It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Duncan is dead according to Israeli news report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
There was a quite good CNN interview a day or two ago (Christine Aranpour?) where they said it only takes two days to get a visa to enter the U.S. from Liberia.

We're still treating people in that country like legitimate tourists, in other words.

I've posted this before but it bears repeating; look at the number of plane flights globally in any given moment; it's sobering. Military flights are not generally included in this number. Give the planes a few seconds to populate the screen, then you can click on any of the plane icons and get it's origin, destination and other information.

FlightAware

So i was taking a look at this site to see all the flights and WOW there is a LOT. What intrigued me is there is one flight going through New york State from Dallas Texas, but you cannot see the info for it, it says "blocked". I do not see this on any other flights, some say "no call sign" but this says "blocked" Just thought it was interesting that it was coming from dallas.. I'm sure it's probably nothing and my tin foil hat is on too tight tonight

Here are some screenshots

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
THis is now being confirmed on MSNBC.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
AP just reported he has died.

Hospital in Texas says Thomas Eric Duncan 'fought courageously in this battle' against Ebola, but died from the disease today at 7:51 am local time - statement

edit on 8-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
So if he is cured and released then will he ever get the virus again and if so does that mean he is a carrier of the virus? I am glad to hear he is ok. I thought i heard about someone getting it again.

My boyfriends mother said she heard a news report that if he was cured and released he'd be jailed, because they think he spread it purposely due to the lying that he did when he came here. I dunno how true it is, because I haven't searched it on Google or anything yet, and I probably won't because I take a lot of what she says with a grain of salt. So unless it was airborne, and someone within the same prison got it, he probably wouldn't get it again.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
AP just reported he has died.

Hospital in Texas says Thomas Eric Duncan 'fought courageously in this battle' against Ebola, but died from the disease today at 7:51 am local time - statement

Can't say I didn't expect this. But now my question would be "Is it really him?"
Or did they just find a guy to kill, and let this guy back into the public?
I've been really overthinking this Ebola thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
The FDA doesn't want to allow an untested drug to be used on dying people because they haven't approved it yet for use in the US. The US government at work for the little people - again.

First thing I thought of when I learned of Thomas Duncan's death:

The BBC and other sources indicate Thomas Duncan was "receiving experimental drugs." www.bbc.com... So, I'd like to know how does anyone know that the cause of his death was not from these "experimental" drugs ? --or if it was from a particular component of the experimental drug that is a potential toxin or that he was allergic to?

Once a person has an illness, and you administer a drug, and you see a person's condition gets worse, there isn't necessarily a way to separate the effects of the drug from the effects of the already progressing disease. I'm sure there are people who would want to do it statistically (e.g., once he had full-blown Ebola symptoms his chance of death was .70, so it was likely he died from the disease itself), but that's not necessarily as accurate as numbers might suggest.
edit on 8-10-2014 by Petros312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I just read about his death on N24.de

Ebola hat einen weiteres Opfer gefordert

They say he died 02:51 pm on wednesday.
Not saying they're 100% accurate, just wanted to share!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Petros312

He hung in there and survived for days then got an expiermental drug and passed within hours. No zmapp was for him.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

He hung in there and survived for days then got an expiermental drug and passed within hours. No zmapp was for him.

I'm not following you. Are you saying the serum, known as zmapp, was not given to him (or unavailable as I've heard), and because he was given an experimental drug he died? Or, are you saying because he had been hanging on for days with Ebola the experimental drug did not work, did him absolutely no harm, and he succumbed only to the disease (and how do you know)?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Reports are that no more zmapp is out there. He did not die until they gave him some other drug and it was within hours of getting the other drug.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lakesidepark

Cached article can be found here. I also PDF'ed it.
I tried posting a link to the cached page on Yahoo, but the link isn't posting correctly. Use the search term "First U.S. Ebola Patient Dies" and limit the search to "israelnationalnews.com".

98.139.236.92... s.com&vf=all&vm=p&fl=0&type=sbc_dsl&hsimp=yhs-att_001&hspart=att&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=%22First+U.S.+Ebola+Patient+Dies%22+%28site%3aisra elnationalnews.com%29&d=4766105075976081&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=MXWhd4Ot96V3X6qn5O-PlFLcecwp4Bbr&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=KuUOc9c6L7iybufTeM1xng--#.VDXGt qNgAmY
edit on 8-10-2014 by MrAverage because: Attempt to correct link.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Reports are that no more zmapp is out there. He did not die until they gave him some other drug and it was within hours of getting the other drug.

So then it is plausible that the "experimental" drug killed him (in addition to Ebola).

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

Thomas Eric Duncan has died in Dallas. He was the first U.S. case of Ebola ever. The Liberian national's 19-year-old son, Karsiah Duncan, hadn't seen his dad since he fled Liberia when he was 3 years old to avoid a civil war. Karsiah flew to Dallas on Monday to reconnect with his dad, but he died before their scheduled meeting Wednesday. Duncan had told a nurse he was excited about reuniting with his son, who plays football at an American university. 'I'm so proud of him; I can't wait to see him,'" Duncan said.

Would his son have not have seen him Monday when he first arrived in Dallas?
I guess there could be many reasons why he did not see his dad upon arriving in Dallas. If that reason was because he had already passed it would mean the OP's news story didn't jump the gun Monday. But what would be the benefit of holding off the date and announcement of Eric Ducan's death?
edit on 8-10-2014 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So...Thomas Duncan DID die on Saturday????

Can it be true???? The news media all over the world suddenly bowed to the big Obola and shut up about it except for rt. Even the Israeil original source retracted it.

Surely CNN and MSNBC, even FOX, wow even BBC, are towing the line....NOTHING TO HIDE HERE LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

No, the CDC surely wouldn't make stuff up and lie about stuff for three days just to get Obola votes!

I hope I don't have some doom prophecy thing going on here, I taunted someone in another thread about Ebola getting loose and spreadin' around in the Big Apple (10 million people and 20 million rats....) two weeks ago too.... what doom befalls us.

Woe be unto us all.

We are doomed.
Doomed I say.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lakesidepark

No, he died on Wed. Read the transcript, they cut out part of what he said. Someone already posted it in that thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

duh, transcripts can be edited to.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Full video is on the site bro...

Edit: Full Video

Deny Ignorance and all.
edit on 27-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join