It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Dare the Bible Call Atheists Foolish! Why I say! WHY?????????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Personally I believe in many spiritual/religious concepts. However, I don't believe in the mainstream Christian stuff. So, I'd say I identify loosely as a Christian because I feel the Bible is one of the sources of great philosophical teachings such as charity, love, honor and how to look at one another with admiration and respect.

However, like many other books, it features violence, theft, incest, etc.

Also have to add, when I think God bless you I don't think of a jealous God who would force someone to worship, because I think God doesn't mind if people don't believe, and whatever God is, most likely accepts everybody. And allows free will because anything else would be unfair and restrictive.

I do feel that God perceives somehow when we do things considered evil but I cannot say whether or not said God has any feelings/judgements against it. Like the afterlife, I feel there's a very good afterlife for all, and possibly a place where the soul is cleansed, don't know if pain would be on God's menu for that though

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: Rustami

And as I said I don't agree with your explanation as to where the voice came from. I'm stoked it was a life changing experience for you. It means something to you and I don't want to try and take that away from you. It's just that hearing a voice in your head is not proof enough for me. In my opinion there is a rational explanation for what you heard. The mind is a powerful thing. All that matters though, is that it mattered to you, and that's what counts imho.

I'm talking about a real audible invisible mans voice in reality that was sitting on my left just as the scriptures accurately point out..not a small still voice or in my head.. what are the odds?
what did they hear?

Luke 9 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus Acts9

Acts 7 and as he drew near to behold it, the voice of the Lord came unto him

1 Thessalonians 4 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first

Hebrews 12 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

etc.
edit on 4-10-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I have heard external voices and sounds from people and things that were not there. They came from my mind. That is a certainty. I can't go into more detail without violating T&C though. Like I said, the mind is a powerful thing.

edit on 5-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

not voices, it was just one, not in my head and relative to opening just the cover a Gideon NT and lo and behold it turns out verbatim as was written, including every detail associated to that night..overwhelming to say the least and yet somehow I haven't had a heart attack yet..ahaha aha

seriously an invisible, immortal, eternal..

1 Timothy 1 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 12 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

the odds are undeniable

Like I said, the mind is a powerful thing

Philippians 4 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

and I don't want to try and take that away from you.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Roman8
edit on 5-10-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The odds are not undeniable that it was literally Jesus Christ. Stress and anxiety can cause auditory hallucinations, sometimes very powerful ones. I have had simple ones, once or twice in the past. I kept hearing a sonar ping like sound. It didn't sound like it was in my head, it sounded like it was coming from my left or right (I can't remember which). The more powerful ones I have experienced, under altered states of consciousnesses, include John Lennon calling out my name in the midst of Sgt. Peppers, and a brief conversation with an inanimate object. If I recall correctly you were under a ton of stress and emotional duress. You haven't said why you had the Colt but I can imagine. Like I said, I'm not trying to take anything away from you. I am only giving you my opinion on what the explanation may be. In the end it was your experience, and whatever you take away from it is up to you. We will probably have to disagree on this and I mean no disrespect with my opinion on the experience.
edit on 5-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Back when I was a teen I followed Grateful Dead around one summer I saw and heard a lot of things even had some full on conversations otherworldly's. It all seemed real then as well but I knew better.

Point is personal experience is not evidence of reality. Just imagine if it was.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

and yet the scriptures describing that exact verbatim scenario would happen from thousands of years ago? not a ping, beatles whatever..but Jesus.. I've never hallucinated in my life..and the Angel I and a friend had seen at thirteen that was described as shining like lightning, bright white all over?~ then reading this years later also?

And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: Matthew28

sorry charlie, there's no excuse, it all matches up perfectly

Acts 13 for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The real answer to the title question is to look over Proverbs.
Proverbs has a special viewpoint on Wisdom as coming from God, and as being all about understanding God's law and what he wants from us.
So a Fool would be someone who doesn't accept this Wisdom which comes from God (hence the otherwise inexplicable comments in Proverbs about what fools deserve).

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Witnesses (evidence) are what you require. With mathematical proofs, linear transformation happens orthogonally. For each right angle that you can find that is hidden, there is a mathematical value that demonstrates the relationship to the structure it builds. If I were to simply make a claim that a fool is missing something in his heart, you are rational in denying this claim. It's not until I show you that the very letters and words themselves show an orthogonal relationship to each other, that you begin to see the relationship yourself. This should not be possible unless the two witnesses fit together in a larger puzzle. After seeing pieces like this come together, it is still possible to rationalize this as coincidence. The problem is this for you: There are layers upon layers that keep fitting together perfectly. The letters and words of the language continue to build a larger story that is mirrored to the very language itself. This FACT can only be stated about one language and one story. They are parallel. No other language mirrors it's story so perfectly.

You wanted evidence and I have provided it in every thread that has leaked out of my distal phalanges. The reason you cannot see this is not because it is not reasonable. It's because you have not created a void inside to receive the information. Information is formed within. Until the time comes that you allow the seeds to grow, you will never see the crop it yields.

The outer story of the Bible and the inner witness of letters and words will deny any argument against. That is the most rational statement you can rest your platform on with certainty. Every time it is denied with some form of rational thought, the letters and words come back and show you why a higher axiom of truth exists to resolve the contradiction you have created. Truth is invariant.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The real answer to the title question is to look over Proverbs.
Proverbs has a special viewpoint on Wisdom as coming from God, and as being all about understanding God's law and what he wants from us.
So a Fool would be someone who doesn't accept this Wisdom which comes from God (hence the otherwise inexplicable comments in Proverbs about what fools deserve).

I had failed to mention this and I am glad you pointed it out. The larger context of Proverbs is the reception of the feminine Wisdom (Spirit of God). The Holy Spirit makes peace (like the dove descending on Christ) with our hearts. A very good sign of this is not even from the letters, words or story. It is a simple fact that the Atheist heart will never be at peace with the mind. Why is this? The mind of every human is their non-local higher mind. It is constantly screaming to the lower mind (female below) to listen and apply. I cover the groom and bride in this thread: Are you a Child or Son of God?

The word Ahairt means future. The past is what we face when turned away from God. The past is the thing we can see, or what is before us. The future has not yet happened, so it is in front of us. Before is past and front is future. Ahairt means a turning of the person toward the front. When your back is to God, you are facing your past sin as your front (Up is the true East). When you are turned toward God (looking East / Up), you are facing toward God and with your back to a past you can no longer see (all other directions). This is what forgiveness does. It faces you to a new future above (the true right angle from all other angles orthogonally). As these connections are made from the language, we see more right angles to the truth.

In the Lexicon, Ahairt, or future, is related to the word face, or direction. Here is what the Lexicon says about Face, Before and East (all the same word root).

"QDM) ac: Face co:
East ab: Before: The place of the rising
sun. The Hebrews recognized the east as
the top of the four compass points
(contrary to our understanding of north)
and is the direction faced when orienting
direction. The past is understood as what
is in front, or before, you as the past is
known (contrary to our understanding of
the future being in front of us)."

This is where we see the key to front. I said earlier that front was the future, which it is. Unless you are facing the future that is. If you face the past, or before, then your front is what you see. The heart has no peace apart from the void (emptiness) being filled with wisdom, or the seed that yields a crop that satisfies.

I could keep showing this again and again from the Lexicon. It is linked for free at the top of the OP.

Thank you for the great comments.

edit on 5-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Acts 13 for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

Yes. The opening of the letters and words to mankind starts with recognition of the Aleph Bet (Father). So simple, even a child can reason this as an impossibility apart from divine knowledge of the beginning and end. It's woven as a fabric that cannot be denied. It's a robe of information that can be felt and touched in the mind.

I can do a simple task right now, not even knowing what I will write next. I will simply look up the meaning of perform a work from the lexicon and see what I get. Completely random:

Work a Work, or perform a work is Lexicon word Oath, or word root 1012 (Yoke).

Here is what it says:

Aleph Lamed. AL. Do you immediately see something from the OP? I covered Lamed Aleph in the OP. There is a chiral match (mirrored).

"AL) ac: Yoke co: Ox
ab: Strength: The pictograph ALeph is a
picture of an ox head and also represents
its strength. The Lamed is a picture of a
shepherd staff and also represents the
authority of the shepherd. Combined
these two pictographs mean "the strong
authority" and can be anyone or thing of
strong authority. The yoke is understood
as a "staff on the shoulders" (see Isaiah
9:4) in order to harness their power for
pulling loads such as a wagon or plow.
Hence, the two pictographs can also
represent "the ox in the yoke". Often two
oxen were yoked together. An older,
more experienced ox would be teamed up
(yoked) with a younger, less experienced
ox. The older ox in the yoke is the "strong
authority" who, through the yoke, teaches
the younger ox."

In the OP, I covered Lamed Aleph, the word Without, meaning outside and not inside. The Atheist is yolked to the OX outside. The believer is yolked from the inside. On pushes and the other pulls.

Return to my Suffering symbol.

R ----------------> S -------------> R

Taking (thief) reward leads to suffering. This is the Ox pushing back. Suffering (giving) on purpose leads to true Reward. This is the Ox pulling. When we smoke, we suffer ill health. This is taking reward leading to suffering. When we work out in a gym, we suffer on purpose, leading to true reward. In the end, Wisdom is the ability to suffer for the correct reasons, being pulled along by the Ox. When Genesis said we would toil for our food (knowledge), this is the solution (wisdom) to the struggle.

As Buddha says in the Dhammapada:

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

Wisdom is a seed. It is my prayer this seed grows in the hearts of all who read this thread.

Next word on the same root is Oath, or Doing a work:

Ox ab:
Oath: The power of the oxs muscles
to perform work.
Nm)AL) — Power:
One who holds authority over
others such as judges, chiefs and
gods. In the sense of being
yoked to one another.

Oath: A binding agreement
including the curse for violating
the oath.

Most importantly, we are here under inconscience as a baptism of water. Life is that baptism. Since we have amnesia, we cannot remember the oath we took to be here. Where were we before?

1 Peter 3

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
The outer story of the Bible and the inner witness of letters and words will deny any argument against.

Except the Bible doesn't prove the Bible.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The bible says that if you don't believe the bible you're a fool.....

Convincing!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

An Atheist does not worship a god or God. Clearly, this verse is showing a person that believes in other gods, yet not for our day and age. Idol worship carried the penalty of capital punishment in Israel. You must be born again. Baptism is rebirth, or entering the water again.

The other aspect of this is the failing of Yahweh, or the Son of God that paid the price for this error. When Jesus was incarnated (Son of God), he was the one that formed Adam (Yahweh). As I have sown in previous threads, his lack of Love for humanity came from self-righteousness. This is evident by the law itself as you point out. The Redeemer paid the price for this.

Job 19 has a message for us about hounding him for the error:

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.”

We are all here to overcome this error together. The Redeemer is the firstfruits of this labor of God to draw mankind to the Tav, or mark of salvation. Sin is Chet, or the word sin. It literally means to miss the mark. Clearly, you can see the mark being missed in the previous law of sin and death. Law is a guardian.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Faith removes the need for the guardian. Faith in the true God removes the penalty of the requirement for not keeping our oath to God. See part 2 of this thread: The Foolish Atheist Part 2

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
The bible says that if you don't believe the bible you're a fool.....

Convincing!

The meaning of the letters and words themselves show the truth of their use in the Bible. They are mirrored. Our own attitudes toward truth reveal our ignorance of it, or our understanding motivated by wisdom. Seeds cannot grow apart from water, light and good soil. The water and light are without. Soil is inside us all. Seeds must enter. See this thread: Phoenician Reveals Babel

It is ironic you think I am babbling. You are correct.

Conclusion to the Parable of the sower:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’

Turn to the East and be heeled / healed: Read thread 2: Foolish Atheist Part 2

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The outer story of the Bible and the inner witness of letters and words will deny any argument against.

Except the Bible doesn't prove the Bible.

Right. This is why I use Letters and Words from Hebrew / Phoenician / English to show you that the mirror is the witness. They match entirely.

This is proof. Layers and layers of it in all my thread. All in agreement.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Back when I was a teen I followed Grateful Dead around one summer I saw and heard a lot of things even had some full on conversations otherworldly's. It all seemed real then as well but I knew better.

Point is personal experience is not evidence of reality. Just imagine if it was.

Observation of the image (created reality) is necessary for the final reflecting point of our education here. When we look back, our own reality here is the image we use to see the true reality clearly. You imagine because you are imaging first. Look in a mirror or picture of yourself. You see you, but know that the 'I' inside you is not that image. God said we are created in an image. What you see of yourself in this reality is only the residual image of your true higher self. Facing away from God now means you are not a child learning. Facing God now makes you a child. Above, where you really are now, is the Angel either facing toward or away from God. This is why the letters and words say to face East (up).

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

I have an in depth thread here: Entanglment to the Angel Above - Child or Son or Neither

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Seeds cannot grow apart from water, light and good soil.

The water and light are without.

Soil is inside us all.

Seeds must enter.

It is ironic you think I am babbling. You are correct.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

As with all things, there are Chiral mirrors. If I say the prefix Pro means for, it can also be said it means against. Promotion means to move ahead, but it also can mean being against moving backward. We promote kids into higher grades as they learn to use language. When you use the word Twaddling, you are referring to a baby's babble. Babel is where we get the idea of confounded language.

WIKI
"Babbling is a state in language acquisition. These vocalizations do not contain meaning or refer to anything specific. Human infants are not excited or upset when babbling, but instead they will babble spontaneously and incessantly only when emotionally calm.

The sounds and expressions of babbling are produced before an infant begins to construct recognizable words.[3] This is mainly due to the immaturity of the vocal tract and neuromusculature at this age in life."

In the example of this thread, our roles are reversed. You consider my word babbling, where in reality, I am the adult speaking to the infant. It's the unintelligible nature of someone who cannot hear the symbols for their meaning.

A good example of this is to offer a very small child a dime or nickle. They pick the nickle because it is larger. Offer the same choice to someone who can define the symbols and they see the underlying value.

I have offered you the value, not the outer form of it (ignorance). The entire point of the thread is to show you what is without you. You have it, just not in the right location.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join