It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want WORLD PEACE? FINE! But... It will cost you!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Through my teen years I was messing around with meditation and thought manipulation.
Along the lines I achieved an interesting state! A state where you are no longer driven or effected by the primitive electro-chemical emotions and thoughts.

Basically for 10 minutes of my life, I successfully got rid of all my emotions and let go of everything. No this was not an altered state of Buddhism or any other religious B.S. This was it! The final stage and curtain!

You can go ahead and say I'm going to hell for it or I'm crazy, sadly I don't care and I know for a fact no one know what it is.
When I let go of the 2 sides I was that which we call a conscience, I did not feel love,hate,happiness etc. I was just WAS. No thoughts of what to think, how to react etc. I did not feel enlightened, I did not feel infinite love of God or the Eternal hate of Satan. Nothing!

I was clear and was! That's the best way I can explain it...

Through it I understood the fundamentals of the emotions and how they are nothing but primitive urges,they drive us mad or drive us happy. When you let go and get rid of it all and I mean all you see the world for the mess it is, the concept of Ying and Yang is what keeps us from achieving world peace. Our emotions drive the wars,the differences between us, the hatred,the judgement etc.

So if you want world peace and I mean true world peace, not the illusion of world peace that might last until the next war breaks out.

LET GO! and I mean let go of it all! Accept Death, let go of religion, let go of all emotions and realize TRULY that they are nothing but electro-chemical reactions within your body.

You are nothing more then a vessel that contains your conscience and that's it!

So world peace will cost you the price of letting go and getting rid off everything that makes you human..

Are you willing to pay that price? Is humanity willing to pay that price as a whole specie? Would humanity be ready for the next step?

This is what made Atlantis fall! There were those that let go and those that allowed their primitive drive to control them!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum
I understand. The individual must be found to be the illusion which causes the conflict. When there is two (you plus the world) there will be conflict but when the two become one it is impossible to have conflict.
There is no need for world peace when you find that all is arising unconditionally.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I'll SnF you for your idealism.

But as for actually carrying it out?

Not a chance, I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
All I can really say to that is this: I think that you may see things the way you do, but many others would not agree with you. The problem is that each group that feels they want it their way, and many of them no way but theirs. How do you solve that for all of them?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
All I can really say to that is this: I think that you may see things the way you do, but many others would not agree with you. The problem is that each group that feels they want it their way, and many of them no way but theirs. How do you solve that for all of them?

Executions! Just kidding or am I

Hahah! we could put them in jail!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Love the carrot fights back - brillian t. You won't let go cos you love carrots toooo much.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Love the carrot fights back - brillian t. You won't let go cos you love carrots toooo much.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Being an Aquarian I can let go. As I have got older I can simply not choose to engage my emotions or reactions. Its actually brought me contentment and peace. In the past I would even have used my fists were I pushed to it and had the wife hanging onto my shirt tails sounding the 'reason gong'. Would hasten to add I have never hit a woman only what I perceive to be an agravational bloke who had pushed my buttons too much.

But I do believe that spectrum of human feeling is very important because with having the negative emotions we also have the positive ones which for me make us human. I own to having gone through the judgement of everything being black of white era as a teen and I had to learn compassion because so often what is common sense in my Western world is not the sensible thing to do to survive in other countries. But I do believe that there is no point whatsoever living on this beautiful planet without leaving it a better and appreciative person. Its the old stinkers who crave power and wealth and don't use at least 2/3rds of it to help the planet and its peoples that miss out in their lives as cold cash and power don't bring smiles to peoples faces that warm the heart of each individual.

I understand you didn't find God or anything at the end of the no emotion rainbow, but did you find peace? Thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
we all are afraid, You must allow the fear to flow through you. It's only a feeling, We limit ourselves and dwell on mistakes.

To evolve we need to move forward and accend these grips of emotions. And we must utilize it as a species to psychically subdue our enemies.

An enemy cannot fight if it is paralyzed with fear, And not visual or auditorial stimulus generating fear. But the feeling of fear itself.

Once you become master of self, You can overcome these things. Because our thoughts are something different yet similar to feelings. Feelings are thoughts expressed into a physical wave-length that has effects on the outside world not just internal.

If humanity could conquer emotions, there would be no need of fear of one another because there would be no reason to be afraid. No reason to act out of greed because of fear. It would be collectively understood what our goal is. But we are cut off from this type of connection right now. People are waking up to this reality and it is tearing society at it's hinges.
The collective distress of the masses are subconsiously effecting the population. The chaos in the world right now is showing how this is escilating. Many things are brewing in the pot for humanity. And this wasn't what destroyed the old world.

The old world was destroyed because of local E.T performing hybrid programs on humans. Humans were building a super weapon on Earth to defend ourselves. The weapon was nearly complete, But was targeted and became the focus of fire. The raining down destruction followed with a cataklysm that nearly wiped out all life. The debris from the chaos left the land enriched with impact crators and radioactive pollution which caused volcanos to go off and spew ash world wide. The world then cooled down converting the vaporized asteroids into water flooding the land. According to legend humans somehow made their way to the center of the Earth (Presumably with aid of the true creators of humanity) where they survived these ordeals. Later to emurge to a world that looks completely different and surrounded by water.
i saw some of these event in some terrorfying lucid dreams i had a couple years ago

i could name a number of reasons why we may be special in our own way which would warrent being pillaged.

Anyways what would of destroyed us is our inability to progress to the next stage which is our destiny our purpose.

These are just legends tho, And could be true. Many elders carry very similar stories as oral/text history.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

"You want WORLD PEACE? FINE! But... It will cost you!"

Damn right it will cost us, and the price will be the erosion of our basic freedoms on a daily basses until TPTB have a finger in every pie regarding every and all aspects of our every day lives!

That's a cost no one should be egger or even willing to accept keeping in mind that "absolute power, corrupts absolutely".

edit on 5-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So if the world wants peace, we should all be walking around like zombies. No emotions, no love, no fear. Sounds like a boring existence. We might as well all stand in line and get a lobotomy.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I understand. The individual must be found to be the illusion which causes the conflict. When there is two (you plus the world) there will be conflict but when the two become one it is impossible to have conflict.
There is no need for world peace when you find that all is arising unconditionally.

I think of us stuck in a marble. Hold a marble in your hand. Imagine how you can split the marble without destroying it.

We live in a tiny blue marble. Everthing in this tiny bit of vacuumed space we call Earth and home is connected. We live and die and the energy generated through that process allows life in our marble to continue.

When we succeed in dividing ourself from our world, when we create enough fissures, and weaken our bonds, our home will be no more.

We have only one choice. We learn to live together or we die.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Interesting post. I agree with most of your points. Where I disagree is the extrapolation to "world peace". We (as individuals) can do the work of destroying the egos, desires, fears, etc. but we would be lucky to get another 5 - 10 % of world to follow this Path. However, if we (as individuals) can achieve the state you discuss then we will achieve world peace for ourselves.

Though I know the Path is to change myself I still want to change the world many times a day. And then I wake up and realize that I have no power to affect this since I am starting from a place filled with egos / defects. What I have realized from walking the Path over many years is that the more I awaken my consciousness and the more defects I comprehend and annihilate the less the world can effect or control me. In effect I attain world peace within me.

One last thought, this Earth is a proving ground, an arena for the evolving of the soul. Each ordeal we face in our daily lives is an opportunity to work on ourselves and carry out the three factors of the Path. As such if we had "world peace" then the opportunities for spiritual growth would be vastly diminished.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Klipothian because: Added parentheses

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Unfortunately, it is plain to see that most responders to your OP simply won't and can't get your message. The won't and can't get it simply by reading their spouts of personal inclinations they hold in their present state. It is a shame that in responding to this thread, they show exactly where they fail. They are walling themselves off into a "Sorry, this is the way I am, I can't help it," mentality that leaves nothing but beer and TV for "dealing" with the rest of the Universe.

I'm all for compulsory meditative training right along with standard educational subjects. It would make a world of difference in a few short years.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum
No this was not an altered state of Buddhism or any other religious B.S.
"an

you seem to have no idea what you are talking about.
What is an "altered state of Buddhism"...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Consciously repressing your conscience doesn't mean it still isn't working, unconsciously. It's still there. Repressing your emotions is nothing new. They are still there, you can bet on that. Emotions play an integral part in our biology. Without them we would be in trouble. When you block them out you are asking for trouble. A world of psychopathy and mental illness isn't going to bring about peace. So much confusion about our natural emotions. Fear is not 'negative', nor is it weakness. It is a valuable teaching tool. The same for anger. New Age and religious thought makes anything that isn't hugs and roses, 'bad' in some way. Being human and indulging your natural instincts as an animal has become 'bad' and 'inhuman'. A disturbing paradigm to live your life by, if you ask me, but as valid as any other manure that people want to confuse themselves with these days.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Calalini because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Calalini
Consciously repressing your conscience doesn't mean it still isn't working, unconsciously. It's still there. Repressing your emotions is nothing new. They are still there, you can bet on that.

Pshh.. that rock I keep stepping on in my shoe most certainly disappears when I amn't (
) stepping on it!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

S&F

word of advice....nothing is exclusive. You want to feel an ownership or mastery by self discovery....but its not yours. You haven't discovered anything. There is always a next step. Talk to me when you haven't gone crazy after a while of perpetual climbing of the steps.

You need to not quantify it all. You need more than 10 minutes of not needing or wanting. Nirvana is a journey not a destination.

Nice step. Move along....

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Every one goes over the top with price of peace. Yes, it has a price, but its not as high as people think.

Think of it like a party. Sometimes people get drunk at fight at parties, but often folks manage to keep it cool. But imagine somebody saying "We need to all take emotion eradicating drugs before any party to prevent fights!" No we don't. We need to keep it cool, keep people working together, and have a group with their eyes open to pull people apart when they are about to fight, that's really about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You are nothing more then a vessel that contains your conscience and that's it!

I'm faced with the possibility that this isn't even true about you anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join