It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaywalking ‘Giant Ghost’ Captured on Video in New Orleans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
It's a Bigfoot ghost. Ya'll act like you've never seen one before

I don't know. I want to believe it's real, but part of me thinks it's fake. dilemma.

Have a Ghostly look for yourself,

www.earthcam.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I dont know if its real or not, but just wanted to mention that whether any of those people saw it or not, has no bearing on the authenticity of the recording. I've heard of plenty of stories where people caught something weird on video or photo and claimed thst they themselves did not actually see anything but it was just the camera that picked it up.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I agree with you!!
Whyyy assume this is a ghost? It looks so much like a bad computer-animation.
Anyway.. A star for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: ColeYounger

The ? disappears before the guy in the hat notices.
This video is nonsense.

Actually it doesn't. The first guy in line was not the one who noticed it initially. IF that is what they were looking at, it was the other guy behind him who said something, causing the first guy to turn and look. But he didn't look far enough back, and didn't see what the guy behind him was talking about. That is what I see as most likely happening. But at the very least it was the second guy in a hat that noticed something strange. He was looking in that direction the entire time his face was obscured by the sign. I'm not saying it is real, as someone could have doctored the video, purposefully finding a scene that made it look as if people were noticing the "ghost," when they were probably looking at something else, perhaps the truck, or maybe they were looking for a specific building.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join