It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Dare the Bible Call Atheists Foolish! Why I say! WHY?????????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I have been on both sides of the fence, as far as Christianity goes.

Me too. I was raised in the church. Took a long time for me to change my POV. Thanks for setting me straight. I sent you a reply on the thread you linked to. Thanks for sharing that ghost story.

That was no "hallucination", by the way. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: intrptr

Many atheists acknowledge the spiritual, but still don't believe in a "God". I don't see how the two have a mutually exclusive relationship. I believe in reincarnation, but not in a "supreme being" that created the universe.

For me the difference is life. The being that created DNA a seed, an egg and the womb is definitely "supreme". But not like people that go to church believe in it. I agree with you in that regard.

Nor reincarnation. Those are ancestral memories, imo.

edit on 5-10-2014 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

For me the difference is life. The being that created DNA a seed, an egg and the womb is definitely "supreme". But not like people that go to church believe in it. I agree with you in that regard.

Nor reincarnation. Those are ancestral memories, imo.

I don't believe a supreme being created DNA. I don't believe in a single supreme being that people refer to as GOD.

My experience with my personal reincarnation memories answers many questions and dilemmas for me, so I don't buy the ancestral thing, it doesn't work for me.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't believe a supreme being created DNA.

My bad. Perhaps a better term is "advanced".

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: TzarChasm

Personally I believe in many spiritual/religious concepts. However, I don't believe in the mainstream Christian stuff. So, I'd say I identify loosely as a Christian because I feel the Bible is one of the sources of great philosophical teachings such as charity, love, honor and how to look at one another with admiration and respect.

However, like many other books, it features violence, theft, incest, etc.

Also have to add, when I think God bless you I don't think of a jealous God who would force someone to worship, because I think God doesn't mind if people don't believe, and whatever God is, most likely accepts everybody. And allows free will because anything else would be unfair and restrictive.

I do feel that God perceives somehow when we do things considered evil but I cannot say whether or not said God has any feelings/judgements against it. Like the afterlife, I feel there's a very good afterlife for all, and possibly a place where the soul is cleansed, don't know if pain would be on God's menu for that though

in other words, your beliefs are inconsistent with strictly biblical doctrine. seems to go around a lot.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

An Atheist does not worship a god or God. Clearly, this verse is showing a person that believes in other gods, yet not for our day and age. Idol worship carried the penalty of capital punishment in Israel. You must be born again. Baptism is rebirth, or entering the water again.

in my opinion it is more than possible to believe in a god or gods and not worship it/them. an atheist neither believes nor worships.

personally i abhor worship because it exalts one while depreciating another. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. the more i worship someone the more i tell them that i am worth less. the more i tell others to worship that someone the more i tell them they are worth less. that is deplorable philosophy in my opinion.

The other aspect of this is the failing of Yahweh, or the Son of God that paid the price for this error. When Jesus was incarnated (Son of God), he was the one that formed Adam (Yahweh). As I have sown in previous threads, his lack of Love for humanity came from self-righteousness. This is evident by the law itself as you point out. The Redeemer paid the price for this.

thats not in any chapter of the bible i ever read. that must be some cockamamie nonsense you somehow dredged from the etymological game you like to play. because not only have i never read it aside from you i have never even HEARD of it aside from you.

Faith removes the need for the guardian. Faith in the true God removes the penalty of the requirement for not keeping our oath to God.

faith is nothing but a placeholder for the possibility that our hope is not enough. a helpful psychological device but still an illusion. like having faith that it will not rain doesnt stop it from raining. it only stops you from acknowledging the possibility which is the whole point.

oh look, a link to more garbage. this should be fun

edit on 5-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Back when I was a teen I followed Grateful Dead around one summer I saw and heard a lot of things even had some full on conversations otherworldly's. It all seemed real then as well but I knew better.

Point is personal experience is not evidence of reality. Just imagine if it was.

Observation of the image (created reality) is necessary for the final reflecting point of our education here. When we look back, our own reality here is the image we use to see the true reality clearly. You imagine because you are imaging first. Look in a mirror or picture of yourself. You see you, but know that the 'I' inside you is not that image. God said we are created in an image. What you see of yourself in this reality is only the residual image of your true higher self. Facing away from God now means you are not a child learning. Facing God now makes you a child. Above, where you really are now, is the Angel either facing toward or away from God. This is why the letters and words say to face East (up).

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

I have an in depth thread here: Entanglment to the Angel Above - Child or Son or Neither

It is not surprising you completely missed the point. What you wrote does not relate or address what I wrote.

It is almost like you read what I wrote and thought "well Ican't argue with that so I will change the subject".

Here is the cliff notes to what I wrote in case you wish to adress them directly.

Ones personal experiences "seeing and hearing things" is not evidence of reality. Hallucinations have been proven to happen the supernatural has not. Just because someone thought they had a two conversaion with god/jesus on a car ride does not mean it actually happened outside of their imagination.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I was just saying that your comment on personal experience is not evidence. I then stated that the image we experience now is a created illusion. The real world to come is already in existence. This image (experience) is a reflecting point for the next.

This reality is real to us. Evidence of a higher power is veiled by this image. Personal experience now provides the evidence later. Faith eventually becomes fact.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Faith eventually becomes fact.

prove it.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

prove it.

DNA represent letters making Proteins. They form in root codons, just like language. Links of letters are Words (proteins). The human body is a book.

Aleph Bet is Father in Hebrew (Letters). Aleph is Strong and Bet is House (Strong Nuclear Force). Neutrons and Protons (Strong Force) follow the laws of invariant symmetry and do not change (same yesterday, today and tomorrow).

Aleph Mem is Mother, or Strong Water (mem). She is the weak force (female) and allows for the symmetry breaking, or birth of the elements / Son of God. Letters of DNA must have a catalyst. Electrons do not follow invariant symmetry.

Bet (House) Nun (Seed) is Ben, or the Son. The House of Seed carries the house forward in time. Christ was called the Word, or what is produced by programmed letters in water / Matter / Elements.

The definition of a hologram is particles embedded with information in an image (image of God) with light shined on them to reveal the form. Light cannot be seen.

Here is your proof:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

-Witness One - DNA
-Witness Two - Nature of Physics Parallel to Trinity
-Witness Three - Language mirrors it all, down to the definition of each letter
-Witness Four - Word is information and physicists now realize they need a degree in information science to know how the hologram of reality works.
-Witness Five - History in prophecy
-Witness Six - Evolution cannot occur apart from Involution, or the rolloing of matter in time. Look up the world Volution. Involution is baptism, so that what is immersed in water can rise to new life (evolution). Evolution is a result and not a cause. Programming is the cause of words.

-Witness Seven - Orthogonal Linear Transformation of Invariance is Translational Symmetry from higher dimensions. Collapsing wave function cannot occur from lower dimensions up, but upper down. Consciousness is in the higher dimensions above probability (restriction of law causing unity with multiplicity) and law governs all dimensions below. We have free will. If lower dimensions are governed, and consciousness arises from lower dimensions, then no free will. We would simply abide in invariance. Since symmetry breaks from the weak nuclear force, the electron is free. Otherwise, we would still be in a high state of order with low entropy.

Your proof and it denies ignorance.

Wisdom is proven right by her children. If you are not hers, then you are not a child of God. The gift is still available. See my threads to see how.

Best proof of all. God's will is to given and for us to receive. Thieves take. He demonstrates this by His nature (Nature!).

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Your witness. Invariant Symmetry of the Strong Nuclear Force. It is invariant. You are translational. This is a proof, already provided by science.

edit on 6-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

prove it.

DNA represent letters making Proteins. They form in root codons, just like language. Links of letters are Words (proteins). The human body is a book.

Aleph Bet is Father in Hebrew (Letters). Aleph is Strong and Bet is House (Strong Nuclear Force). Neutrons and Protons (Strong Force) follow the laws of invariant symmetry and do not change (same yesterday, today and tomorrow).

Aleph Mem is Mother, or Strong Water (mem). She is the weak force (female) and allows for the symmetry breaking, or birth of the elements / Son of God. Letters of DNA must have a catalyst. Electrons do not follow invariant symmetry.

Bet (House) Nun (Seed) is Ben, or the Son. The House of Seed carries the house forward in time. Christ was called the Word, or what is produced by programmed letters in water / Matter / Elements.

The definition of a hologram is particles embedded with information in an image (image of God) with light shined on them to reveal the form. Light cannot be seen.

Here is your proof:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

-Witness One - DNA
-Witness Two - Nature of Physics Parallel to Trinity
-Witness Three - Language mirrors it all, down to the definition of each letter
-Witness Four - Word is information and physicists now realize they need a degree in information science to know how the hologram of reality works.
-Witness Five - History in prophecy
-Witness Six - Evolution cannot occur apart from Involution, or the rolloing of matter in time. Look up the world Volution. Involution is baptism, so that what is immersed in water can rise to new life (evolution). Evolution is a result and not a cause. Programming is the cause of words.

-Witness Seven - Orthogonal Linear Transformation of Invariance is Translational Symmetry from higher dimensions. Collapsing wave function cannot occur from lower dimensions up, but upper down. Consciousness is in the higher dimensions above probability (restriction of law causing unity with multiplicity) and law governs all dimensions below. We have free will. If lower dimensions are governed, and consciousness arises from lower dimensions, then no free will. We would simply abide in invariance. Since symmetry breaks from the weak nuclear force, the electron is free. Otherwise, we would still be in a high state of order with low entropy.

Your proof and it denies ignorance.

Wisdom is proven right by her children. If you are not hers, then you are not a child of God. The gift is still available. See my threads to see how.

Best proof of all. God's will is to given and for us to receive. Thieves take. He demonstrates this by His nature (Nature!).

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Your witness. Invariant Symmetry of the Strong Nuclear Force. It is invariant. You are translational. This is a proof, already provided by science.

well, here's my last question to you: if you have all of this figured out, the ultimate solution to where we come from and why, what the hell are you doing with it on a conspiracy website? take it to a news station, a magazine, a radio show, broadcast it to the world and prove that your god is the ultimate authority and the true master of the human race. its almost like you are trying to share this information while making sure that it cant backfire on you. as though theres a pretty good chance you'll be revealed as a fraud. is that why this is your third go-round? you keep getting revealed as a liar or a crazy person? heres what i do know: real experts dont hide behind a username. real experts come with a full published portfolio describing all the ways they have demonstrated their mastery of whatever subject they are an expert in. they are invited by important people to share their knowledge with less experienced or similarly experienced people. whens the last time you gave a lecture or were invited to hold a seminar? when did you last sell a book? hell, what degrees do you have that qualify you as a voice of education? maybe all you have is a keyboard and lots of time to waste. so maybe when i read all of this stuff in a bestseller and find out that the REAL experts all confirm it to be legitimate, maybe then i'll take you seriously. until i do, im afraid you are just making those poor pathetic foolish atheists look like the real geniuses. seriously i would love to see you go toe to toe with neil degrasse tyson. may the best mind win.
edit on 6-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I was just saying that your comment on personal experience is not evidence.

I never claimed my comment was evidence it would be considered testimony.

I then stated that the image we experience now is a created illusion. The real world to come is already in existence. This image (experience) is a reflecting point for the next.

What you just said there would be conjecture which is even further away from evidence. It seems as you talked yourself in circles there.

This reality is real to us. Evidence of a higher power is veiled by this image.

Do you mean your hallucination is real to you? Any evidence of your god is concealed.

Personal experience now provides the evidence later.

How your personal experience becomes evidence your not explaining. As I stated before personal experiences are not evidence I made that clear.

In other words wishful thinking becomes fact. Well it is a fact that your wishfully thinking thats true enough. That s where the road ends though.

FYI it is really hard to figure out what you are trying to say a lot of times. The first sentence of your post was fine but after that I don't think even you knew what you were saying.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The thread is not about me.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

it is when you keeps you from communicating effectively.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Oddly enough, I get what you is saying now.
edit on 6-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oddly enough, I get what you is saying now.

what, that you have some serious problems in communicating? yeah you do all through your three incarnations. you keep spitting the same babble even when people tell you "HUH?!" use english instead of this:

edit on 7-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The bible is NOT the word of the creator God .It is translations of some of the books of scriptures with a religious agenda.The scriptures sole purpose is to be a testimony (witness) that testifies of Yahoshua(the creator God is salvation/deliverance).That testimony is Yahoshua WILL deliver ALL of mankind (and creation) from Hades which means the realm of death and IMPERCEPTION.THAT is the good news and ESPECIALLY for those that "believe".The scriptures testify:

"In fact, we labor and strive for this, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of ALL mankind, ESPECIALLY of those who believe."

ALL of mankind (and creation) WILL be delivered from Hades realm of death and it is' especially" those that "believe" that NEED salvation/deliverance from Hades realm of imperception..their Belief System religion!Just like everyone else an atheist has "their" Belief System religion however they DO NOT believe in a false "God" because they do not "believe" in ANY God. All those who believe IN faith in a God "believe" in a false God because the creator God can NOT be "known" by belief.The very scriptures you use to condemn an atheist indicts you.It clearly states NOT ONE knows

"The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were ANY that did UNDERSTAND, and seek God. They are ALL gone aside, they are ALL together become filthy: there is NONE that doeth good, no, NOT ONE. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord."

...Yahoshua said:
"The servant who knew the will of his master and did not prepare for him according to his will, he shall be beaten many times.But he who did not know and did something worthy of blows shall be beaten with few blows, for from everyone to whom much is given, much shall be required, and of him to whom they commit much, they shall require more."

The fact is NONE can know the creator God unless the creator God reveals themselves.It has NOTHING to do with the persons actions or "goodness" or anything BUT the creator God.If someone does not "believe in a God it is because the REAL creator God has not revealed themselves to them.It is better that an atheist NOT "believe" in a false God of their Belief System religion" than to believe in a false God of YOUR Belief System religion.Most atheist I know are without gile. They "do good" because it is their "nature and character"(name) to do so...NOT a religious compulsion.

It is absolute futile(and blasphemous) to try to "compel" someone to believe by shaming them with the guilt of unbelief that the creator God has "cursed" them.That is one of the most significant perversions there are and it is a pre cursor of the belief in the eternal punishment of hell. Yes…an unbeliever atheist is accountable for ALL they do just like a "believer"(contrary to their false belief of being pardoned of guilt) the HUGE difference is the unbelieving atheist does not falsely believe anything of a false God.Belief in a false God is idolatry.

All of mankind are foolish because their "perception" of the Truth through their Belief System religion is false.However it is the "religion-religious" man that is deceived by their perception the most.They believe in a false God and worship that false God which is nothing more than an image of themselves.That is the great deception..the abomination that makes desolate.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Proverbs 29 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

Acts 4 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The letter "v" (vau) was later changed into a Yiddish "w" (waw) sound and YaHweH became the more popular guess name of scholars. Hebrew alphabet: The Hebrew letter "I" (Iod) underwent a change in pronunciation with German Yiddish influence. It is now known as the "yod or yud." There is no letter "y" in the ancient Hebrew language. The "Y" sound attributed to this letter was borrowed by Jews from the German language.

The shape of the letter "I" or "yod" was derived from the Egyptian cobra which stood for the soft "g" and our letter "j" sound as in "jelly." Obviously if the letter J descends in Hebrew as the Iod and its sound in the form of the cobra was the soft "g" sound, the pronunciation of the name Jesus cannot be claimed to be a modern corruption.

It has been claimed that the name of Jesus is derived from the name Joshua and or Jehoshua. These are names created in the Babylonian Aramaic language. It is impossible that Jesus would have an earthly name, and named after Joshua. His name came from heaven and not from a Babylonian language. It is wrong for scholars to tell people that Babylonian Aramaic is Hebrew and that the true Hebrew name of Jesus is not Jesus but Joshua.

"EHJEH ASHER EHJEH". (Pronouned I-Je Asher I-Je)

When it is properly understood that "Je" is the abbreviation of "YEH" or "JEH" the sacred name of God at the burning bush, and that "Uses or Usus" (these are the same), we have in the name of Jesus a very powerful new identity as the "GOD WHO SAVES BY WATER." So the name of Jesus in a shortened meaning would be simply Saviour! In the very name of Jesus we have the authority of our New Testament water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38).

No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man[a] has come down from heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.www.biblegateway.com..

And then EHYEH is a revelation of the Covenant God. So that these point to the fullness of the revelation of the GREAT name of Yehshas or Jesus as Creator God, the Blessing God, the Covenant God, and lastly the Saving God. Hence we have here that as the tabernacle and all the symbols and rituals of the Old Testament were TYPES and SHADOWS to be fulfilled and brought to their climax and completion with Christ and the New Testament Church WITH THE REAL, so all the temporary and substitute names and titles of God were only types and shadows of the REAL name of God revealed in Jesus Christ. So that the name of Jesus or Yehshas is not derived from any name of God, but visa versa, they were all derived from and point to Jesus Christ from which they all have their type.www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Egyptian language was made up of sounds. Partly of vowels and consonants, however; hieroglyphs constantly ignored and left out vowels. How a word sounds in hieroglyphics is more important than how it is spelled. - See more attraveltoeat.com...

All modern letters are conversions of ancient hieroglyphs
edit on 7-10-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Greetings and Peace my brother!

Sorry, but I believe I have found an error in your op.

The verse in question is Psalm 14:1.

The original Hebrew word for "Fool," used in this verse, is Concordance Word # 5037, which is (נָבָל) Nabal.

Nun, Bet, Lamed
The Seed / within the House / Moves Toward

From "The Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible," it appears that you have incorrectly referenced Root #1254, "LA" (Lamed, Aleph). I believe it should be:

Root #2369
"NBL" (Nun, Bet, Lamed)
Failure by Flowing Away
Branches: FLOW, FAIL, PITCHER, FOOL, NEVEL, CARCASS, FOLLY, and VAGINA (flowing).

Root #1301
"NB" (Nun Bet)
Seed Inside (Fruit)
Branches: HOLLOW, PROPHET, PROPHECY, FLOURISH

Root #1035
"BL" (Bet Lamed)
Nothing Flows
Branches: FLOW, NOTHING, EXCEPT, WITHOUT, EARTH, CONFUSION, RUIN, TRIBUTE, MIX, FODDER, CATARACT, STREAM, MOURN, MEADOW, MOURNING, SURELY, OLD, EMPTY, TROUBLE, STIR, WEAR, WEAR OUT, WORN OUT, TERROR, FLOOD, FOOD, ULCER, PRODUCE, TRUMPET, SWALLOW, EMPTY, DIP.

• Fool: one who fails to manifest the flowing of inner fruit. Hollow, empty, nothing flows. The lack of spiritual knowledge, gnosis, wisdom, and intuition.

edit on 10/8/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Awesome find. That is really parallel to the foolish word in many ways. I like your version of it. The truth behind the foolish action of any person denying their creator can be on many levels. I think I will go now to find the verses that follow the root I outlined to see if there are connections between the two. I will reply here if I find a few.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join