It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you freaking kidding me?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I cannot believe that Obama's speech writers have not had a pre prepared in advance for months a script ready for the announcement of the first confirmed case of a bowler (Ebola, I am leacing the original in there as it is too funny a mistranslation of speach to text) in the United States.

There I said it

edit on 5-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: go ahead amd laugh at me guys, had the thought while I was driving and didn't want to lose it.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes it's probably the same reason they haven't got any speeches ready for a nuclear war-disaster, financial breakdown, terrorist attack!!!Oh sod it the list is endless.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I cannot believe that Obama's speech writers have not had a pre prepared in advance for months a script ready for the announcement of the first confirmed case of a bowler in the United States.

There I said it

How dare Obama not have pre-prepared remarks ready for them damn bowlers! I mean, he should be ready to comment about how they go around throwing balls at innocent pins!

Bowlers.....the next terrorists!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I cannot believe that Obama's speech writers have not had a pre prepared in advance for months a script ready for the announcement of the first confirmed case of a bowler in the United States.

There I said it

But the U.S. has had bowlers in plain sight since the 1800s.

Bowling Blog

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There I said it

But the U.S. has had bowlers in plain sight since the 1800s.

Bowling Blog

They've been here all along?!

It's an Illuminati plot!

Time to bug-out.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Y'all quit goofin' this is serious!!! J&C ain't talking about "bowlers" he means e-bowlers. Get a clue y'all:

e-bowlers

We love ya, J&C!! I do, anyways. Pretty sure sheep does too.

edit on 5-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Nor a plan for ISIS. Thing is I think thats BS. They have been laying plans all along, they just can't tell us whats really going on because thats illegal or unbeleeevable.

And they can't lie because we'll find out. Like Mr. President, there never was any WMD found in the desert.

So if they can't tell the truth and they can't lie the only thing left is to shrug and go Derp…

Heres whats really going on though.

Mr. President what about ISIS?

There is no ISIS per se, Assad must go.

What are you going to do about Ebola?

Nothing except cover our ass. If you get it, thats your problem.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Lots of love.....I apologize.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Seriously? I already know Obama's speech to everything that could possibly happen in the universe. It begins with, "My fellow Americans..." [like he really means that]. It is then supported with absolute ambiguous, rhetorical, BS and finally ends with some crap about....well, who's even listening at this point?

N'est pas?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Well I think they *did* have their speeches ready.

Whether or not we hear them or not.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
NooooOoooOoOO

Lost a lengthy post, anyway...

One bubblehead said:

We Don’t Toss Bodies in Public Waters or The Streets. As the Washington Post pointed out, Reuters reported on August 3 that two men who died of Ebola virus were left to rot in the streets of Monrovia for “four days before being collected by health workers.” Another report from Front Page Africa stated that “two objects in the shape of body bags white in color” floated in a public lake. That same report stated that three bodies were left in a private home for three days, and that another body had been abandoned in Gardnersville for five days. Families were reportedly refusing to release the bodies to the authorities. Liberia’s president lamented, “There are dead bodies all over the place and they now know that it’s real.”

5 REASONS THERE WON'T BE AN EBOLA OUTBREAK IN THE U.S.

That May be true, but apparently we do power wash virus laden vomit down storm sewers.

Shameless self plug for votes.

A Turn of the Dial [PAN2014]

edit on 5-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tags again, sorry no preview on mobile

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I cannot believe that Obama's speech writers have not had a pre prepared in advance for months a script ready for the announcement of the first confirmed case of a bowler (Ebola...

Why? Obama's speech writers know he would never use it. It would contradict Obama's earlier message that Ebola didn't have a chance of making it into the U.S. anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hey! Hey!!! Can I get ebola ice cream please?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Like I said in the other thread, here's a pretty good explanation of why he isn't speaking yet.

In a nutshell, it's one case so far, and we reserve presidential statements for real disasters. Which in the U.S. this isn't. Yet.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The handling of this first casevhas been an unmitigated disaster.

If we get less than 8 secondary cases and no tertiary, we will have gotten lucky beyond belief.

Btw, it just occurred to me that Patrick Sawyer was also Liberian. Though he had American citizenship as well.

What happens when it's plane loads of symptomatic people flooding ino the land of the cure?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That May be true, but apparently we do power wash virus laden vomit down storm sewers.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Then I heard they are isolating or quarantining people at home.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Then I heard they are feeding the rats in the sewers Ebola vomit…

Turn out the lights, the parties over.

Hey, I know of an ambulance and another car and apartment for sale, cheap.

join