It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cracked Egg of DNA and Charles Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. But why did he sit on this wall? The answer is given to us by Charles Dodgson, but this thread is not just about Humpty and his problem climbing walls. It has to do with why he was climbing the wall in the first place.

Creation holds a secret hidden by the societies of our Earth. The secret can be stated as the splitting of DNA into male and female. We first find the secret outlined in the Egyptian fragment of the Virgin of the World. Here is the quote you need as a first clue:

And Isis answered:--They took the mingled material, O my Son Horos, and began to reflect thereon, and to adore this combination, the work of the Father. Next, they sought to discover of what it was composed, which, indeed, it was not easy to find. Then, fearing [that p. 8 that this search might excite the anger of the Father, they set themselves to carry out His commands. Therefore, taking the upper portion of the protoplasm, that which was lightest, they created of it the race of birds. The compound having now become more compact and assuming a denser consistency, they formed of it the quadrupeds; while of the thickest part which needed a moist vehicle for its support, they made fishes. The remainder, being cold and heavy, was employed by the souls in the creation of reptiles.

Forthwith, O my Son, proud of their work, they were not afraid to transgress the Divine law [to remain in their own galaxy], and, in spite of the prohibition, they receded from their appointed limits. Not willing to remain longer in the same abode, they moved ceaselessly, and repose seemed to them death.

1 But, O my Son--(thus Hermes informed me)--their conduct could not escape the eye of the Lord God of all things; He minded to punish them, and to prepare for them hard bonds. The Ruler and Master of the universe resolved then for the penance of the souls, to mould the human organism, and having called me to Him...

The Archons of creation were trying to figure out how the protoplastic substance of creation worked. They were charged by God to bring life to planets with the substance. Fearing that their tinkering might excite God's anger, they began their work. Jude 1 describes the fall of angels leaving their first abode. Genesis 6 outlines the fall of the Sons of God breeding with the daughters of men. All of this is outlined, though, in Genesis 1-3 for our own planet.

Genesis 1 states that the image of God is BOTH male and female. What is the crack in Humpty's egg? DNA was split. The wall is the veil of matter, or trying to see over the veil to the other side. Here is where we can have Lewis Carroll tell us what he knows. First, let me give you the riddle as it should be read:

Man sat on a wall of choice. He had a great fall (trying to see to the other side). All of the king's horses (tools) and all of the kings men (Scientists, chemists, alchemists and mathematicians) could not put man back to his place of glory again.

Alice in Wonderland - Through the Looking Glass

NOTES: An unbirthday happens 364 times. The real birthday happens once. If the egg had waited, it would have hatched as it should. Because of the splitting of Male and Female, the glory must wait until evil is conquered and death is overcome.

From the Book: Conversation between Alice and Humpty:

'And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

'I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. 'Of course you don't — till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'

'But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything; so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again. 'They've a temper, some of them — particularly verbs: they're the proudest — adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs — however, I can manage the whole lot of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

'Would you tell me please,' said Alice, 'what that means?'

Each person is compared to a word. Words can mean what he makes them mean. The question is, "Who is to be master." Impenetrability is what he says. ALeph Bet is the Hebrew word Father, which means the letters of DNA making Word, or men. John 1 tells you that Word is what started it all in creation. Information.

Impenetrability is the state in which two things cannot occupy the same space. Good and Evil cannot coexist for long. One must master the other. The process to have the ONE birthday and regain glory is this process. When the last enemy is conquered (death), then glory returns. Consummation is marriage of the bride and groom again. That's the glory of God's image.

Hidden Secret of Genesis 2

When Yahweh split Eve from Adam, man was divided. This was the error of our creation here, but also the plan of God all along. We were already complete. When DNA was manipulated to divide Adam (male / female), the image of God was tampered with. The great fall was when the Son of God messed with the image. Either this was his purpose by God's plan or his error. Either way, we are souls locked in our own creations as penance. The Virgin of the World document outlines this parallel to the Bible.

Now you know what Lewis Carroll was tell us all along. This secret is know to Masons and is the holy grail of X. Why you ask? The soul is trapped in this human form until the code is cracked, or until the strong force rules over the weak. The kings horses (tools) and the kings men (scientists) are employed to crack the code. Impenetrable is what I say.

An egg is DNA. Incubate and hatch. That's all. God's plan was simple.

edit on 5-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What are the odds that I would be listening to this album as I read this on a day when I had eggs for breakfast?
Synchronicity?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I'm a reflexive verb. Can I move on now? I am!
edit on 5-10-2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

new topics

join