It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Malta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hello all,

I'm a medical doctor from Malta.

My interest is in survivalism, pandemics and international politics.

I believe WTC was an inside job. I am a thirdpositionist. I'm Catholic of the traditionalist sort. I do not believe in the holocaust.

I do not believe in any conspiracies relating to the Jesuits, Knights of Malta or reptilians or aliums.

Looking forward to sharing redpills with you all.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: alexball

Welcome to the party alexball

have fun

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome Alex! There are many Threads here about the things You DO believe in. Enjoy Your time spent here. Someone may be along soon with cookies or/and cakes for You! See Ya on the Boards. Syx.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, alexball!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi and welcome

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi and welcome alexball. Malta? isnt that were all those mysterious caves are? Hope you will find time to photograph some of them for us.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Welcome aboard Doc. As a medical professional with interest in the realms of pandemics, I'm sure a great number of us would like your opinion on the whole Ebola situation.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Welcome to join our little club here at the far end of the less walked path. We surely are in a grave need for a doc here, and will not let that ink dry for orders. There is a list of this and that what this fellowship needs to take up with you as the occassion arrives...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Welcome to the site. It is nice to have a doctor here from somewhere outside the US. I might be taxing your brain in the future. I have so much to learn yet, much about treatment methods used by other nations than the USA. Too much Pharmacuticals here, I would rather learn about other less invasive methods.

edit on 5-10-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ah at last, someone from Malta who (HUGE SELFISH HINT HERE) will grant my wish to put up recipes in the cooking forum to teach us all about using capers. If others are like me, I have a bottle of them on hand but never use them. So double welcome to you!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome AlexBall, hope you enjoy your journeys through ATS. Like Rickeymouse I have a strong interest in alternative and non-medicinal healing methods. I teach yoga as a hobby and am studying up on Ayurveda in my free time.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

new topics

top topics

join