It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola? Spread on purpose or not?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lets discuss why we think it is being deliberately spread and also discuss with those who think it isn't being deliberately spread!!

I think we can all agree that when this was first making news back in March there was an outbreak and it was pretty bad but not that bad to stop Traffic in and out of those Country's! But a couple Months later in May we were hearing it was getting worse and could get out of control. This is when i started to think 'Hmmm.... I think the Governments need to start seriously looking at closing down Traffic to and from those country's' , but did we hear that any Flights were going to stop? NO! Not until July I think when the Epidemic was 3 times worse than what it was back in March! So, we started to hear from Airlines saying they were going to halt flights from August but not all Airlines were going to halt flights, only a few... roll on September and the virus is spreading like wildfire but what do the Airlines do? They keep on flying to the infected area's back and forth without a thought for other people who don't want to contract this disease! We hear of possible cases here and there at the beginning of Sept although some were reported in August too, so none came of those earlier cases but still the threat was not taken seriously. We come to end of Sept and what happens? A guy traveling back from Liberia (which I'm sure the Authorities know about) travels to 'Brussels' on to 'Washington' and then onto 'Dallas'... he has the virus and has most likely infected a few of those 100 people he came in contact with... there we have it, it is now on the loose in 'Dallas' when this could have been avoided if the Authorities had halted all flights back in June!

We are now into October and still the Authorities aren't stopping all Flights coming from the Infected Area's!!

This to me sounds like a deliberate attempt to wipe out quite a lot of the Populace!! Admittedly there are some people on this planet that aren't fit to be here and yes, they should be wiped out but the spreading of this virus is not only affecting those people!

Who agrees with me and who doesn't? If you don't, please explain?

And btw, I've just read online that a Homeless guy may have been in contact with the Dallas Ebola Victim! if its found to be true, then who knows how many others have been exposed?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Spread on purpose or allowed to spread are two different things. One is legal while the other is not.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't see the big deal with Ebola and you won't catch me in many Ebola threads...
It's my first appearance in fact...

It reminds me of swine flu & bird flu...
All too easily left alone, & as Ricky said above...
Nothing illegal about it...

Why incriminate yourself by spreading it when you can get a few cases, band them together, don't treat them, release them & let hell break loose...

Much easier that infecting certain people then proceeding to do the same thing with criminal intent to start with...

Maybe they just saw something that could distract people now we no longer have missing planes and Gaza or Ukraine to focus on...
Just don't look at Parliament or Congress...
They're busy leading up to respective elections in the UK & USofA...
Busy busy busy changing laws and legislations while we discuss, almost 20 times a day, a strain of illness...

It's all too distracting!
edit on 5-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 5-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
OR the other option is Incompetence at a scale so epic... it boggles the mind?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't know, I hope not but there is are some very important elections coming up and this mass fear of Ebola is guaranteed to keep some people at home instead.

I honestly do not think they would try to wipe out that many people a few hear and there for induced fear but not an entire population; think about it they want slaves, if all their slaves are dead who will cook for them, or clean their yards, or make their appointments, who will keep the economy running, etc...etc...
If that was their foolish thoughts then they are fools. The people who survive will not be easily enslaved, all their loved ones dead at the incompetency of these fools, hell no would they jump int slavery easily.

I think and hope that this is just to instill fear however they really are a bunch of incompetent bafoons so who knows. Only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Quick! Tell me what it is that the U.S. government is really, really good at?

If you answered 'killing' you'd be right.

Either the CDC and various other governmental departments are spectacularly inefficient and incompetent, or they want it to spread. That doesn't mean that individuals don't think they're doing what's best, or what they've been told, just that the overall outcome will be whatever the higher ups want and have planned for...

Once you realize that they never, ever, tell the truth about anything, it gets rather fascinating in a certain morbid way. I watch press conferences just to see the level of panache they bring to the fore. That press conference in Dallas the other day when they ran away from reporter's questions after just a few minutes, and the White House one where they refused to make any sense whatsoever about the possibility of shutting down outflights from the stricken areas of Africa because, for some nonsensical reason, 'that would mean aid wouldn't be able to be brought into those countries'... it's all quite fantastical, in a FUBAR sorta way.

LIHOP, MIHOP... either way. Stock up, things are gonna get real 'round about January.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
I don't know, I hope not but there is are some very important elections coming up and this mass fear of Ebola is guaranteed to keep some people at home instead.

I honestly do not think they would try to wipe out that many people a few hear and there for induced fear but not an entire population; think about it they want slaves, if all their slaves are dead who will cook for them, or clean their yards, or make their appointments, who will keep the economy running, etc...etc...
If that was their foolish thoughts then they are fools. The people who survive will not be easily enslaved, all their loved ones dead at the incompetency of these fools, hell no would they jump int slavery easily.

I think and hope that this is just to instill fear however they really are a bunch of incompetent bafoons so who knows. Only time will tell.

Are you insinuating that elections are not rigged? You mean the fix isn't, wasn't in? BOLLOCKS I say!!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
lol this thread has potential

S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What I posted on another thread:
This whole thing seems a bit fishy to me, and even more so when I read other Ebola threads. I've been saying since Ebola first started being spread again (and being reported) that something weird is going on.
My thoughts:
-There's no way in hell that someone would try to bioweaponize Ebola, because of the way it spreads and the high risks of infecting your own people.
-There's no way in hell our government can be this stupid. In another thread there were pictures of a family being quarantined in their home, or something. Well, shiiiiiiiit, if we're just quarantining people in their homes, might as well shut down the hospitals! Add to that the way the doctor in Georgia was handled, in comparison to Ebola cases in other countries being handled. We aren't really THAT stupid are we?
-If it is a planned infection this is almost the best time for it. With Halloween coming up, kids will be out and getting candy from strangers. Kids have weaker immune systems (or so I've been told) so a bunch of kids get Ebola, and transfer it to their families. Add that with Black Friday shopping, and we'll have an Ebola parade. This is also the worst time, too, though, because there are a lot of people living in fear right now and might try to self quarantine. No Halloween, no Black Friday. And if winter gets bad, example: Another polar vortex, rather than the warmer wind current that some weather channels are suggesting.
-If this is a planned infection, it makes sense that our airports aren't shut down yet.
-If this is a planned infection, those FEMA coffins won't do anything. I would assume that dead body gas would make the FEMA coffins explode. The smart way to get rid of bodies with Ebola would be to burn them.

I really don't know, guys. In a way, I think it could be a set up for another thing coming up. But what? In another way, because of how open our borders are, and given that Ebola is coming from somewhere else and then being spread here, it could be just that. I'm not going to say that we are doomed, because depending on how winter turns out, this thing could be stopped in it's tracks, unless the government were to start injecting people with 'vaccines' that aren't really vaccines. But if our government started doing that and people started getting sick, it'd be a violation of part of the Geneva Conventions, right? So we'd have people coming to our rescue, right?

Also, there's only three powers I would trust to try bioterrorism without screwing it up. The Middle East because they would be okay with infecting their own people, Germany because they were experimenting with that and a ton of other stuff during the Holocaust, and Russia... Because they hate us.

And EDIT: Russia is out of the running for being a country that can bioweaponize without fudging it up. According to another thread they have 220 cases.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok, here's a thought, Yes, elections are coming up, and if a state of Marshal Law is implemented, no elections, and I have heard, for what ever reason, Obama wants to stay in office.

Now, Ebola being here in the states is scary enough, but, ,everyone with a half of a functioning brain cell, figure out the total incompentence of people in charge, well, there will be mass chaos. Especially if more cases pop up.

Just a thought. However, I would be prepared to stay in place for about a month, once it really gets rolling. And get out of big cities.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am in the believe that it was allowed to come into our country in purpose, now how far will it goes in order to fill the purpose, that means a vaccine that will bring record profits to the makers, let see how fast we will have such vaccine in the coming weeks.

Then we will have more to talk about, much, much more.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I agree and from observation, for the most part.

The other option is that it is overall ridiculous: To say that it's uncalled for how those local health officials have seemingly so much underestimated it as a threat.

If in fact we're not prepared as it is demonstrated, it is showing a weak point that could influence a biological warfare attack.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for your posts, I am reading with interest!

You all bring up some valid points!

CHARLIESpiers? . they wouldn't do it the way you say they would because it would be too obvious that it was a set-up to just pop up in a Civilized Country!! They would need people to bring it from afar so they can the say 'damn... we have an infected person from such and such a place'.

ACTUALLY, I SHOULD HAVE ADDED TO MY OP THAT IT MAY NOT BE A GOVERNMENTAL THING, JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE WANT TO SPREAD IT DELIBERATELY.. LIKE GUY WHO CAME FROM LIBERIA ON HIS OWN MIND JUST WANTED TO SPREAD IT OR AN EXTREMIST WANTS TO...
edit on CDTSun, 05 Oct 2014 16:35:27 -0500u3104x127x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Spread on purpose.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Spread on purpose.

Many of the folks in power think the Georgia Guide Stones
are sacred words

words to be followed.

Keep the population below 500 mil
It is now at 7 Bil

Wouldn't allowing Ebola to spread worldwide with it's current survival rate bring the population down
to the Georgia Guide Stone level?

The fact that the US government sent all of the known "cure" that worked on the missionaries to Africa, supposedly leaving none for the US citizens seem a little too well, more than coincidental?

Of course, we all know there is a secret stockpile of the drug for politicians and the powerful. Or at least they will hide the first batches grown for themselves as more worthy than the little people.

edit on 3Sun, 05 Oct 2014 15:38:39 -0500pm100510pmk050 by grandmakdw because: highlight

edit on 3Sun, 05 Oct 2014 15:40:12 -0500pm100510pmk050 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Where did the original case come from if you don't mind me asking... Like clinical wise, not country or continent...
As I said it's my first time in an Ebola thread and I've been more concerned with War than Pestilence...

I think your theory is similar to what I said but more coherent than I could muster!!!
edit on 5-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here is my take...

We know the "elites" want globalization. We know that every time there is a mass outbreak of something they refuse to shutdown borders, in fact, they refuse to shutdown borders for anything. Why? Because they want globalization.

What is a side effect of globalization? The spread of disease. The end result is a world with this issue to a much lesser extent, but until then it is an issue and unfortunately (in the minds of the "elites") some people are gonna die in the process. Granted, they probably realize this and have a means by which to vaccinate themselves against it, but I really think that this is what it boils down to.

They think the world will be a better place globalized and with open borders and this is just another unfortunate effect of the process.

No incompetence or direct evil intention, just (in their minds) an unfortunate side effect.

Do I agree? I don't necessarily agree with globalization, and I don't like the "unfortunate side effect", but on a certain level I can see where the "elites" are coming from. I just don't like the idea I am not an "elite" who gets to ride it out with all the perks, and I don't like bad things happening to my fellow humanity. I think there is always a better way, but it never gets done because the people at the time are too greedy to spend the money and potentially lose their "position" at the top by doing so.

That all said, I just think this is part of "their" process and the reason we think it looks like incompetence and maliciousness is because it is really indifference.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
" Ebola? Spread on purpose or not? "

Hmmm.

The Department of Defense and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) classify the Ebola virus as a biowarfare agent. Reports of up to 90% of humans infected die within a very short time. Therefore, it is a very real, extremely potent potential weapon of mass destruction.

The Ebola Virus Pandemic: “A Weapon of Mass Destruction”?

more.....
USA created Ebola virus as biological weapon?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Ebola has always been found in Africa along with many other infectious diseases, is just that in the last 100 years or less many of the diseases has been crossed from animals to humans.

ebola was first diagnosed in the 40s-50s in primates, then in 1979 the first infected human was found.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is interesting that it wasn't until it was tampering with ebola by scientist that the crossing to humans started.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join