It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahhhh!!! The Power of.....Black Pepper?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster to any message board, so please be gentle with me (man, I even sound like a virgin!!) Just curious to see if anyone has tried any home remedies to cure an ailment?

I have tried one and had very good luck with it. Put black or cayenne pepper over an open wound and it will stop the bleeding by the time you count to ten. Don't pack in the pepper, just sprinkle over the top until you cover the wound. The pepper will coagulate the blood and minimize any scarring.

Most people think this would sting worse than getting dumped on Prom night, but you really can't even feel it being put on. I tried it on a wound that was bleeding profusely and probably needed stitches. It worked like a charm. I'm not proposing for you to be as hard-headed and dumb as me, just saying it worked.

So, to wrap this up I have two questions:

1. Have any of you tried the pepper or any other home remedies with success?

2. If there are a few of these cost effective treatments that really do work, are the hospitals involved in a conspiracy to keep this quiet? (I know this is a stretch, but this is a conspiracy site!!)

Thanks for your time and responses, oh, I do have some links, just not certain how to copy them here.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You can use cayenne pepper to prevent your feet from freezing off if you ever find yourself in a bad winter situation, apparently it increases blood flow to the area and keeps them from getting too cold to loose circulation. I had ehard about black pepper being good to stop moderate bleeding as well but have never used it. I know dried and ground habenero is good for making your wife drool and chase you across the yard with though...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Wanna keep your feet warm during the winter? Just sprinkle a little cayenne pepper in your socks. Not too much now, just a little pinch...and yes, it is very effective.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Wanna keep your feet warm during the winter? Just sprinkle a little cayenne pepper in your socks. Not too much now, just a little pinch...and yes, it is very effective.

The only problem with increasing blood flow when you are cold is that it takes blood away from you body, reducing your core temperature in a cold climate., increasing the risk of hyperthermia....

but good idea anyway, will prob try it if it isnt too cold

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hopefully this link will work,

seekers.100megs6.com...

This doctor claims he has never lost a patient due to a heart attack in 35 years of house calls if they are still breathing when he arrives. He will give them a drink of hot cayenne tea upon arriving and it seems to do the trick.

The article also states that some doctors from the East put some live heart tissue in a beaker filled with distilled water then fed it nothing but cayenne pepper. Every two days they would have to trim the heart because it was getting to big. Very interesting read, why not experiment with this more???

new topics

top topics

join