It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did UPS Finance the Shipment of a Walking Biohazard?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's been said that the cost of an airplane ticket from Liberia to the US is approximately 4 to 6k.
You can see Various Prices
Patient Zero quit his job at a shipping company on Sept 4th.

Additional info about his job:

For the past year, Mr. Duncan had worked as a driver at Safeway Cargo, the Liberian customs clearance agent for FedEx, said Henry Brunson, the company’s manager. In a statement, FedEx said that Mr. Duncan was employed as a personal driver for the company’s general manager, not to work for FedEx’s global operations.

According to got news ...

Thomas Duncan flew from Monrovia (ROB) to Brussels (BRU) on Brussels Airlines flight 1247 (SN1247) which departed ROB on Thurs. Sept. 18 and arrived in BRU early moring Fri. Sept. 19. He did not depart BRU until the next day aboard United Airlines flight (UA951) which arrived at Dulles (IAD) the same day. He had a round-trip ticket, which was purchased on Sept. 2 from an IATA accredited travel agency in Lagos, Nigeria. It appears his ticket was purchased by a company named “Silson Global Business Liberia Ltd.”.

What is Silson Glogal Business Liberia Ltd?

Liberia Contact Information
Silson Global Business Liberia Limited
Authorized Service Contractor for UPS
20th Street
Tubman Boulevard - Sinkor
Monrovia
Liberia

www.ups.com...

Did UPS pay for the shipment of a walking biohazard?
Just a little curious about the who/what/when/where/why the tickets were purchased. Any ideas?
edit on 4-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

And now two more Liberian nationals have arrived via the Brussels route to the US. So, 8 to 12k in tickets, right? (Give or take.)
I myself would need to scrimp a bit to afford one ticket.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I believe it. Since every corporation is tied into one another it makes sense they'd use existing assets to create chaos. No need to sneak "walking bio weapons" into the country when you can infect a person and just fly them on a plane.

Whether he knows it or not, Duncan is one of the biggest tools of the 21st century. How big of an impact he'll make only time can tell.

S + F, your other post mentioning UPS was the first I've heard of this. This is an extremely important piece of the puzzle.

But I cannot answer any questions as I don't know. Maybe a friend set it up for him, he was sponsored?

Problem is, in the article about the Newark scare, a Liberian man waiting at one of the gates was quoted as saying coming to America is the best thing for sick people in Liberia. They have a better chance of surviving over here than in Liberia.

If Liberians give one ounce of a damn for their "refuge" they'll realize potentially turning it into a totalitarian sewer over a manufactured outbreak is not worth the trip.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I thought Duncan was planning on getting married - why'd he buy a round trip ticket at twice the cost? If he had a visa, wouldn't that have allowed him to stay for a long period of time, making a round trip ticket a useless expense at the time he got it? And when exactly he was planning on returning would be an interesting detail.

And yeah, how does someone in what appears to be a very poverty stricken country save up that kind of money?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

Maybe this is a FedEx false flag?

But really I do wonder how they came up with the cash. Is the real conspiracy here that people make more in Africa then they do in the USA?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: drwill

Is the real conspiracy here that people make more in Africa then they do in the USA?

So three Africans make it to the U.S on approx half of one average middle income wage and you're questioning how much they are paid?

Mmmmm.....

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
all I know is a lot of # is getting out of hand real fast...and it scares the bejeezus outta me to think
that the ebola virus could very well be on the loose in the US....mix that with a potentially
catastrophic winter in the forecast this year, and we have one wicked recipe for disaster.....i'm
thinkin it's almost time to bug-out.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

It was an open ended statement filled with sarcasm. Used primarily when denoting someone 'feels' something is wrong with the situation, but has no corroborating evidence to suggest otherwise as of yet.

I was agreeing this needs to be looked at without agreeing to the premise proposed by the op. Sorry, it was supposed to be vague.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
I thought Duncan was planning on getting married - why'd he buy a round trip ticket at twice the cost?

This is a FANTASTIC question, my friend.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

It was an open ended statement filled with sarcasm. Used primarily when denoting someone 'feels' something is wrong with the situation, but has no corroborating evidence to suggest otherwise as of yet.

I was agreeing this needs to be looked at without agreeing to the premise proposed by the op. Sorry, it was supposed to be vague.

Kudos on being vague and sarcastic.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It is very probable that, similar to many people living in third world countries who have family in the states, they were being sent funds from here on a regular basis. Possibly money from under the table work and state and federal assistance.

I would have to say that is the most likely way that people from such poor countries could ever begin to afford to spend such massive amounts. Essentially they are buying a chance at a better life, and at the moment even more than that, a chance to simply stay alive.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
OP.......I like the way you think............as they say"Follow The Money"....very sharp of you to pick up on this issue.

Nothing to add but thanks for getting our brains a boiling about this fact.
S&F

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: moonweed

I would think that a harsh winter would be our best bet at this time. It will strand people and keep them indoors instead of running around infecting others.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I try, it's my critique on humanity. Start worrying when I stop.

Personnally the only thing I have to add in reference to this thread is people in Africa tend to do business, shall we say, in less then modern ways. It's a social work around to costs that are out of reach. I've seen it done before, much of it is illegal but effective none the less.
Not incriminating this guy to being a black market trader or arms dealer, but even a suitcase of used prepaid cell phones can get you rich in certain spots, albeit temporarily.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Personally i think these men have been puppets. Maybe the families got some money out of it.
Fits the MO of the Intel' Communities.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: adomol

So it's just coincidence he had Ebola, right?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

And you wouldn't be wrong. That community doesn't leave loose strings and all loose strings are right now in an undisclosed house, somewhere in Texas, awaiting death from contamination by proxy.

A story that will not only be believable but paletable to the general public.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Nail on the head ma'am.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

A Liberian man who traveled to the United States four days after having contact with a symptomatic Ebola victim in Monrovia "knew he had Ebola," according to his former boss, who said he abruptly left his job before the incident.

In interviews with the Liberian Observer, one of the nation's largest newspapers, both Thomas Eric Duncan's former boss, Henry Brunson, and an unnamed coworker agree that they believe Duncan knew he had Ebola when he boarded a plane out of Monrovia with a final destination in Texas. Brunson noted that, having come into contact with a pregnant woman who died hours after her interaction with Duncan, he knew of his disease. “If he were in Liberia, he was going to surely die,” Brunson told the paper, saying he was "glad" that Duncan was in a country with adequate medical resources.Duncan worked as a driver for Brunson at the FedEx contractor SafeWay Cargo until mid-September. According to the Observer, Duncan was involved in a car accident at the end of the tenure at the company, and, according to workers, "having acquired an American visa, he did not care and never returned to work afterwards."

Another unnamed source, described as a FedEx worker in Monrovia, told the Observer that Duncan knew he had Ebola, as well. "A source at FedEx in Monrovia said Mr. Duncan apparently knew he was suffering from the disease and that his best chance of survival was reaching to the United States," writes author Omari Jackson, "a position that a family source denied, when we sought confirmation." The Observer notes that the departure to America, for the source and others consulted, appeared a "desperate attempt to survive."

The decision to leave his job and abruptly go to America raises questions about whether Duncan intended to honor the provisions of his visa and leave the United States in the alloted time.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I don't think it was a coincidence at all. I'm just saying he was probably one of the many who receive money from family in the states. Since everyone seems to be wondering how such poor Africans can afford to purchase those expensive plane tickets.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: adomol

I don't think it was a coincidence at all. I'm just saying he was probably one of the many who receive money from family in the states.

Liberia Contact Information
Silson Global Business Liberia Limited
Authorized Service Contractor for UPS
20th Street
Tubman Boulevard - Sinkor
Monrovia
Liberia

So, the family gave this company the money, or Mr Duncan did to buy his ticket. I see now

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join