It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did UPS Finance the Shipment of a Walking Biohazard?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Besides being a contractor for UPS, is it not possible that Silson Global Business might not provide other goods and services? Possibly that of a travel or ticketing angency that may have been hired by Mr. Duncan?

I'm not arguing that everything about this situation is still up in the air, just speculating on how the purchasing of pricey tickets may be facilitated by funds coming from the USA.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: adomol
It seems that he went through a Nigerian travel agency, and the tickets were paid for by “Silson Global Business Liberia Ltd." The IATA would not pay for a ticket, surely; the client would pay, and the agent would obtain the tickets.

He had a round-trip ticket, which was purchased on Sept. 2 from an IATA accredited travel agency in Lagos, Nigeria.

IATA

International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 240 airlines or 84% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.

www.iata.org...

Source

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

Then posibly there may have been some sort of fraud involved with the aquisition of the tickets? There's no question about the rampent corruption in that region of the world, the use of stolen account numbers, business accounts, credit cards. Black market avenues that may have been taken.

Just saying if there is something up with how the ticket was bought, could it not be something of a fraudulant sort rather than sinister?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I would be callous to say what I hope happens to him.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The thing that scares me most, is that with all the people infected over there, there is now a lot of access to the ebola virus in Africa, for anyone who wants to really get a hold of it. Its out of the bag now, whether this gets contained or not.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What I can't get in my head around is Ebola doesn't discriminate between the elite or the ordinary, so I can't see the actual benefit of an elitist plan to cull the huge chunk of the world's population because they could be in amongst the dead themselves, especially if this virus mutates to being airborne?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
When it comes to a ferocious virus, a slow-as-molasses bureaucracy can be deadly. Add bald stupidity and carelessness, and you've got a recipe for disaster on a global scale. The past week has demonstrated the power an unprepared Superpower could wield.

edit on 5-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: amatrine
Well, let's hope that the typical suicide bomber is, at heart, a wuss. You know, the type that is a Real Man when he's torturing journalists and little girls, but yells when he stubs his toe. Let's hope that these crazed cowards will prefer their fave: an instant death. Loyalty to ISIL or any terrorist flavor of the week may not include bleeding from the eyeballs, slowly. That said, some would--and perhaps will--choose a slower, infinitely more painful path. Just because this possibility exists, it behooves sane governments to protect their people, no matter if the decisions are politically dicey or might put a temporary crimp in the airline industry.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

A roound-trip ticket is what terrorists buy because it causes less suspicions about their cover motives for traveling.

You know, you can be PC, and lose every game, or you can be logical and smart about what is going in the world. In my view, being PC is akin to the extreme, religious fallacy of "turning the other cheek." In a world where the other guy/gal may not give a tinker's damn about what you think about anything and only wants to assert his/her power, then, you lose every time.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

A round trip ticket is what a person with a visa is REQUIRED to purchase, s it not?

Let's not make this what it isn't.

He is not a terrorist by intent.

He quit his job and got a visa to come to America. He was going to over stay the visa and live the American dream.

He was a future illegal but not a terrorist (hence the reason the WH is so quiet).

It's a moot point now. With charges pending against him in Liberia, the way the hospital treated him, and the way CDC treated his family; he is on track to asylum, celebrity, and millions - all he has to do is live to collect.

As a human being I hope he lives and prospers, as well as his family. I just hope the .gov finds a way to nip the plans in the bud for him to profit from this endeavor (other than the medical care).

I see this opening the floodgates for "medical travel" tourism.

As far as UPS financing the trip, I don't think so. The tickets cost over $6k. It's easy to assume he didn't want that kind of money in a Liberian bank and trusted that business as an intermediary. Companies in third world countries handle things much differently than they do in the States.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: Aliensun

A round trip ticket is what a person with a visa is REQUIRED to purchase, s it not?

A round-trip ticked it required for Visa Free Travel. Stands to reason it would apply to a non-immigrant visa:

Nonimmigrant visas are issued to foreign nationals seeking to enter the United States on a temporary basis for tourism, business, medical treatment and certain types of temporary work. The type of nonimmigrant visa needed is defined by immigration law, and related to the purpose of the travel. Generally, an individual applies directly to the U.S. consulate or embassy abroad for a tourist (B-2) or business nonimmigrant (B-1) visa. However, foreign nationals seeking to enter the United States to study or work may require certain authorization and documentation prior to applying for a nonimmigrant visa. For an alphabetical listing all of the nonimmigrant visa classifications and specific requirements refer to the USCIS Website. or the U.S. Department of State Website.Issuance of a visa does not guarantee entry to the United States. A visa simply indicates that a U.S. consular officer at an American embassy or consulate has reviewed the application and that officer has determined that the individual is eligible to enter the country for a specific purpose. The CBP Officer at the port-of-entry will conduct an inspection to determine if the individual is eligible for admission under U.S. immigration law.

Let's not make this what it isn't.
But we don't know what "it" is, either.

He is not a terrorist by intent.
My guess is: not likely. Doesn't rule out other possibilities, though.

He quit his job and got a visa to come to America. He was going to over stay the visa and live the American dream.
He was a future illegal but not a terrorist (hence the reason the WH is so quiet).
Logical deduction. His tickets were bought before he quit his job. Not sure when the Visa was issued.

It's a moot point now. With charges pending against him in Liberia, the way the hospital treated him, and the way CDC treated his family; he is on track to asylum, celebrity, and millions - all he has to do is live to collect.

As a human being I hope he lives and prospers, as well as his family. I just hope the .gov finds a way to nip the plans in the bud for him to profit from this endeavor (other than the medical care).

I see this opening the floodgates for "medical travel" tourism.

As far as UPS financing the trip, I don't think so. The tickets cost over $6k. It's easy to assume he didn't want that kind of money in a Liberian bank and trusted that business as an intermediary. Companies in third world countries handle things much differently than they do in the States.
Yet UPS paid for it, whatever the circumstances.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

If he lied about being in contact with Ebola and was doing his best to get to the US purely to save his own skin, whats not to say he used his companies account to buy the ticket?

If you've got Ebola and don't know if you'll live or die a fraud charge from your ex-employer is hardly going to worry you! It would mean he stole from them and the company did not authorise it.

edit on 5-10-2014 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: moonweed
..i'm
thinkin it's almost time to bug-out.

Again?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

A source at FedEx in Monrovia said Mr. Duncan apparently knew he was suffering from the disease and that his best chance of survival was reaching to the United States,"

If this is true non of his Family will get sick because he would have been careful of them.

Interesting if it were an attack to chose some symbolism which seems to mean much to some.

Duncan is: Dark warrior '

the meaning of the name Duncan is: Dark skinned fighter.

edit on 5-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
I would be callous to say what I hope happens to him.

He's dead what more could happen to him? Did i miss your meaning?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
What I can't get in my head around is Ebola doesn't discriminate between the elite or the ordinary, so I can't see the actual benefit of an elitist plan to cull the huge chunk of the world's population because they could be in amongst the dead themselves, especially if this virus mutates to being airborne?

Unless of course they have a very good vaccine for the chosen, which of course anyone playing germ warfare would have in advance. Also if it were being used i think it would be designed to go airborne.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I just had an interesting (to me) thought, if they have a bunch of South American illegals become military, then the old saying that "our boys would never attack their own" would no longer apply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join