It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Foolish Atheist Part 2 - Word Roots and The Work of God on the Heart / Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Are we yoked to the Ox? At the end, I will show the oath we cannot remember. We took that oath before coming to Earth in a Baptism of water. We cannot be here unless we took that oath. Amnesia keeps us from duplicity.

Before you read this, make sure you have covered Part One: How Dare the Bible Call the Atheist Foolish! Use the Lexicon linked in the previous thread. It's free to save on your computer.

Acts 13 for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

The opening of the letters and words to mankind starts with recognition of the Aleph Bet (Father). So simple, even a child can reason this as an impossibility apart from divine knowledge of the beginning and end. It's woven as a fabric that cannot be denied. It's a robe of information that can be felt and touched in the mind.

In the previous thread, I was answering a post with this: "I can do a simple task right now, not even knowing what I will write next. I will simply look up the meaning of perform a work from the lexicon and see what I get. Completely random:"

This is what came of the search. At the time, I hadn't realized that Aleph Lamed was the opposite of the word I covered in the last thread, Lamed Aleph. They are a chiral mirror to each other.

Work a Work, or perform a work is Lexicon word Oath, or word root 1012 (Yoke) Aleph Lamed.

Here is what it says:

Aleph Lamed. AL.

"AL) ac: Yoke co: Ox
ab: Strength: The pictograph ALeph is a
picture of an ox head and also represents
its strength. The Lamed is a picture of a
shepherd staff and also represents the
authority of the shepherd. Combined
these two pictographs mean "the strong
authority" and can be anyone or thing of
strong authority. The yoke is understood
as a "staff on the shoulders" (see Isaiah
9:4) in order to harness their power for
pulling loads such as a wagon or plow.
Hence, the two pictographs can also
represent "the ox in the yoke". Often two
oxen were yoked together. An older,
more experienced ox would be teamed up
(yoked) with a younger, less experienced
ox. The older ox in the yoke is the "strong
authority" who, through the yoke, teaches
the younger ox."

In the OP, I covered Lamed Aleph, the word Without, meaning outside and not inside. The Atheist is yolked to the OX outside. The believer is yolked from the inside. One pushes and the other pulls.

Return to my Suffering symbol.

R ----------------> S -------------> R

Taking (thief) reward leads to suffering. This is the Ox pushing back. Suffering (giving) on purpose leads to true Reward. This is the Ox pulling. When we smoke, we suffer ill health. This is taking reward leading to suffering. When we work out in a gym, we suffer on purpose, leading to true reward. In the end, Wisdom is the ability to suffer for the correct reasons, being pulled along by the Ox. When Genesis said we would toil for our food (knowledge), this is the solution (wisdom) to the struggle.

As Buddha says in the Dhammapada:

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

Wisdom is a seed. It is my prayer this seed grows in the hearts of all who read this thread.

Next word on the same root is Oath, or Doing a work:

Ox ab:
Oath: The power of the oxs muscles
to perform work.
Nm)AL) — Power:
One who holds authority over
others such as judges, chiefs and
gods. In the sense of being
yoked to one another.

Oath: A binding agreement
including the curse for violating
the oath.

Most importantly, we are here under inconscience as a baptism of water. Life is that baptism. Since we have amnesia, we cannot remember the oath we took to be here. Where were we before?

1 Peter 3

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Resurrection from the dead is based on the oath to be here. When we heard the proclamation, we answered it with an oath. What does it mean to be without that oath? The letters and words just told us.

Please consult Part One linked at the top. There, I showed you the Tav, or Plowman's mark. Consult this thread for a complete description of the TAV as a mark to hit with your ox pulling you: Aleph Tav - Mark of the Plow and Furrow

edit on 5-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hello AlephBet,

I admit that I am a foolish atheist, and I likewise admit that I glossed over your mountain of arcana.

If you seek to delve into the peripatetic minutae of religious dogma, then that is fine.

But please do tell me why your perception of reality is more valid than mine.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
Hello AlephBet,

I admit that I am a foolish atheist, and I likewise admit that I glossed over your mountain of arcana.

If you seek to delve into the peripatetic minutiae of religious dogma, then that is fine.

But please do tell me why your perception of reality is more valid than mine.

Diderot

Thank you for denying ignorance and being astute in your observations and presenting you case so succinctly.I am positive if you receive any response it will not be a valid perception response just more and more and more peripatetic minutiae of religious dogma...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

"Thank you for denying ignorance and being astute in your observations and presenting you case so succinctly.I am positive if you receive any response it will not be a valid perception response just more and more and more peripatetic minutiae of religious dogma..."

There is no valid claim to truth that does not deserve to be measured on the scales of logic and reason.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

There is no valid claim to truth that does not deserve to be measured on the scales of logic and reason.

I completely agree and that is exactly why you will not get a valid response to your inquiry from the op.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Esoterica and mysticism aside,...

The "Father" deity of the Old Testament is often titled as some grammatical or semantical form of "El."

"El" is the "Father" deity of many Canaanite, Levantine, Mediterranean, and Fertile Crescent religious systems. This particular "pagan" El has an attribute and title as "Toru El" or "Bull El," and is depicted wearing a crown/headdress with the horns of a bull.

Is the ancient Hebrew "ox head" pictograph for Aleph definitive evidence that the "El" of the Old Testament is the same "El" of the older, non Hebrew/Israelite religions of the area?

P.S.
The correlation with Buddha's words was superbly executed!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

I completely agree and that is exactly why you will not get a valid response to your inquiry from the op.

I agree with this. My response will never come from logic and reason alone, but the combination of reason and mind (nous). The explanation is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I think the answer to this is found in the nature of Babel. The only way I can conceptualize this myself is to see it from a reoccurring theme that keeps happening here on ATS as I search these things out. For every Jacob, there is an Esau. EL is a name, but you will always see the name in a mirror. With all Truth, there must be a mirror truth. With the word AMN for instance, there is the Greek form of AMN that is a Lamb. The Hebrew form is the word True (AMN).

Greek
AMN - Lamb
AMNi- River of Life
AMNio - Bowl catching the sacrifice
AMNion - Sac covering the baby in the womb
AMNiotic - Fluid of the womb
AMNesia - When the lamb forgets (inconscience)
AMNesty - When God forgets our transgression
dAMNation - When he remembers

We could try to say that the TRUE side of prayer is AMeN, or let it be so. We could say the AMN of the Lamb is false. The correct way to see this is that both are true when combined. One is the inner prayer and the other is the outer. The outer prayer is the life we live from baptism into the waters of life. We are born to repent, or turn from one to the other. Come out of Egypt. Come out of Babylon. Death of the body is coming out of the water.

Apply this to the names. One leads you into bondage. The other leads you out. The process is larger than the names by virtue of the purpose and intent of God. Symmetry breaking means it has broken. Regaining symmetry is following the laws of symmetry and invariance. Once we abide in the invariant truth, the rest is simply a duality we overcome.

edit on 12-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

I agree with this. My response will never come from logic and reason alone, but the combination of reason and mind (nous). The explanation is here

This is one of the very few times you are absolutely correct .....about one point.Your reason is "in" your religious carnal mind (satan…the adversary) your "angel" of light from above in your ouranos (heavens) of your mind.

You reasoned within yourself through "your belief" and your unclean mind had left but did not find rest only dry places so it returned to see your house (bet) empty and brought seven worse unclean minds and your state has become worse than before and now your house is divided because you are deceived by a strong delusion and are blind yet believe you see.

edit on 14-10-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join