It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Dare the Bible Call Atheists Foolish! Why I say! WHY?????????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It does dare, and for good reason. Here is a step by step guide to Epiphany. See if you are the one that is foolish.

The Bible says this about someone who says there is no God.

Psalm 14 - 14 The FOOL hath said in his HEART, There is no God.

LEXICON to Check my Definitions in Hebrew

I do not bold and caps the words to be arrogant. I do it to point out the main idea from the Hebrew letter, root, word system of the tree of knowledge. God left a message on one branch for the foolish heart. I simply show you the fruit. What do you do with the fruit? You can eat it and convert it into waste. Instead, why not plant the seeds and see what grows?

In the Hebrew Lexicon, one letter represents meaning, just like a word. Original Hebrew was in pictographs. The letter then makes a word root. Once you have a root, other letters are inserted to make connected words on a branch. The fruit of knowledge are words produced by letters on branches, like a tree.

WITHOUT - Root 1254

To get to the word foolish, you need to start with root 1254, or the word Without. It is the pictograph of a Lamed and Aleph.

From here, added letters make the next words on the branch.

The next three words are NOTHING, IDOL and FOOLISH.

Foolish has a very strange definition until you think about it. The definition is to be without something you have. At first, this seems a paradox. In reality, it is the hidden secret to seeing what Atheism really means to God. You have something, but are without it, or outside it's grasp. It wants to be inside you, but you have forced it outside. You have it and are without it. Separated.

The next word is Foolishness, or being without wisdom.

Interestingly, it makes the word IF. If is always followed by then. This has the meaning of, to have what you are without.

Why is this interesting? It's a garden variety sentence. What it is really saying is to have something YOU ARE without, or outside yourself. To have something you are. What you are made of, but without you. Meaning, not inside. In other words, you are missing wisdom inside. You have something you need without you. Instead, it is outside you. Why? You have not created a space inside for it.

Information is informed because it is formed within. For the Atheist, the information needed has not made its way inside.

The very next word is the root that makes two words. THINK and HEART. Here are the letters that make this word.

The shepherd's staff means to lead and the bet is the opening of the house, or what is filled.

Let me show you how English makes these same letters of paleo-cannanite work as translation. English is made from the Aleph Bet, or Phoenician language (Phonics). The letters have meaning.

Ear is a seed, like an ear of corn. It is also your own ear you receive wisdom with to the heart. .

Hear means to behold. What letter was added to the seed or ear? HEY - H ear. H was added to Abram's name making AbraHam. The Hey means beholding with faith. No faith means no reception of wisdom. The eyes and ears are blind because the soil has no seed, or ears.

What happens if I put a Tav at the end of Hear? I get Heart, or the plowman's mark. In the times of harvest, they would place the mark at the end of the furrow they were plowing with a string-line. The one plowing would follow to the mark, the start over. Missing the mark makes a crooked path. The Hebrew word sin is Chet, or missing the mark. The heart is the soil you plow for seed to enter the basket. In Latin, the word Cor means heart. In Hebrew, a Cor is a basket holding 10 bushels of grain. What do you not have? Seed in the basket. This makes a Hebrew Homer, or 10 bushels. Homer in Greek is Solomon backwards. Homer in America is an empty basket. Solomon was filled. He had more wisdom than any other man who lived. Why? Seed in the heart. God planted it. For the Atheist, the gardener of the garden cannot plant seed if our will is to refuse.

Here is the Tav I added to make Ear, Hear, then HearT.

How can I give you evidence this is truly the soil of the body?

Move the Hey to the end of Heart.

EartH, or where you behold.

Here is the thing you will not get past. I should not be able to show you this with any rational explanation. It gets better. I can go as deep as you like.

The word TRUTH, or what wisdom brings you, is Aleph Mem Tav. It makes the word EMET. If you remove the Aleph, you get MET, or death.

Go back to what I said above.

To get to the word foolish, you need to start with root 1254, word Without. It is the pictograph of a Lamed and Aleph.

Aleph is the thing that is not inside you as the strength of the basket. It is the Ox, or the one pulling you along as an ox pulls a cart. The wheels of life turn. God the Father is the Aleph. Mem is the Mother, or Water and Tav is the Son, or Christ. By taking away the Aleph, you take it from Truth. Literally, the word truth starts with the Father of it.

Aleph Bet is the word Father, or Strong House. It is also the letters making words. DNA is the sequence of letters making you. A house that stands is a house filled with wisdom. A good father leads that house. DNA Hidden in the Letters of Creation

Aleph Mem is the word Mother. She is the water of the womb, which is what MEM is. Water.

Bet Nun is the world Ben, or Son. He is the House of Seed.

Tsimtsum is a Hebrew word you should know. Before Creation, God had to withdraw, or make a space within Himself for us. "In order to make room for creation, Ein Sof had to first create a void inside itself, a space in which to make yesh (something) from ayin (nothing)." LINK

He expects the same of us.

Definition of Epiphany - the manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi (Matthew 2:1–12).

edit on 4-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yes, yes we get it, you like to say Aleph and Bet, and make pictures with the alphabet and its all godly and everything...

In Chinese the Third Reich is made up of the same character that god is, therefore I will surmise God really supported Hitler.

Since god is vengeful in his best of days (old testament) and was supporting Hitler in the later years, I am going to say we're better off worshiping the Spaghetti Monster.

Oh hail, Spaghetti Monster...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

The bible says many things about fools. My definition is that a fool is one who repeatedly makes the same mistakes or asks too many of the wrong questions, getting lost in the thinking process. Personally, I have been very foolish in my life. If reincarnation is true, I'd say the net sum of extant humankind is all entirely foolish. The wisest have already been withdrawn from among us. ;p Anyway, isn't calling someone a fool a sin according to the scriptures? Raka!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Oh hail, Spaghetti Monster...

He doesn't exist...

*burp*

anymore...

edit on 4-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Did you accept his noodly appendage into your mouth? Thus pleases him!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

The meatballs too.

Sorry OP, no more off topics from me.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

There is a difference between listening and hearing. Open wide and dig deep. I can only tell you why you should.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I quoted Psalm 14. Read the rest. You just nearly quoted it in your reply.

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.

5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.

7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Thankfully, there is this:

Isaiah 53 - We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

The Him in that verse is Jesus, but may also be seen as either Yahweh, Adam or both. I say both. It's parallel above and below.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I would simply be happy if each of you would actually read the thread and not just the title. You might understand something from it.
edit on 4-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I did read the OP before posting, though I may not have directly replied to it. It hasn't moved me to reconsider my atheist standpoint, though I can always appreciate the good intentions behind posts like these. I am an atheist because I see no evidence that supports all the God claims. Now, I will not assert that there are no gods because I cannot prove that conclusively. No more than the theist can conclusively prove that there is one. What I can do though is take the claims that are presented by theists as evidence and use logical and critical thinking to gauge the validity of said claims. That is not to say that I think theists lack logical and critical thinking of course. Though in my opinion they do not always exercise it. I'm guilty of that at times too. We're only human after all. Sometimes emotions cloud our judgement. In my opinion many theists are emotionally invested. Because the Bible exists doesn't mean what's within its pages is wholly true and accurate. Maybe you agree on that, I don't know. The Bible doesn't prove the Bible. I personally require evidence and what I've seen, and experienced so far, does not support the claims made about God (or any God). So until I see some better evidence I am not prepared to reconsider my position. Interesting OP, nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Very well said.
No doubt you will receive a flurry of scripture shortly in response.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So until I see some better evidence…

Thats why you never will. "I don't see them so they don't exist."

Not backing an Organized Religion stance here like the OP's. Or a close minded one. You have never been witness to any spirit activity is my guess. Even if you were witness you would probably dismiss it as "hallucinations", right?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Many atheists acknowledge the spiritual, but still don't believe in a "God". I don't see how the two have a mutually exclusive relationship. I believe in reincarnation, but not in a "supreme being" that created the universe.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Sometimes emotions cloud our judgement.. The Bible doesn't prove the Bible. I personally require evidence and what I've seen, and experienced so far, does not support the claims made about God (or any God). So until I see some better evidence I am not prepared to reconsider my position. Interesting OP, nonetheless.

I very cleary told you my testimony about the voice of Jesus and the scriptures agree verbatim

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. John5

Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.Mark14

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's not an "I don't see them so they don't exist" thing with me. It's a lack of evidence to support their position thing. I have been on both sides of the fence, as far as Christianity goes. Before I was an atheist I was a Christian. It's because I'm an open minded person that I was first willing to look at and consider my beliefs from other perspectives. It's also why my avatar is an alien drinking a beer. I hope he's not about to go flying around New Mexico!

I have experienced things I don't have an explanation for. Could they have been hallucinations? Yes, that's a possibility. Have I dismissed them as hallucinations? Absolutely not. I do not have enough information to conclusively explain them.

One of those experiences.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The bible also says atheists should be killed...among many others. Do you support that as well?

In order to say a god doesnt exist you would have to define the term god so I can't really say I belong to that camp. I have not yet met what I would call a satisfactory definition. Always seems so narrow and only considers the cultures of the day. Just my bent two pence. I wondrr if its heads up...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

And as I said I don't agree with your explanation as to where the voice came from. I'm stoked it was a life changing experience for you. It means something to you and I don't want to try and take that away from you. It's just that hearing a voice in your head is not proof enough for me. In my opinion there is a rational explanation for what you heard. The mind is a powerful thing. All that matters though, is that it mattered to you, and that's what counts imho.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

I know you said you have difficulty writing/typing and I respect that. But I do wish you would elaborate on the scripture you post because I am having some real difficulty understanding what you are trying to say through it.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I was raised a Roman Catholic but really never gave it any thought.

Became an atheist/faux devil this and that around 7th grade.

Around 2010, I became a Christian, I believe in God and realize I'm actually more tolerant. To me, and I know it isn't for everyone, researching religions made me realize much of the hatred towards followers is because people who control the faiths use them to manipulate and divide the masses.

The Vatican isn't representative of love, tolerance and understanding. Money isn't the ruling factor in faith, nor prestige, influence, amount of followers, etc. I always saw the Bible through the eyes of those who said Christians are all gay hating or restrictive, self-denying individuals. But I researched the reasons why we're being taught to turn on faiths.

The doctrines have been deliberately distorted, the people who preach divisiveness are in power, so naturally people will assume since the ones who represent the faiths are corrupt and doing bad things that the faith is totally wrong.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

So why are you now a Christian if you don't mind my asking?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join