgmental, so much so as to wonder how we can judge and label without in depth knowledge. I mentioned my grandson and he had an encounter with a being that manifested in front of him, picked him up bodily and pushed him against a wall. This being was sort of human and very powerful, kind of animal in looking. It told him to "get out of here". Did the being have power you might ask and I can state it seemed to. I projected to the home where this occurred and I was torn out of my body into blackness. I manifested vision and light of sorts and found myself in an abandoned building, fully aware I was in the astral plane.

A few years later I came to the conclusion that this being, rather than being demon like, may have been giving stern advice, this after I learned my grandson's father was being physically and emotionally abusive, having already separated from my daughter. I asked the boy this and he had already concluded the advice given was for his own benefit, he left. As he told me, this being could have easily killed him, but did not.

As to power, we each have it, but many are afraid to use it, I know, I have been there on other levels.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That's why it is called deception becouse no matter what truth you tell the person in question they will not listen. For god shall send them strong delusion, so that they will believe the lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11- 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

Could dementia or old timers be a contributing. factor?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Why is it that immediately fundamental religious warnings occur. Christ was gnostic. Essene. Buddhist. He had more than those powers and obe's and said what he did we can do.

Please wake up.

Its about LOVE, keeping higher frequency and having alot of Gratitude for the Wonderful and Hard Working "Heavenly Team" , meaning Home not the root word heavy which is a dark star word and thus deliberately coded by TPTB to mean hell.

And giving.

ARK = random acts of kindness always.

Frequency match takes place when you are experiencing contact in this realm or dream , obe, ufology. Though its also a lower frequency realm as well, here. So, protection to me is also important.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I hate to be 'that guy', but surely you could take videos of your telekinetic powers?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Perhaps you have attacks of optical migraine? that produces some really weird hallucinations at times.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I wholeheartedly agree that nothing to be fearful of, we all have the ability to OBE. For me I it's a very powerful spiritual experience. I'm always aware and have a protection ritual.

As to what's visiting you, wish I could help. I've got a visitor too!

a reply to: Emma3

While there are demons, they aren't what allows us to OBE. Everyone has the ability to OBE and we are connected by the silver cord. We are so much more than our bodies, just as there is so much more the the universe than what you can see.

The silver cord anyone?

I've seen other astral travelers before, humans I know and they certainly aren't demons.

If I may ask, what was the research that give done that led you to this conclusion?

a reply to: Unity_99

Why is it that immediately fundamental religious warnings occur. Christ was gnostic. Essene. Buddhist. He had more than those powers and obe's and said what he did we can do.

Exactly!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Orb's and Shadows hardly seem like ideal traveling companions considering from a 3 dimensional perspective one would have a direct effect on the other. Just saying.
edit on 6-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

This caused a smile, for obviously the response is written by someone steeped in the myth that older folks somehow become less intelligent. The response before this one in regards to this having religious warnings, I accept in good humor, but not anger. I have dealt with this group attempting to alter my views and teaching in the classroom for my entire career. This has given me a long time to sort it out, and organized religious came up short but is needed for some, enjoy.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Actually I did at the time, I even put them in a room, drove some distance and could influence them, having my wife observe. I found when I was 50 miles away I could not influence then any longer which goes against the quantum theory.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Oh no I was just poking fun at you no Ill intent I do it to my dad, obviously you believe this stuff and can articulate well. I have nothing more to add
edit on 6-10-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Ok, time to wade in here. First, I am of sound mind, just ask me.

:cool

Second, I am more right brain oriented even though I have a science background and this makes it hard for left brained individuals to understand bicameral abilities, women will for the most part, not males, and no it has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I truly did not know this discussion would take branches so I will discuss both from my vantage. Telekinesis was but a tool, one I will shortly use again to open up that part of me that needs attention. Think of it as yoga, something to concentrate on, like a moving navel. I have trouble meditating, holding concentration so this is my tool only. Further when you succeed, it shows you you are expanding. I had my aura read by an ex government remote viewer, nice guy but strange as hell. He told me my aura was white, but held tight to my body and needed expanding for you that understand this sort of thing. Consider a moving disc nothing but a meter to measure your progress.

I will relate a short story of one night here. It is theorized that abductions if you like that term are either in the physical or a dimensional nature. I have a history of strange occurrences, some in a dimensional nature, or as some say, OBE's. These are not of my doing and are at times preceded by a high pitch sound that wakens me and then I am pulled out of body for whatever reason, mostly hints like a mild lesson. Like a few reading this, I also look for any signs of mental variance from the norm. Not being a drinker or user of any drug, I eliminated that as well as knowing occurrences are few and far between.

One night in saying good night to my wife and ten seconds later she started talking of just screaming for me, they wanted her alone that night when we were always taken together. What? I had just told her good night? Then I looked at the clock and 45 minutes were lost, almost an hour of time missing out of our lives. During this time, she told me she was with the tall ones and they wanted her alone. She told me the short ones were there and they worked for the tall ones, the very same short ones that were always watching her and her sister when they were children playing in the woods, she loved them. Point here is, I am certain she did not leave in her body. I mentioned to her when she told me her lungs did not work right that she was not in her body, and she told me, "oh, I forgot".

So now saying this, the word demons may come up again. Most of my outings and my wife has had a lesson involved which is of a positive nature, one that any church would approve of. A few were not, but I held my own and knew the difference, I hold no fear and know this life is but tissue paper temporarily adhering to our greater self.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
If that is a picture of you, you are a good looking guy. I just found an old military picture of myself from the 50's, I was not bad looking in those days either. Don't worry, I take ribbing good naturedly.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Where did you learn that i.e christ is gnostic, not from them gnostic teachings becouse they are a fallacy. And what you talk is new age it is not true. The bible is the truth i know by personnel human testimony just like the bible it is a book of human testimonys through time prove me wrong.

top topics

join